console op

20200927035200_1.jpg

jk, i have no idea why pc players complain about console players

Comments

  • Just letting you know that you tried to hide your name but you didn't remove it from the top fight part of the picture.

  • This proves nothing. Go to rank 1, play with a good team, and post a screenshot again with your 10k points.

  • Its not the killers that complain, its the survivors that lose part of their team way to early.

    While i had games where that were true, i think its more of a meme, because i played with plenty of potatoes on pc, and had amazing matches with console players.

  • @sulaiman said:

    Its not the killers that complain, its the survivors that lose part of their team way to early.

    While i had games where that were true, i think its more of a meme, because i played with plenty of potatoes on pc, and had amazing matches with console players.

    Basically this. I've personally seen as killer and played survivor alongside console survivors that clearly have game knowledge and mechanical skill to play competently. I've seen enough potatos on PC solo queue for years before crossplay and even now to try and attribute it to only one side and most of you should do the same.

    Now console killers on the other hand... Lower FPS and Crummy built-in auto aim, not to mention joystick aiming screws their radial turning limits which hurts them on any higher skill ceiling killers like Huntress or Nurse but even for basic M1s or Chainsaw/Oni Bat flicks. It's usually fairly easy to tell when someone is a console killer even at R1 just from doing a few 360s and seeing them whiff far too many times to be normal.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    console survivors tend to run loops less tightly and are overly altruistic

    spoken as a rank 1 (please frakking kill me i'm tired of being rank 1 mmr please come quicker) ps4 killer main

    Just make a smurf, as I have, and come de-rank with me through "not playing"!

    It's actually a lot of fun just playing with whatever random perks the Entity provides and coming up with some jank builds.

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647163#Comment_1647163

    Basically this. I've personally seen as killer and played survivor alongside console survivors that clearly have game knowledge and mechanical skill to play competently. I've seen enough potatos on PC solo queue for years before crossplay and even now to try and attribute it to only one side and most of you should do the same.

    Now console killers on the other hand... Crummy auto aim in this game on its own not to mention joystick aiming screws their radial turning limits which hurts them on any higher skill ceiling killers like Huntress or Nurse but even for basic M1s or Chawsaw/Oni Bat flicks. It's usually fairly easy to tell when someone is a console killer even at R1 just from doing a few 360s and seeing them whiff far too many times to be normal.

    Being a console killer has always been a challenge due to fps mainly. It is my largest concern with Crossplay as well.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    This proves nothing. Go to rank 1, play with a good team, and post a screenshot again with your 10k points.

    So, when i do that lets say 100 times, do i prove then something? If so, what exactly?

  • @xenofon13 said:

    This proves nothing. Go to rank 1, play with a good team, and post a screenshot again with your 10k points.

    RANKS prove nothing!

    I've dealt really well with teams of two reds, a purple and a green, AS A YELLOW RANKED KILLER! And a supposedly weak one too! Multiple times!

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647072#Comment_1647072

    RANKS prove nothing!

    I've dealt really well with teams of two reds, a purple and a green, AS A YELLOW RANKED KILLER! And a supposedly weak one too! Multiple times!

    He is a new player not even devotion 1 and he roasts low rank console players.

    My point is, don't be cocky when you don't even yet faced good console or pc survivors.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647416#Comment_1647416

    He is a new player not even devotion 1 and he roasts low rank console players.

    My point is, don't be cocky when you don't even yet faced good console or pc players.

    I'm never cocky. Cocky gets you killed quickly. I'm also a console player, and all I can say is that we play a bit differently to PC. More cautious and altruistic.

  • Lmao a green rank killer trying to flex?

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647072#Comment_1647072

    So, when i do that lets say 100 times, do i prove then something? If so, what exactly?

    I'm not the one who tried to prove something.

    Look at the first post, ranks, devotion, the cockiness, and try again.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647416#Comment_1647416

    He is a new player not even devotion 1 and he roasts low rank console players.

    My point is, don't be cocky when you don't even yet faced good console or pc players.

    Completely agree with you, there are consolers who know how to play this game....the non stop stabs at consoles seems kinda crazy when there are many potatoes on pc...I get it, there are a lot of casuals on console(reclining in a lazy boy playing a game casually) is not the same as sweating it out with ur gamer chair and $250 headset and pc that can run the frames optimally. I thought people wanted crossplay so you can get games faster and all it has shown me is that some pc gamers would rather act like they are superior because they take their hobby way more seriously than I do

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Lmao a green rank killer trying to flex?

    Green rank, not even devotion 1 and flexing.

    He will learn soon. He new.

  • Honestly, when I play on cross-play, the other xbox players are usually better than anyone else. People on cross-play are terrible and btw... globe does not necessarily equal console player.... Again, mods should take down posts like these that talk bad on others... Mods where ya at?? Also, fps does affect surviors on console whether pc players want that out there or not. It is what it is.

  • @jackal470 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647436#Comment_1647436

    Completely agree with you, there are consolers who know how to play this game....the non stop stabs at consoles seems kinda crazy when there are many potatoes on pc...I get it, there are a lot of casuals on console(reclining in a lazy boy playing a game casually) is not the same as sweating it out with ur gamer chair and $250 headset and pc that can run the frames optimally. I thought people wanted crossplay so you can get games faster and all it has shown me is that some pc gamers would rather act like they are superior because they take their hobby way more seriously than I do

    There is much moist thuthiness in here. Although I use a decent headset (more for streaming reasons mainly) I've teamed up with fellow Xbox peeps litterally across the room on their couch on Wi-Fi borowwing their lil sister's one-ear headset, and all talking into said headset together. Hard to call that set-up sweatsville...

  • @xenofon13 said:

    This proves nothing. Go to rank 1, play with a good team, and post a screenshot again with your 10k points.

    I mean i'll see what i can do

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647492#Comment_1647492

    There is much moist thuthiness in here. Although I use a decent headset (more for streaming reasons mainly) I've teamed up with fellow Xbox peeps litterally across the room on their couch on Wi-Fi borowwing their lil sister's one-ear headset, and all talking into said headset together. Hard to call that set-up sweatsville...

    @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647492#Comment_1647492

    There is much moist thuthiness in here. Although I use a decent headset (more for streaming reasons mainly) I've teamed up with fellow Xbox peeps litterally across the room on their couch on Wi-Fi borowwing their lil sister's one-ear headset, and all talking into said headset together. Hard to call that set-up sweatsville...

    Yeah I have a decent headset too, but I have a family so I only get to use it when I'm completely free, so once in a great while...I do have a good sound system so I try to use that to stay a little competitive and I'm still a lowly red rank consoler. Sorry for the double quote, I'm still learning the forums lol

  • @jackal470 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647545#Comment_1647545

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647545#Comment_1647545

    Yeah I have a decent headset too, but I have a family so I only get to use it when I'm completely free, so once in a great while...I do have a good sound system so I try to use that to stay a little competitive and I'm still a lowly red rank consoler. Sorry for the double quote, I'm still learning the forums lol

    Welcome fellow consoler welcome!

  • @timbologna said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JESSCF20T61V/20200927035200-1.jpg

    jk, i have no idea why pc players complain about console players

    It's not that console is bad or the pc is bad. Crossplay introduced us to so many other people we finally are realizing the bulk of players are below average skill levels.

    PC sees inferior console players

    Consoles see inferior console and PC players.

    Yet if you turn crossplay off because of that you end up with a que time and the quality of survivors vastly improves.

    It seems like most of the above average players turned crossplay off due to the crap teammates.

  • People ragging on him for only being green rank lol since when has rank meant anything in this game?

    i was able to hit rank 1 killer in my first month, still knew nothing i just have intelligence.


    With soft reset you can go from red to green if you barely play or dont play for 2 months. Hell dont play for 4 months and you back at 20.

    Ive also solo’d to red rank survivor and bear’d wittness to many questionable red rank killers and survivors... then got some unreal mid rank survivors and killers.

  • @TheeclumsyNinja said:

    People ragging on him for only being green rank lol since when has rank meant anything in this game?

    i was able to hit rank 1 killer in my first month, still knew nothing i just have intelligence.

    With soft reset you can go from red to green if you barely play or dont play for 2 months. Hell dont play for 4 months and you back at 20.

    Ive also solo’d to red rank survivor and bear’d wittness to many questionable red rank killers and survivors... then got some unreal mid rank survivors and killers.

    People are ragging on him because he's boasting about beating newer players while being a newer player and trying to bring pc vs console into it.

    It's a fair complaint and I personally feel this entire thread is a waste of time and should probably be locked before it goes off even further.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647213#Comment_1647213

    the problem with that is that all the killers I would want to play are shard purchases

    plus stomping new players isn't really my cup of tea

    My brothers get all the killers I payed for, since they're on the Xbox. And I'm a decent enough killer but I get pretty wrecked when I play Huntress.

    You also don't have the same perks available and are basically relying on the killer's own teachables or basic shared perks.