Are more people playing Myers recently?
Over half the survivor games I played today were against Myers, are people playing him more since it's coming up to Hallowe'en or have I just had really weird odds recently?
Over half the survivor games I played today were against Myers, are people playing him more since it's coming up to Hallowe'en or have I just had really weird odds recently?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would make sense if a lot of people were playing him to celebrate Halloween. Or if casual players came in and chose him because of his iconic Halloween horror status.
I've been playing Myers, but I always play Myers because I just enjoy staying in Tier 1 and remaining Undetectable all match.
Mhmm. :) Time to break out that carving knife and stare with malicious intent. :p
He's next on my list to level And just in time for the holiday. I'll definitely enjoy playing him. (Blight's learning curve has been pretty punishing.)
Probably a little bit of both. His birthday is on the 25th, if im not mistaken.
Yeah, just faced one.
Think he was going for the movie vibe, since he stalked and face camped everyone on hook.
I know the player.
Their profile shows they were listening to the Halloween soundtrack 🎃🔪
I know I've been playing him more. I need an occasional break from Blight.
Maybe not a big break, though. He'll be fine for a few matches, right? He's not gonna miss me or anything. But what if he's lonely?
Scoot over Myers. I love you, but you're getting between me and my true love.
well he one of my main and it is Halloween month so what not.
Absolutely. 1) It is October, i.e. the month of Halloween. Some people play him more I'm sure just because of that. 2) They posted those statistics showing that he actually has a 70% Kill rate even though he isn't selected that often. So people are realizing that he, like the Pig, is not as awful as everyone claims. 3) It is Michael "freaking" Myers.
He’s probably smiling like an idiot under the mask.
Even though he's my true main I'll typically play Michael every now and then but October I play nothing else but Myers, it fits after all
You’re so lucky. I rarely face him. But like others have said, it’s most likely because it’s October. What better way to celebrate than with everybody’s favourite stalker? (Pants are optional.)
I've had a couple of Myers games yeah. Not complaining, it's literally the first time I've seen a Myers in nearly a month. One of them had bamboozle which....blegh....but the rest of them were cool