witch killer you got you first 4k ?
I remember was huntress without one hatch
I remember was huntress without one hatch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trapper. First killer I played in the first match I ever played. Though I'd been watching a few DbD content creators for a couple weeks prior to getting DbD, so I probably started with more game knowledge than the average newbie.
Trapper. First killer i played and mained.
And although i switched main. The sound of a snapping trap followed by a scream still is the most rewarding sound in this game
Myers he was the first killer i mained.
Trapper, he was the only killer I played at launch.
First killer game I ever played was a 4k. Wraith on Yamaoka's. The match ended in 3 minutes. Was very interesting
Started in September 2016 and started to main Hillbilly, so he is the first Killer I 4k'd with and he was my Main until Myers came out. But now I play every Killer and Pyramid Head is my time Main right now.
Hillbilly and I've been maining him since.
Wraith, the first killer I mained, because I suck at tracking.
I switched over to Nurse afterwards, and that really bit my ass.
I'd have to check my trophies but I think wraith
Ghostface
I think it was with Hill Billy, it was the first Killer I played as. 4Ks just happen some days.
With the old Legion, but that was for a long time the only killer I had play, besides a few hours as survivor. So there was not much place for anything else, in the beginning.
Wraith, my old main and still my comfort character. If I'm doing bad I just play him and feel better even though I sTILL CANT GET HIS ADEPT KFJFHSKAMDJ
Freddy. Shockingly it was when I did his adept. Every other game I got 2 or 3. Freddy was the first dlc I bought. (Nightmare on elm streets my fav horror movie). It was kinda difficult because Freddy wasn't the best killer at the time, but I still mained him.
Not shockingly he's still the only killer I've gotten the adept for
Michael. I even remember the map. Wretched Shop.
Legion, I love playing as Susie in the cute pink hoodie. I rock it out with them when actually trying and not just needing to do rift stuff.
Nurse. First killer match and my first 4K. Starting off playing as Nurse really helped in learning all the tricks she has.
Spirit, I think. She was the first killer I ever even played, and not because she was strong - I just liked her playstyle and had no idea about the wider community.