Tell BHVR what YOU want

I'll start with what I want:

  1. A month or two without DLCs or content for you to fix as much BUGS as you possibly can.
  2. Listen to people and what they want, instead of focusing on RECOLOR SKINS work on changingthings and adding killers and characters people have been asking for years, for example the Werewolf, reworking keys and moris
  3. Pay attention to killer's needs, I'm saying this as a rank 1 survivor, they need attention, almost no one wants to play killer and new players get discouraged cause of it.
  4. Keep reworking maps, we need that.
  5. Matchmaking needs to be adressed, too many unfair games where I, as rank 1 killer, face yellow or grey ranks...
  6. Give us worked skins, not recolors... For example, the Minotaur skin for Oni is AMAZING, but where are the bull noises or new animations for it? It can be done, take female Legion as an example.

Feel free to add anything you'd like to ask the Devs for. Remember that upvoting this thread and/or commenting on it can get the Devs attention

Comments

  • I want BHVR to step up and start putting their playerbase in focus. There's just too much priority put in making the game more miserable with macrotransactions.

  • actually try to optimize the game

    the fact that the game has been out for 4 years and still has awful memory leak issues is pretty sad i wont lie

    1. A year or two without DLCs or content for you to fix as much BUGS as you possibly can
    2. Make kindred base kit, make survivor icons more meaningful, bring solo closer to swf, you 4head!
    3. Balance killers, No, I'm not asking you to nerf killers. Buff those baby killers! Wraith and Clown need some love! Pls!
    4. Say goodbye to Moris, Keys, Irihead, Adrenaline and NOED. Make DS an anti-tunnel perk, not a "go do gens in front of the killer for free" perk.
    5. Balance small peep build. Facing a military gen rushers 4 man swf with DS + Unbreakable + Soulguard + BT isn't exactly fun!
  • I don't agree with point 4 right now. After seeing what they've done to Macmillan I'm dreading the day they touch the autohaven maps. Those maps have already become dead zone city sometimes but they're the only decent maps left aside from chapel that haven't been plagued with horrendous breakable walls.


    Ah I can see it now...

    image.png image.png image.png


  • I simply ask of the game to be done in c++ not blueprints, it would high up the performance incredibly a lot and would make less bugs appear

  • Chucky pls.

    And some more buffs to perks that aren't used much.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Chucky pls.

    And some more buffs to perks that aren't used much.

    Chucky carrying survivors would be hilarioius, that's why I don't think it'll be done

  • i want them to get there acts together and fix there match making. too many unfair games. and its killing this game sadly.


    they had years/months to fix there match making and nothing still. And at this rate there game will slowly die sadly.



    so devs get your acts together and fix your match making or else your game will die.


    or better yet sale your game to another dev team so they can take over.


    example minecraft sale there game so why cant you.

  • To swing the ban hammer around a bit more freely and ban ######### so the game can be better for everyone.

  • @Orion said:

    To swing the ban hammer around a bit more freely and ban ######### so the game can be better for everyone.

    they had years/months to do that and now they decide to i think its kinda to late.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711867#Comment_1711867

    they had years/months to do that and now they decide to i think its kinda to late.

    It's only too late once the game dies because of the #########. The game is alive, so it's not too late.

  • @Orion said:

    To swing the ban hammer around a bit more freely and ban ######### so the game can be better for everyone.

    Define "#########". Like the people who flashlight click and teabag, bring moris and tunnel etc. aka the people that aren't really doing anything bad, they're just kinda annoying. Or do you mean those people who are actually toxic and send homophobic and racial slurs etc and generally go out of their way to insult a player?

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711867#Comment_1711867

    Define "#########". Like the people who flashlight click and teabag, bring moris and tunnel etc. aka the people that aren't really doing anything bad, they're just kinda annoying. Or do you mean those people who are actually toxic and send homophobic and racial slurs etc and generally go out of their way to insult a player?

    The latter.

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    What do I want?

    For them to give me back my damn Legacy skins they took away from me because of their terrible save feature back in the day.

    This ^

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1711870#Comment_1711870

    It's only too late once the game dies because of the #########. The game is alive, so it's not too late.

    i agree

  • @TheButcher said:

    Honestly I could make a list, but I am going to say the one thing this game needs if the Dev's like it or not. It needs to be heard, it needs to be understood, and it needs to be brought into the game.

    1. Voice Chat, or Proxmity Voice Chat. With the option to mute players. If stoping to open the menu during gameplay to mute someone is an issue. Hotkey mute/unmute to Alt/Shift+1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. One for each survivor, the killer, and all.

    When this is implemented in the game. Then the balancing team can balance the game around the fact that all players have the ability to speak on comms, and this will greatly close the gap between SWF, and Solo. Perks abused by SWF stats will change. At the same time Perks used by SWF will be more often used by solo players, and 2 man SWF's. Then they will be able to get balanced correctly.

    Stop shutting down every person that suggests adding Voice Chat to the game with; Language Barrier, Misconduct, and your personal opinion. Those are just negative excuses that don't solve the problem, stop letting personal assumptions make you blind to actually balancing the game correctly. There are plenty of games that do amazingly well, even in the horror genre with Voice Chat. You're making your own team look bad when responding with bad information. I just took a break and played Phasmophobia instead. Popular with Russian, French, French, and Spanish speakers (more languages included but those were the most I encountered). Now sure I do know 3 languages, but still most people spoke English or enough English to perform well, and as far as toxicity went - it barely even existed. With the option to mute aswell in the likelyhood someone was toxic.

    Add Voice Chat.

    My god yes, I’m so [BAD WORD] bored of this being the only game w/o social mechanics, let me interact with society. I’m a killer, I’m bored, let me talk.

  • @Orion said:

    To swing the ban hammer around a bit more freely and ban ######### so the game can be better for everyone.

    Like SMITE? That game has the best ban sistem ever, if you accumulate certain amount of reports the sistem inmediately bans you, if you make a complaint about the reports the game follows your request and it is answered in less than a day

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I'll start with what I want:

    1. A month or two without DLCs or content for you to fix as much BUGS as you possibly can.
    2. Listen to people and what they want, instead of focusing on RECOLOR SKINS work on changingthings and adding killers and characters people have been asking for years, for example the Werewolf, reworking keys and moris
    3. Pay attention to killer's needs, I'm saying this as a rank 1 survivor, they need attention, almost no one wants to play killer and new players get discouraged cause of it.
    4. Keep reworking maps, we need that.
    5. Matchmaking needs to be adressed, too many unfair games where I, as rank 1 killer, face yellow or grey ranks...
    6. Give us worked skins, not recolors... For example, the Minotaur skin for Oni is AMAZING, but where are the bull noises or new animations for it? It can be done, take female Legion as an example.

    Feel free to add anything you'd like to ask the Devs for. Remember that upvoting this thread and/or commenting on it can get the Devs attention

    I Mean its not like the default oni sound doesn't fit. Sounds fine with kni noises. I can see why its not a priority but yes I'd like them to focus on balance before graphics

  • @OutcastEric said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200404/tell-bhvr-what-you-want

    I Mean its not like the default oni sound doesn't fit. Sounds fine with kni noises. I can see why its not a priority but yes I'd like them to focus on balance before graphics

    Yeah, but imagine the bull noises when chasing, UFFF

1 2 ›