Most Blatant Hacker Ever

This is only the second hacker I've seen this year, and maybe the 6th or 7th that I've seen since the game launched, but boy was this one a doozy. He had the instaheals. He had the speedhacks. He had the clipping through walls and the floor. He could teleport. I think he could insta-complete gens as well, since at one point my tinkerer went off and then the gen popped a fraction of a second later. But here's the thing that really brought it together for me:

image.png

If you can't see it well, his perk build consisted of Slippery Meat, Slippery Meat, Slippery Meat, and a perk called Last Standing. What is Last Standing, you ask? It's a fictitious perk that gives you 25% action speed for each dead or hooked survivor.

Thank God he had such an obviously fake build. I had no way to record the match, so this screenshot was what I used to submit a ticket to the devs. Hopefully we won't be seeing him again.

The ray of sunshine here is that the two rank 5s were delightful. As soon as they realized he was cheating they started meme-ing in the basement. We actually had a fun reverse-game at the end where I tried to knock them out of the gate so they would live and they kept running back into my basement, intent on dying.

Comments

  • I don't understand people who do this, I mean, if it's for trolling, meh... but if they actually think of themselves as better players... ew...

  • @TheWarNung said:

    This is only the second hacker I've seen this year, and maybe the 6th or 7th that I've seen since the game launched, but boy was this one a doozy. He had the instaheals. He had the speedhacks. He had the clipping through walls and the floor. He could teleport. I think he could insta-complete gens as well, since at one point my tinkerer went off and then the gen popped a fraction of a second later. But here's the thing that really brought it together for me:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QBDEZMY6E34Y/image.png

    If you can't see it well, his perk build consisted of Slippery Meat, Slippery Meat, Slippery Meat, and a perk called Last Standing. What is Last Standing, you ask? It's a fictitious perk that gives you 25% action speed for each dead or hooked survivor.

    Thank God he had such an obviously fake build. I had no way to record the match, so this screenshot was what I used to submit a ticket to the devs. Hopefully we won't be seeing him again.

    The ray of sunshine here is that the two rank 5s were delightful. As soon as they realized he was cheating they started meme-ing in the basement. We actually had a fun reverse-game at the end where I tried to knock them out of the gate so they would live and they kept running back into my basement, intent on dying.

    I had this Nea who was hacking and she had unlimited sprint burst and I was playing survivor. She finished 2 gens in like a minute then she was hooking and unhooking herself constantly. Their name was Tunnel Me Myers unfortunately I was playing on Ps4. So I wasn't able to grab their steam account or account at all but I made sure to make a ticket and submitted it to the devs hopefully the deathslinger I was playing with did the same thing. But it was surprising I've never played with a hacker before

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I don't understand people who do this, I mean, if it's for trolling, meh... but if they actually think of themselves as better players... ew...

    I had an interview with a cheater a few years ago and after 2 hours of asking him questions (very civil i want to add) i came to the conclusion: He is just stupid.

    Every cheater i came across so far... just stupid. I am not mad or angry at them honestly but i must say they all have one in common: Low IQ. Prove me wrong.

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/198027/most-blatant-hacker-ever

    I had this Nea who was hacking and she had unlimited sprint burst and I was playing survivor. She finished 2 gens in like a minute then she was hooking and unhooking herself constantly. Their name was Tunnel Me Myers unfortunately I was playing on Ps4. So I wasn't able to grab their steam account or account at all but I made sure to make a ticket and submitted it to the devs hopefully the deathslinger I was playing with did the same thing. But it was surprising I've never played with a hacker before

    Crossplay hasn't been out all that long. Amazing how you could play without a single hacker for years on PS4 and when crossplay comes out you start seeing them.

  • "Thank God he had such an obviously fake build. I had no way to record the match, so this screenshot was what I used to submit a ticket to the devs. Hopefully we won't be seeing him again."

    I heard they can't accept anything less than a video as screenshots can be faked.

    Regardless good to see they shove the new tome out next week, dc penalties back on, but game still runs like crap, is full of bugs and the hacking epidemic hasn't been touched or even commented on yet.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1681987#Comment_1681987

    Crossplay hasn't been out all that long. Amazing how you could play without a single hacker for years on PS4 and when crossplay comes out you start seeing them.

    I play Dbd casually so I never met a hacker. I'm always around green ranks I hear the most hackers are around red ranks

  • I remain unconvinced that cheaters aren't lower life forms

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1681915#Comment_1681915

    I had an interview with a cheater a few years ago and after 2 hours of asking him questions (very civil i want to add) i came to the conclusion: He is just stupid.

    Every cheater i came across so far... just stupid. I am not mad or angry at them honestly but i must say they all have one in common: Low IQ. Prove me wrong.

    I'm actually curious, as a summary, what did he say?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I don't understand people who do this, I mean, if it's for trolling, meh... but if they actually think of themselves as better players... ew...

    its usually for trolling.

    i dont want to imagine how sad their lifes must be if they can only find joy in ruining other peoples games...

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    "Thank God he had such an obviously fake build. I had no way to record the match, so this screenshot was what I used to submit a ticket to the devs. Hopefully we won't be seeing him again."

    I heard they can't accept anything less than a video as screenshots can be faked.

    Regardless good to see they shove the new tome out next week, dc penalties back on, but game still runs like crap, is full of bugs and the hacking epidemic hasn't been touched or even commented on yet.

    If I recall corrrectly, reporting ingame sends them a copy of the logs. They should see the perks and unrealistic genspeeed and instantheals from there.

  • Most Blatant? Let me introduce a crossplay Claudette that is screaming that she hacked the legacy ( I was on steam, so there was no way that she get this legally.)

    20201014012125_2.jpg


  • @Ihatelife said:

    Most Blatant? Let me introduce a crossplay Claudette that is screaming that she hacked the legacy ( I was on steam, so there was no way that she get this legally.)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JBAZ56130C11/20201014012125-2.jpg

    are you saying that someone on console could not get legacy? I think you are a bit off but claudette has that outfit and can have legacy. because you're on steam doesn't mean they are limited to what you would have in your costume inventory.

  • @Freki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683032#Comment_1683032

    are you saying that someone on console could not get legacy? I think you are a bit off but claudette has that outfit and can have legacy. because you're on steam doesn't mean they are limited to what you would have in your costume inventory.

    XDDDD

    Legacy was only available to get until November 24 of 2016.

    The game was only available then on steam. I play this game for a very looooong time to know that someone didn't get a legacy legally.

  • @Freki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683032#Comment_1683032

    are you saying that someone on console could not get legacy? I think you are a bit off but claudette has that outfit and can have legacy. because you're on steam doesn't mean they are limited to what you would have in your costume inventory.

    And the game for consoles was out in 20 june of 2017. There is no way for 100% that she could get that Legacy at this time.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683041#Comment_1683041

    And the game for consoles was out in 20 june of 2017. There is no way for 100% that she could get that Legacy at this time.

    fair enough i didn't know that part of it I always thought it was on console from the start.

  • "It's a fictitious perk that gives you 25% action speed for each dead or hooked survivor."

    Nah, Last Standing is a Perk which is in the game. But it can only be obtained via Hacking. So I would guess that the ingame-Report should help with that, since they should see which Perks the player was using, and using Last Standing should give a permanent Ban.