New Code For 202k Free BPs
Redeem the code DBDDAYJP2020 for 202k bps!
You're welcome! π€
Redeem the code DBDDAYJP2020 for 202k bps!
You're welcome! π€
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks bud. Going to pump these into my baby Ghostface
guess my meg about to get some points
Thanks for the heads up, that'll bring me right up close to 1m points. A good time to push Felix to P3 π
Push the daddy Felix to P3 π
out of context moment
maybe he's into it.
maybe it's maybelline.
I mean as long as itβs consensual I guess
Thank you my friend!
Yay! My Felix is P3 so now I can continue leveling up Ace...then Steve, maybe?
thanks :D
ussaly from dbd twitter or other social media platformsπ
....and what about the best country girl Kate Denson? π³ππ’
Thank you VERY MUCH. My drive for Rank-1 with Myers will be greatly aided by BP. I need some good maps!
Already got Kate done. π
No problem! Good luck with your Mikey challenge!
Nice, I can get some more add-ons for Doc or PH. Maybe finish getting Huntress and Nurse to level 50 (all the other Killers are at least level 50).
Get some iri and range add ons for doc. Screw PH!! π
I have over a thousand range add-ons. Not as many Iri Kings because Iβve been using them for years but over 200 Iri Queens. Iβm really low on PHβs range add-ons.
Thank you; I'm going to need it. I'm almost to Rank-3 (knock on wood) but the matches are just so hard at this level. I'm happy in matches where I just don't lose a Pip.
Awesome, these are going to my Nurse!