M. Cote on twitch?
I didn't realize he's streaming video games...instead of fixing one.
I didn't realize he's streaming video games...instead of fixing one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whats wrong with him streaming in his private time?
Did I say there was anything wrong with that? It is funny to hear him complain about frame drops, loosing bloodlust at a pallet etc
>
This would imply you were saying there's something wrong with him streaming in his spare time. Similar to when Not_Queen steams in her spare time and gets the same type of posts.
Nope. The fact that he calls someone an idiot every 2 minutes while live-streaming is. Great example we all should follow
I think it does not depend only on him, he is the executive director, but this does not imply that he has to solve the problems of the game, he gives directives on how to set it up and then discuss it with other developers, at most you can complain about the programmers and those who deal with graphics: D
So he has to be an absolute saint even in his offtime? I'm sure you cuss and curse all the time and if you stream probably let loose once in awhile as well.
The fact he's swearing is fine since it shows he's human and not some soulless robot.
Do your research before talking bs.
He's a manager , not a designer or programmer.
It's like "Hey you're a doctor right? Shouldn't you be saving someone instead of ever being sick yourself?!"
Be glad the dude plays the game he's director for, so he can experience first hand any glaring bugs or balance issues that need addressing by the appropriate teams.
Mathieu Cote is bae