How will you be celebrating Halloween?
For me, I'll probably spend some time rewatching the good old classics like nightmare on elmstreet and friday the 13th.
What about you people?
Tagged:
Trusted
For me, I'll probably spend some time rewatching the good old classics like nightmare on elmstreet and friday the 13th.
What about you people?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah due to pandemic regulations in my area I´ll propably just be home, maybe watch a movie or two (good choices by you btw but it´s HALLOWEEN :D) and play Myers all night :P
Decorate the house, make some Halloween cocktails, put on a scary movie and kill some survivors with any new Demo cosmetics maybe?
Same way I spend every weekend...
Use sweets to lure children into my house.
😐
Sleeping.
Treat it like a normal day like every year
I knoow, but i already watched Halloween earlier this month
Sleeping or delivering newspapers
The same as any other Saturday night/ Sunday morning
Playing DBD and Clock Tower on the PS1.
Might watch a scary movie later on at night.
Because of COVID restrictions, I plan to watch Halloween (1978) followed by Halloween (2018) and Trick ‘r Treat. Depending on time, I’d also like to watch the Halloween episodes of Buffy and Supernatural, but I can always watch more stuff tomorrow.
Halloween isn’t just a day for me, it’s a way of life.
Y'all celebrate Halloween?
Exactly how I celebrate every other holiday.
Alone.
Hell yeah, glad to see atleast some people still love this holiday
Then straight to the oven they go! 😄
No, that's when the house is the sweets.
Probably watching horror movies or playing horror games
I mean you have to fatten them up a bit first. Children are usually quite scrawny when you first lure them in
I'm hosting a costume party on discord!! I'm gonna mail candy to the winners lol <3 Happy Halloween everyone, stay safe and have fun!!
That sounds amazing
may watch some horror movies.
I can recommend a really well made asymmetrical horror survival game from the indie studio BHVR.
It's called Dead by Daylight.You should check it out if you can
Play DBD, have a small social distancing party (there are no cases where I am) maybe end it with a rewatch of The Thing (Best horror movie ever)
Been there done, that somehoe still doing it again. But I've been play Phasmo and Outlast
Oddly enough: Setting up an indoor “Easter Egg Hunt” for my little ones, using their spooky toys as props, instead of eggs lol.
Even better that they have a toy that looks like a safe and a key. Hopefully, it’s the last thing they’ll find.
Halloween Pajama party🧟♀️
DBD💀
All Jamie Lee’s Halloween installments minus Resurrection🔪🎃
Spooky’s Jumpscare Mansion👻
Lots an Lots of yummy candyyy 🍭🍬🍫
I might watch Halloween, the first one
I wish there was no rona where I am 😭
Playing some video games, maybe watch a movie.
Playing Dead by Daylight and later watch horror movies with my family. We used to go to corn-maze, but not this year. 😢
I completely forgot that last night was Halloween. Not that big a deal in NZ, to be honest. If I had remembered, I probably would have still done exactly what I did: play some DbD and watch stuff.
I have to log into work for a prod release tonight 😬😬😬
Currently I'm watching Halloween(1978) while cooking soup 👀🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
I will be playing dbd after I'm done with work, hopefully at midnight.
Probably the best time to be living out in the boonies like me lmao.
Teabaging people
Older stuff.
shockers
the original Hitchiker
the frighteners