i had a conversation with a killer..

Well... the game started and this legion decided to tunnel a baby meg (soloQ) one is for sure this killer was a experienced killer, maybe not the best but a decent one.

after the meg getting tunneled very hard i got mad.. i actually never got mad like that in DBD when i play survivor, i was just asking myself how can someone be so scummy and an #########..

well i decided to get the aggro.. and as i mentioned i was very angry at him for tunneling a baby who doesnt even know how to play the game.. and when i speak about tunneling he went 3x in a row for her, just focused on her, nothing like he found the meg all the time when looking for someone else.

Anyways.. i decided to be an ######### back to him, i tried to took the aggro and just wanted to make him feel bad.. helpless like the meg. Bully the bully right? :)

The chase started and i tbagged him, dumb tech, flashlight clicky .. pretty much did everything to ######### him up. Well after 2-3 minutes he disconnected and here the conversation begins.


Legion : ######### this ######### im out

Me : why did you leave we had so much fun?

Legion : i didnt had fun, why is every survivor so toxic holy #########

Me : so .. you play for fun right?

Legion : yea

Me : so.. just a question, why did you hard tunneled the baby meg?

Legion : i always tunnel the bad survivors first.

Me : and you wondering why survivors are toxic towards you?

Legion : wdym? im the killer and i need to kill the survivors.

Me : true, true but didnt you say you care about fun?

Legion : that makes no sense

Me : so you want fun at the game, but you do everything to make it unfun for someone else who cant even do something about that, it was fun to tunnel a baby meg, but as soon you got a decent player who bullied you because you bullied a baby it wasnt fun anymore for you? so you pretty much care just about your fun and everyone needs to suffer just to entertain you, and you had fun right? please keep playing like that but never again complain when someone doesnt care about your fun alright?

after that i left the lobby. i honestly didnt want to read what he has to say.

Sorry guys but how pathetic is that? im not mad about that he tunneled someone, im mad because he tunneled someone who maybe has just 20 hours in the game, and just to have fun? is this for real?

funnier is that he cares about his own fun and is doing everything for it but as soon someone doesnt care about his fun he disconnects because it was not fun at all? people with this mindset just deserve toxic behaviour and im talking for both sides.. that is also for all the survivor mains who bully a rank 20 killer you guys are just pathetic.

Comments

  • What a cringy original post.

  • I dont know about you but I enjoy it as killer.

  • Why is unbreakable meta it only counters slugging right?

  • Sounds like you also bullied a new player.

    *claps slowly*

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1668205#Comment_1668205

    I am not trying to justify what the legion did(They're insanely entitled) but:

    Let not kind ourselves DS/Unbreakable would still be as prevalent even without people like this because its an insanely strong perk combo that forces killers into "Lose/Lose" situations.

    A lot of people play to win and DS/Unbreakable is the best perk combo for survivors when it comes down to helping you win games.

    It only forces a lose lose situation if you decide to tunnel. Oddly enough, neither of these perks synergize if you get off me and go find someone else.

    So tired of hearing killer mains whine about the survivor meta, but you clearly brought it onto yourselves. Do you think I enjoy wasting 2 perk slots every game just to defend myself against scumbags? Hell no! I'd much rather be running something quirky like Desperate Measures, Solidarity, Botany and Empathy. But the second you take UB and DS off, the killers tunnel you like their very existence depends on it.

    So basically, sorry not sorry. Stop being rude and we can all get back to our respective, normal metas.

  • I'm a killer main myself, and I think it's important to point out that camping and tunneling are items in a tool kit. However, the tunneling that OP mentions is a bit further than what I'm talking about.

    That kind of stuff that the Legion did isn't to my taste. Tunneling isn't even fun as a killer.

    As for "ruining someone else's fun," I do think it's important for both sides to realize that it isn't your opponent's job to ensure that you have fun. That's your job. Sure, there are dick moves you can do, but you've got to be willing to take it back, which is really where I think this Legion didn't show class.


    TLDR: Quit disconnecting you babies.

  • @nixtunes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1668232#Comment_1668232

    It only forces a lose lose situation if you decide to tunnel. Oddly enough, neither of these perks synergize if you get off me and go find someone else.

    So tired of hearing killer mains whine about the survivor meta, but you clearly brought it onto yourselves. Do you think I enjoy wasting 2 perk slots every game just to defend myself against scumbags? Hell no! I'd much rather be running something quirky like Desperate Measures, Solidarity, Botany and Empathy. But the second you take UB and DS off, the killers tunnel you like their very existence depends on it.

    So basically, sorry not sorry. Stop being rude and we can all get back to our respective, normal metas.

    "Just go find someone else!"

    And what if I happen to find you working on a generator? You don't run off it, because you have invincibility time left. I'm not tunneling you, because you're working on a generator so you felt safe enough to do that.

    One minute is also an awful long time. I don't see why I should just ignore you for one minute, during which time you can complete roughly 75% of a generator. If you just came off the hook, that's one thing. But when you sit on a generator instead of going and healing up that's another.

  • @Raz_ said:

    Well... the game started and this legion decided to tunnel a baby meg (soloQ) one is for sure this killer was a experienced killer, maybe not the best but a decent one.

    after the meg getting tunneled very hard i got mad.. i actually never got mad like that in DBD when i play survivor, i was just asking myself how can someone be so scummy and an a**hole..

    well i decided to get the aggro.. and as i mentioned i was very angry at him for tunneling a baby who doesnt even know how to play the game.. and when i speak about tunneling he went 3x in a row for her, just focused on her, nothing like he found the meg all the time when looking for someone else.

    Anyways.. i decided to be an a**hole back to him, i tried to took the aggro and just wanted to make him feel bad.. helpless like the meg. Bully the bully right? :)

    The chase started and i tbagged him, dumb tech, flashlight clicky .. pretty much did everything to f**k him up. Well after 2-3 minutes he disconnected and here the conversation begins.

    Legion : Fu*k this ######### im out

    Me : why did you leave we had so much fun?

    Legion : i didnt had fun, why is every survivor so toxic holy sh*t

    Me : so .. you play for fun right?

    Legion : yea

    Me : so.. just a question, why did you hard tunneled the baby meg?

    Legion : i always tunnel the bad survivors first.

    Me : and you wondering why survivors are toxic towards you?

    Legion : wdym? im the killer and i need to kill the survivors.

    Me : true, true but didnt you say you care about fun?

    Legion : that makes no sense

    Me : so you want fun at the game, but you do everything to make it unfun for someone else who cant even do something about that, it was fun to tunnel a baby meg, but as soon you got a decent player who bullied you because you bullied a baby it wasnt fun anymore for you? so you pretty much care just about your fun and everyone needs to suffer just to entertain you, and you had fun right? please keep playing like that but never again complain when someone doesnt care about your fun alright?

    after that i left the lobby. i honestly didnt want to read what he has to say.

    Sorry guys but how pathetic is that? im not mad about that he tunneled someone, im mad because he tunneled someone who maybe has just 20 hours in the game, and just to have fun? is this for real?

    funnier is that he cares about his own fun and is doing everything for it but as soon someone doesnt care about his fun he disconnects because it was not fun at all? people with this mindset just deserve toxic behaviour and im talking for both sides.. that is also for all the survivor mains who bully a rank 20 killer you guys are just pathetic.

    Can't blame you for being pissed off that guy clearly only wants to play this game like a jerk i admit i have a bit of a double standard as well since I have tunneled before but I try not to without good reason and generally its to mori out of the game after first hook because I need to kill someone fast because I'm getting gen rushed by 4 toolboxes a key or your just toxic af to me but to be honest both sides ######### sweat there asses off regardless of what the killer is doing or the survivors are doing

  • i play both sides and personally prefer playing killer, and if i randomly get a baby into my match i go easy on them. i don't tunnel anyone and always go for the person who went to go for the rescue (mostly to farm right in front of me). i also often give the last person hatch. that is, if they aren't being completely cheeky and toxic. sure those players could make the match more interesting but if it's a 3 or 4 swf who play very coordinated it's just no fun. it's the same way if i play survivor and the killer facecamps or tunnels for no reason. i don't ever complain or try to mock other players in the endgame chat either, as i want everyone to have fun during the match as much as they allow it to be possible.

  • As a killer main I can see your point, but some times it's part of the strategy. If the match has been going for 5 minutes and all but 1 gen needs fixed, I'll tunnel someone. Not so much to get that kill but because I want to make sure they get the third hook when the gates open, I typically run blood Warden and noed.

  • Sounds like he was just as inexperienced as that meg. But oh well what can you do? I certainly don't think you should have had a pop back at him. Be the bigger person and that. But yeah there's survivors and killers like that in this game.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1668794#Comment_1668794

    Costing 2 slots is not overly costly when it:

    Killers can't pick you up after DS so they have to leave you slugged no matter how aggressively you played with your DS' 60 seconds.

    A single DS(5 seconds) + the extra chase(Lets just say the average is 30 due to distance and average kill) if all 4 survivors are up and working is 35 seconds total 35 X 3 =105 seconds worth of gen time which is about 131.25% generator progress gained by one DS

    Killers can't slug you with Unbreakable. While its one time use it can outright win you games for reasons I don't need to state.

    DS is one of the best gen rush perks in the game along with Unbreakable as they both reduce the natural game slowdown the killer's pressure would normally apply.

    But then again, this can only happens when you tunnel .-. Though I agree that it's one of the best perks in the game, since many killers love tunneling (at least in my matches when I play survivor).

  • @CaffeineMochaFrappe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1668814#Comment_1668814

    But then again, this can only happens when you tunnel .-. Though I agree that it's one of the best perks in the game, since many killers love tunneling (at least in my matches when I play survivor).

    You clearly haven't played killer a lot or watched any streamer nor the recent tournament if you think that's true.

  • @KingFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669600#Comment_1669600

    "Just go find someone else!"

    And what if I happen to find you working on a generator? You don't run off it, because you have invincibility time left. I'm not tunneling you, because you're working on a generator so you felt safe enough to do that.

    One minute is also an awful long time. I don't see why I should just ignore you for one minute, during which time you can complete roughly 75% of a generator. If you just came off the hook, that's one thing. But when you sit on a generator instead of going and healing up that's another.

    I understand the premise of your argument, but still say it stands on shaky ground. As a survivor main, I can say with certainty I'd much rather not use my DS. If I sit and work a gen, and DS you, 100% you'll be coming for me as I've pissed you off. Other scenario is you see me, push me off the gen (which yes, I will always leave when you're there), and go to apply pressure elsewhere for a bit. ****, kick the gen, refill your bottles, set some traps, but just get off my ***.

  • @Raz_ said:

    Well... the game started and this legion decided to tunnel a baby meg (soloQ) one is for sure this killer was a experienced killer, maybe not the best but a decent one.

    after the meg getting tunneled very hard i got mad.. i actually never got mad like that in DBD when i play survivor, i was just asking myself how can someone be so scummy and an #########..

    well i decided to get the aggro.. and as i mentioned i was very angry at him for tunneling a baby who doesnt even know how to play the game.. and when i speak about tunneling he went 3x in a row for her, just focused on her, nothing like he found the meg all the time when looking for someone else.

    Anyways.. i decided to be an ######### back to him, i tried to took the aggro and just wanted to make him feel bad.. helpless like the meg. Bully the bully right? :)

    The chase started and i tbagged him, dumb tech, flashlight clicky .. pretty much did everything to ######### him up. Well after 2-3 minutes he disconnected and here the conversation begins.

    Legion : ######### this ######### im out

    Me : why did you leave we had so much fun?

    Legion : i didnt had fun, why is every survivor so toxic holy #########

    Me : so .. you play for fun right?

    Legion : yea

    Me : so.. just a question, why did you hard tunneled the baby meg?

    Legion : i always tunnel the bad survivors first.

    Me : and you wondering why survivors are toxic towards you?

    Legion : wdym? im the killer and i need to kill the survivors.

    Me : true, true but didnt you say you care about fun?

    Legion : that makes no sense

    Me : so you want fun at the game, but you do everything to make it unfun for someone else who cant even do something about that, it was fun to tunnel a baby meg, but as soon you got a decent player who bullied you because you bullied a baby it wasnt fun anymore for you? so you pretty much care just about your fun and everyone needs to suffer just to entertain you, and you had fun right? please keep playing like that but never again complain when someone doesnt care about your fun alright?

    after that i left the lobby. i honestly didnt want to read what he has to say.

    Sorry guys but how pathetic is that? im not mad about that he tunneled someone, im mad because he tunneled someone who maybe has just 20 hours in the game, and just to have fun? is this for real?

    funnier is that he cares about his own fun and is doing everything for it but as soon someone doesnt care about his fun he disconnects because it was not fun at all? people with this mindset just deserve toxic behaviour and im talking for both sides.. that is also for all the survivor mains who bully a rank 20 killer you guys are just pathetic.

    In my opinion you quit that discussion too early, see if he can actually realize the issue. And the thread is the usual, people do not even bother to read till the end at least that is what I assume from lots of posts. At least the usual found something new to blame on certain people, good for those i suppose.

  • @nixtunes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1669684#Comment_1669684

    I understand the premise of your argument, but still say it stands on shaky ground. As a survivor main, I can say with certainty I'd much rather not use my DS. If I sit and work a gen, and DS you, 100% you'll be coming for me as I've pissed you off. Other scenario is you see me, push me off the gen (which yes, I will always leave when you're there), and go to apply pressure elsewhere for a bit. ****, kick the gen, refill your bottles, set some traps, but just get off my ***.

    That's you.

    Other survivors want to use their DS and will sit on a generator with DS knowing they are safe. At which point I can't undo the generator they completed with DS. Had a game like that yesterday. Jane got unhooked, and went RIGHT TO THE GENERATOR without healing. I got back, they didn't get off the gen. I downed the Jane -- but could not pick her up because she had DS. In fact EVERYONE in the game except the Bill (who was left on his first hook to die, and I had completely forgotten he was there) had DS and Unbreakable. And of course she also had unbreakable (EVERYONE in that match did). What exactly am I supposed to do against that? There's just no counter play involved.

1 2 ›