Every single time I use Hex Undying it gets cleansed first
Does anyone else know my pain? :(
Does anyone else know my pain? :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same.
It's pretty much always Undying that goes first.
Same with other hex perks when i tried them with haunted grounds >.>
So Hex: Undying gets cleansed first... That still leaves you with all your other Hex perks that didn't get cleansed, I'd call that a win.
mood
my suggestion is to run corrupt intervention, and at the beginning of the match keep an eye on the two totems to see if you spot a survivor aura.
If you do, rush there (...depending on what killer you're using, obviously...) and prevent the cleansing. At this point even if they will eventually cleanse this totem or the other, at least you gained your first chase very quickly.
Depending on the killer and where the totem spawns you can delay the inevitable for veeeery long.
..as an example, look at this game (but beware, the frame rate is NSFW, I'm on PS4 and the recent patch broke the game):
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/776520226( https://www.twitch.tv/videos/776520226 )
It do be like dat sometimes. But at least survivors have wasted the time looking for the hex and cleansing, though.
I mentioned this could happen in the PTB Feedback before Undying released. If they get lucky and get Undying first, you completely wasted a perk slot. Hexes are still a gamble like always, so be cautious of using them.
I don’t use hex perks, but cleansing them is my primary objective. I usually have all 5 taken care of within the first 3-5 min (with the exception of Midwich and Hawkins) as I survive Solo and through experience, bones aren’t priority to roughly 75% of teammates (console PS4)
I’d say the percentage of Undying cleansed first to getting cleansed a couple totems in has been around 35% (first) to 65% (a few totems in).
EDIT: it’s all random and chance to who gets to what totem first, however, so the results vary and you may have had those percentages reversed in your experiences.
That’s still better than not running Undying at all though.
That’s bad luck. I don’t have Undying unlocked on many killers yet so haven’t been able to use it much, but when I face it as survivor I cleanse the Ruin first quite often and have to cleanse it two or three times.
Because it's an OP combo 🙂
Yeah it was shadownerfed in one of the hotfixes.
I’m 100% serious and I don’t care what damage control the developers come out with. That first week it was a 50\50 between Ruin and Undying.
A lot of people complain, along comes a hotfix and low and behind Undying goes first 99% of the time.
It happened so much that after a 4 day period where Ruin when first in only 2 games I stopped using the combo altogether. It is definitely not random chance. You dont flip a coin 100 times and get Heads 98 times. Thats basically what’s happening here.
Yeah it was shadownerfed in one of the hotfixes.