What kind of perk builds would exist with a 5th perk slot?
There's no way in hell I want something like this. It would be game breaking.
I'm simply curious. What kind of builds would exist with a 5th perk slot, for both sides?
Would you just place BBQ&Chili or WGLF on the 5th slot always? Would you try new, interesting combos?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
ruin, undying, pop, corrupt, bbq on freddy with his slowdown add ons
Ruin, Undying, Surveillance, Enduring and Brutal.
Discordance, Pop, Enduring, Brutal, Spirit Fury
Ruin, Undying, Distressing, Sloppy, Coulorophobia
Nemesis, Third Seal, Deathbound, Tinkerer, Pop (this is a way better build than it sounds, I win with it a lot without Pop now)
Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, Dying Light, Thanta
Id mess around with a pure hex build.
TOTH, Ruin, Lullaby, 3rd seal, DH :P
I'm not including undying because all totems are taken
Unbreakable, Tenacity, Soul Guard, Flip-Flop, and No Mither.
Nice
Whew, switch out No Mither with Decisive Strike and you're basically a God.
Well, this will have to assume there are now 6 Totems on the map, but...
Hex: Devour Hope is, of course, the main juice of this mix.
Hex: Haunted Ground is for making cleansing less appealing, lowering the chances for it to be any other Hex Totem that goes first, and for a nice minute of 1-hitting.
Hex: Retribution is to get Auras for when they do cleanse one, which will inevitably happen.
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt is to make cleansing take longer, and with it now being 6 Totems, it'd make cleansing 36% slower instead of 30%.
Hex: Undying is to save Hex: Haunted Ground once, and to be a better signal than Hex: Thrill of the Hunt.
Every perk build that doesn't have pop or corrupt would have pop or corrupt. Everyone would just get sweatier on both sides. Iron Will/Unbreakable/DS/Dead Hard would probably be popular on survivor. It would be more of the same.
M1 Superhero: Brutal Strength, Enduring, Bamboozle, Fire up, Spirit Fury or Surge
Not going to lie.. deathbound is just a somewhat okay tracking perk to me but I find it funny when survivors scream and I don’t know why but I am literally trying to incorporate deathbound on more killers simply because I love the look of the perk icon hahaa love it.
(sorry for late reply, the top comment made me remember this thread existed)
You know that was a joke, right? Even without No Mither, it's FOUR perks for slugging, you thought it was meant to be serious?
Ruin, Undying, BBQ/Surveillance, Pop, and Tinkerer. Put this on a strong high mobility Killer like Nurse or Spirit and you might just be unbeatable. Maybe add an Ebony Mori for insurance.
The true inevitable forever build
Undying, ruin, tinkerer, thana and sloppy butcher on freddy with double slowdown addon and a mory if i see some item i hate
I guess no one thought of the immersed blendette:
Hide or Die= Iron will, Fixated, Urban evasion, Quick and Quiet/Light Weight, Spine chill.
Scatter Upon Discovery= Iron will, Sprint burst, Quick and Quiet/Light weight, Spine chill.
*retches*
My Oni build would be, ahem, strong...
Hex: Ruin, Hex: Undying, Monitor & Abuse, Infectious Fright and BBQ & Chili
Survivor? Well...
Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Deliverance, Borrowed Time, Sprint Brust/Dead Hard, or something like that. Personally I would never use the small PP build.
DS/DH/UB/SG/Adrenaline
because godmode just got stronger baby
Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, Dead Hard and Deliverance.
🤭
Decisive Strike, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, Adrenaline, Borrowed Time.
Dead Hard, Unbreakable, MOM, Decisive, Soul Guard.
botany knowledge, desperate measures, we will make it, ds, and wglf
Dead hard,DS,unbreakable,soul guard and the 5th perk either being iron will,BT,spine chill, OoO or deliverance possible prove thyself survivor would be broken lol
For Killers: All Kinds
For survivors, it's just becomes the top 5 most useful-in-all-scenarios perks.
If 5 perks were to be implemented, it'd be for killers and come with a rebalancing.