Survivor tier list but it's based on if they would survive the purge

my-image.png

i'll explain only the top tier.

Jeff is literally Jesus

I really do think Steve would survive, plus he's Steve mfing Harrington, so of course he's going to become an urban legend.

Comments

  • All fine and dandy, but I am pretty sure that Ash would already be an urban legend BEFORE the Purge began, and then would simply retain his status after he survives that too. I mean, he's been through worse and come out swinging.

    David and Nea probably also have the brawn and street smarts between them to make top tier as well.

    Also, Jake's a survivalist and Yui is a competent mechanic/driver. They might not become legends, but I'd say they both have an excellent shot of surviving on their own merits (without needing help from another).

    I can pretty much agree with everyone else though.

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QMSE40FEYZ6G/my-image.png

    i'll explain only the top tier.

    Jeff is literally Jesus

    I really do think Steve would survive, plus he's Steve mfing Harrington, so of course he's going to become an urban legend.

    The last one has me dying lmao 😂

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    All fine and dandy, but I am pretty sure that Ash would already be an urban legend BEFORE the Purge began, and then would simply retain his status after he survives that too. I mean, he's been through worse and come out swinging.

    David and Nea probably also have the brawn and street smarts between them to make top tier as well.

    Also, Jake's a survivalist and Yui is a competent mechanic/driver. They might not become legends, but I'd say they both have an excellent shot of surviving on their own merits (without needing help from another).

    I can pretty much agree with everyone else though.

    For some reason I imagine Jake as a recluse.

    David maybe, but not sure about Nea in the top tier as she's not as much of a fighter, just good at making a getaway. I agree with Ash though.

  • No way David lives.

    David is definitely the kind of ******* that would have people lining up to kill him on Purge time.

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646533#Comment_1646533

    For some reason I imagine Jake as a recluse.

    David maybe, but not sure about Nea in the top tier as she's not as much of a fighter, just good at making a getaway. I agree with Ash though.

    I saw Nea more as cunning. She wouldn't be a fighter, but probably more of a mastermind. She'd pull strings from the shadows and have a way out before anyone could catch her. She'd survive the Purge and probably be almost like a ghost to all who encountered her.

  • Completely agree on claudette

  • @Science_Guy said:

    No way David lives.

    David is definitely the kind of ******* that would have people lining up to kill him on Purge time.

    Correction.

    He's the kind of guy to do that AND LIVE.

  • Cheryl Mason would 100% survive. She killed a demon God thing and fought monsters that would make normal humans piss their pants.

  • Dwight would actually be doing the killing.

  • @WestX said:

    Cheryl Mason would 100% survive. She killed a demon God thing and fought monsters that would make normal humans piss their pants.

    For sure. Unfortunately this was the most up to date tier list I could find.

    Felix would die btw

  • Ace definitely survives, hes too lucky and tough. And Dwight is 1000% safe, all he needs is a locker and hes good.

  • Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    Ace is slept on when it comes to survival. Here's my poorly written essay on why he's top 5 (including the licensed survivors)

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12h7hcXFQamuzrNQ8wAEVnn4yRPv6T4gkFNXCNgM6Lz4/edit?usp=drivesdk


    Btw, this is 100% not biased, I was just doing real research and did not just come up with excuses as to why Ace is the best.

    Pretty good list.

  • Id put zarina as dying a hero

  • @Kolonite said:

    Dwight would actually be doing the killing.

    Yeah mostly because how he acts now I won't be surprised he freaking snaps and goes on a murder spree from all the chaos which will give the killers a run for their money.

    In all seriousness I would think Bill would survive not just based from the game he is from since he does have experience because he is a Vietnam Veteran and has extreme knowledge of Fire arm and possibly Hand to hand Combat.

    Since Purge does not mean a whole out Zombie Apocalypse with hoards of mutants I am pretty sure Bill has a strong chance of survival.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    Ace is slept on when it comes to survival. Here's my poorly written essay on why he's top 5 (including the licensed survivors)

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12h7hcXFQamuzrNQ8wAEVnn4yRPv6T4gkFNXCNgM6Lz4/edit?usp=drivesdk


    Btw, this is 100% not biased, I was just doing real research and did not just come up with excuses as to why Ace is the best.

    Pretty good list.

    @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Ace definitely survives, hes too lucky and tough. And Dwight is 1000% safe, all he needs is a locker and hes good.

    I think Ace would survive but ultimately sacrifice himself in the end.

    It's just an Ace thing to do if you ask me.

  • I'm kinda blind, is felix there?

  • Ash and Cheryl would survive and become urban legends. I mean Ash is Ash MF Williams. If he can handle a deaddite, he can handle whatever the purge has to offer him. And Cheryl survived Silent Hill.  


    Nancy should probably move up a tier too. If the Mindflayer didn't get her, the purge won't do much to her.


    Claudette also survives because literally nobody will be able to see her. She blends in too well.

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646726#Comment_1646726

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646681#Comment_1646681

    I think Ace would survive but ultimately sacrifice himself in the end.

    It's just an Ace thing to do if you ask me.

    You know, thats definitely something Ace would do.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Ash and Cheryl would survive and become urban legends. I mean Ash is Ash MF Williams. If he can handle a deaddite, he can handle whatever the purge has to offer him. And Cheryl survived Silent Hill.  

    Nancy should probably move up a tier too. If the Mindflayer didn't get her, the purge won't do much to her.

    Claudette also survives because literally nobody will be able to see her. She blends in too well.

    Cheryl would be in urban legend tier if the list was up to date.

    Ash is probably the one person I feel really unsure about where I placed them.

    wow my grammar stinks


    I think Nancy is fine where she is


    And Claudette would die within the first 10 minutes of the movie, for several reasons.

  • Dweet is the leader in the entity's realm. My boy is living!!!

  • Feng in the same tier as Dwight and Quentin?

  • I love this! I dont agree with everything, but Claude is just hilarious!!🤣😂

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647508#Comment_1647508

    Cheryl would be in urban legend tier if the list was up to date.

    Ash is probably the one person I feel really unsure about where I placed them.

    wow my grammar stinks

    I think Nancy is fine where she is

    And Claudette would die within the first 10 minutes of the movie, for several reasons.

    You must not have seen what Nancy can do with a fire extinguisher. All I have to say is "Polo"