Pig mains I need help!

So I recently started playing Piggy and I'm having a blast with her. She's waaay stronger than people make her out to be if you use her kit strategically. To clarify, my issue does not have to do with how to play her or how to win. I have crossplay disabled and I can consistently win at rank 1 even against strong survivors.

However, my problem comes when I find the first survivor. Let me explain: every other game they'll just crouch in front of me and try to boop the snoot. I didn't mind at first cause I do think it's funny so what I’ll do is leave them and go find the next survivor who's usually nearby. There are some games though, usually if they're swf, where they'll all crouch towards me and straight out chase me around. I ended up farming in several games cause survivors won't take the game seriously at all and I also run Corrupt so my timer is running while they're doing their shenanigans so I’m like alright alright you dingdongs let's do some stupid ish. I feel bad taking cheap shots or killing them in this scenario cause I play survivor too people just wanna have fun and a bit of friendliness is rare in the game these days...so we farm and it's real funny. They're always really nice in the end game chat too, whenever this happens.

Anyway this is probably the best problem that anyone could have on DBD I mean...survivors being friendly towards the killer? Who would have thought. It's just that sometimes I just want to have a normal game and I’m all for mending sometimes, I’m starting to get tired of people not playing as intended for the entire game just cause they're going against Piggy so my question is...how do you signal to survivors that "okay guys, boopin' time is over let's get into a chase now" and move on to playing normally? Is there any way I can show them that while yes they can boop the snoot once I don't necessarily want to farm?

And to those of you who are getting camped, tunneled, genrushed and/or just sick of BHVR...sorry guys maybe I need to check my "Pig privilege" over here lol

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @Almo said:

    I will try one more time. Data coallated across literally tens of millions of games shows Pig does fine. I admit she needs an addon pass... weird stuff in there like Ruleset #2 actually hurts her chances. It's just that since she's performing well and other Killers need addon passes more urgently, I'm not sure when we'll be able to get to that. It's definitely on my list though.

    I will try one more time. Data that the community has put forth collated across the entirety of the playerbase shows that Pig is in a bad spot and this developer right here keeps talking about the data that other devs have stated should not be used for arguments because it is inaccurate in order to push forwards an invalid argument.


    She needs more than add-on changes, she needs basekit changes too. The problem is you're too busy urban evading around the corners of the map to do anything useful. You refuse to listen to the community and MULTIPLE pig players who tell you you're wrong because you're autistically screeching "MAH NUMBERS" whenever someone pushes forward that Pig is in a bad spot.

    You're such a joke among the community Im honestly surprised you haven't gotten the hint that you are just bad at your job and should stop injecting yourself into the forums where you clearly do not belong because you are VASTLY out of touch with the community.


    https://twitter.com/MaverosTV/status/1283414810839982080/photo/1


    Especially since you've been caught playing in an unfun way and using things that are unfun to play against.

  • @Almo said:

    I will try one more time. Data coallated across literally tens of millions of games shows Pig does fine. I admit she needs an addon pass... weird stuff in there like Ruleset #2 actually hurts her chances. It's just that since she's performing well and other Killers need addon passes more urgently, I'm not sure when we'll be able to get to that. It's definitely on my list though.

    I mean why not show us the Data you have gathered than across tens of millions of games?

    I mean you know Almo no ones gonna believe you until you show us a spreadsheet with data for Pig that's just not how the internet works. It seems your data is not the same as everyone else's personal opinions and experiences with the Pig. From people who main her to people who dabble with her.

    I mean in low ranks shes fine, but once you hit middle purple to red she begins to suffer. She has not aged well at all.


    EDIT: not trying to be rude just im generally curious how you say one thing, but everyone else says something else.

  • @Almo said:

    I will try one more time. Data coallated across literally tens of millions of games shows Pig does fine. I admit she needs an addon pass... weird stuff in there like Ruleset #2 actually hurts her chances. It's just that since she's performing well and other Killers need addon passes more urgently, I'm not sure when we'll be able to get to that. It's definitely on my list though.

    so why not show the data?

  • @Almo said:

    I will try one more time. Data coallated across literally tens of millions of games shows Pig does fine. I admit she needs an addon pass... weird stuff in there like Ruleset #2 actually hurts her chances. It's just that since she's performing well and other Killers need addon passes more urgently, I'm not sure when we'll be able to get to that. It's definitely on my list though.

    Doesn't data also say that nurse is the weakest killer? So nurse needs a buff?

  • @Almo said:

    I will try one more time. Data coallated across literally tens of millions of games shows Pig does fine. I admit she needs an addon pass... weird stuff in there like Ruleset #2 actually hurts her chances. It's just that since she's performing well and other Killers need addon passes more urgently, I'm not sure when we'll be able to get to that. It's definitely on my list though.

    Thank you. It's just that we don't have access to the statistics, so all we can do is speculate.

    I do have my theories as to why she performs so well, but they are just that. Theories.


    In the meantime there are a list of add-ons that are usable and very good for her. If you want ideas on what to do, I'm happy to give my thoughts.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648330#Comment_1648330

    Thank you. It's just that we don't have access to the statistics, so all we can do is speculate.

    I do have my theories as to why she performs so well, but they are just that. Theories.

    In the meantime there are a list of add-ons that are usable and very good for her. If you want ideas on what to do, I'm happy to give my thoughts.

    The data also comes from games where suicides and disconnects are still present, so it's skewed and shouldn't be taken seriously. Also as @MusicNerd_TC put it, Nurse is at the bottom of this oh so precious data pool. So by this logic, Nurse needs a buff.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648489#Comment_1648489

    The data also comes from games where suicides and disconnects are still present, so it's skewed and shouldn't be taken seriously. Also as @MusicNerd_TC put it, Nurse is at the bottom of this oh so precious data pool. So by this logic, Nurse needs a buff.

    Not the point but OK, sure.

    Like I said, I also have my theories. They include trap tunnellers and hook-suicides. But they are still THEORIES. We have none of the data, different regions experience different results. Different RANKS experience different results.


    Speculation at the level of what happens on these forums is unhealthy. We all need to take a break and back off.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648500#Comment_1648500

    Not the point but OK, sure.

    Like I said, I also have my theories. They include trap tunnellers and hook-suicides. But they are still THEORIES. We have none of the data, different regions experience different results. Different RANKS experience different results.

    Speculation at the level of what happens on these forums is unhealthy. We all need to take a break and back off.

    The biggest issue regarding data is the fact while Almo defines it as absolute law and facts from how he has responded. Every other developer has specifically stated that you should take it with a grain of salt and the data is messed up.

    So if Almo is correct than that means by Data statistics Nurse will be the worst killer in the game and Freddy is the strongest.

    If the other Devs are correct and the data is screwed up by some reasons. Then that means Almo is wrong and Pig is not as strong as he likes to claim.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648500#Comment_1648500

    Not the point but OK, sure.

    Like I said, I also have my theories. They include trap tunnellers and hook-suicides. But they are still THEORIES. We have none of the data, different regions experience different results. Different RANKS experience different results.

    Speculation at the level of what happens on these forums is unhealthy. We all need to take a break and back off.

    But even when we don't have the data present in front of us we can tell it's skewed because the data states that Pig is doing "fine" when the majority of the community agrees, she is not.


    The point is, the data doesn't matter. The community has pretty much made it a huge meme because of how often Pig (and Legion) have been nerfed into the ground for seemingly NO reason.

    This is one of those instances in which community feedback matters more than looking at spreadsheets. But because we have developers thinking the data is holy gospel, the community is ignored, berated, and told we don't know what we're talking about.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648489#Comment_1648489

    The data also comes from games where suicides and disconnects are still present, so it's skewed and shouldn't be taken seriously. Also as @MusicNerd_TC put it, Nurse is at the bottom of this oh so precious data pool. So by this logic, Nurse needs a buff.

    We should be expecting 5 blink nurse as basekit next patch, because data over the community's opinions!

    Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 1.13.36 PM.png


  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648510#Comment_1648510

    But even when we don't have the data present in front of us we can tell it's skewed because the data states that Pig is doing "fine" when the majority of the community agrees, she is not.

    The point is, the data doesn't matter. The community has pretty much made it a huge meme because of how often Pig (and Legion) have been nerfed into the ground for seemingly NO reason.

    This is one of those instances in which community feedback matters more than looking at spreadsheets. But because we have developers thinking the data is holy gospel, the community is ignored, berated, and told we don't know what we're talking about.

    To be fair, that legion rework back in 2019 was justified, legion was the biggest piece of ######### killer to be added to the game. I don't get why pig needed her terror radius nerfed though, then again, these are the same devs who nerfed gearhead, remember me and old Freddy.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648510#Comment_1648510

    But even when we don't have the data present in front of us we can tell it's skewed because the data states that Pig is doing "fine" when the majority of the community agrees, she is not.

    The point is, the data doesn't matter. The community has pretty much made it a huge meme because of how often Pig (and Legion) have been nerfed into the ground for seemingly NO reason.

    This is one of those instances in which community feedback matters more than looking at spreadsheets. But because we have developers thinking the data is holy gospel, the community is ignored, berated, and told we don't know what we're talking about.

    The community also thinks that just equipping certain perks in combination is toxic by merit of them just being together.

    Never mind that there are people out there not abusing them to all hell.

  • 5 Blinks at base

    115% base movement speed

    and she has no indicator for blinking

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648530#Comment_1648530

    5 Blinks at base

    115% base movement speed

    and she has no indicator for blinking

    Cancel Blinks for better zoning?

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648525#Comment_1648525

    The community also thinks that just equipping certain perks in combination is toxic by merit of them just being together.

    Never mind that there are people out there not abusing them to all hell.

    This community rips each other apart constantly, but when both sides agree about something? That means that something is wrong. Stating otherwise is illogical.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648530#Comment_1648530

    5 Blinks at base

    115% base movement speed

    and she has no indicator for blinking

    You forgot an 8 meter terror radius as well.

  • Yeah, then she really will be an homage to Silent Hill

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648525#Comment_1648525

    The community also thinks that just equipping certain perks in combination is toxic by merit of them just being together.

    Never mind that there are people out there not abusing them to all hell.

    And for the most part, the community is right in that regard. Your point?

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648525#Comment_1648525

    The community also thinks that just equipping certain perks in combination is toxic by merit of them just being together.

    Never mind that there are people out there not abusing them to all hell.

    @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648534#Comment_1648534

    And for the most part, the community is right in that regard. Your point?

    You mean perk combinations like this?

    https://youtu.be/8GuQRryPmao


  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648534#Comment_1648534

    And for the most part, the community is right in that regard. Your point?

    Equipping perks to deal with situations out of your control to counter the actions of the other side is STANDARD PRACTICE.

    People are tunnelling me, I will equip DS. They move to slugging, add Unbreakable. By your logic I am now a toxic player for equipping perks to counter what I perceive to be a toxic playstyle. Never mind that I am literally using them as intended and that killers are playing directly into them.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648489#Comment_1648489

    The data also comes from games where suicides and disconnects are still present, so it's skewed and shouldn't be taken seriously. Also as @MusicNerd_TC put it, Nurse is at the bottom of this oh so precious data pool. So by this logic, Nurse needs a buff.

    We do not include disconnects. Suicides are harder to check for.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648500#Comment_1648500

    We do not include disconnects. Suicides are harder to check for.

    Soooooo, even if you don't count disconnects. You just admitted that suicides are harder to check for. So even in your own words you admit that the data is skewed.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648562#Comment_1648562

    Not specifically, but similar. THAT is what I call a smart use of those perks.

    It also has no counterplay that's why people call it toxic. When certain perks get used in combination it creates toxic effects that can't be countered. I.E Small Pepe build

    Some perks are fine by themselves, but get stronger with others, while others are inherently broken or strong. Than get worse with other builds.

    DS is a good example of a perk that depending on player skill level can be polarizing and busted or useless. While it's also an example of a toxic perk that needs a rework. Nothing quite like someone spamming locker vaults or doing well as killer and still getting hit by a DS 1 or 2 hooks later. The way its been set up is not a anti tunnel perk, but a get out of jail free card.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648574#Comment_1648574

    It also has no counterplay that's why people call it toxic. When certain perks get used in combination it creates toxic effects that can't be countered. I.E Small Pepe build

    Some perks are fine by themselves, but get stronger with others, while others are inherently broken or strong. Than get worse with other builds.

    DS is a good example of a perk that depending on player skill level can be polarizing and busted or useless. While it's also an example of a toxic perk that needs a rework. Nothing quite like someone spamming locker vaults or doing well as killer and still getting hit by a DS 1 or 2 hooks later. The way its been set up is not a anti tunnel perk, but a get out of jail free card.

    Well, it had no counterplay in THAT scenario. If you did that to me, you'd get a "You cheeky little sh*t, well done." and that'd be that.

    But the problem with DS and UB is that they counter the two worst aspects of killer gameplay: tunnelling and 4-man slugging as of current. People have just been creative with a situation they were technically forced into. It has now spilled over into killers who are doing nothing "wrong" with their games and that is an issue but I think that looking into the "how did we get here" is more important than the result.

    It's like science. Find what causes the situation and work from there. Backtrack until you can't any more.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648645#Comment_1648645

    Well, it had no counterplay in THAT scenario. If you did that to me, you'd get a "You cheeky little sh*t, well done." and that'd be that.

    But the problem with DS and UB is that they counter the two worst aspects of killer gameplay: tunnelling and 4-man slugging as of current. People have just been creative with a situation they were technically forced into. It has now spilled over into killers who are doing nothing "wrong" with their games and that is an issue but I think that looking into the "how did we get here" is more important than the result.

    It's like science. Find what causes the situation and work from there. Backtrack until you can't any more.

    THAT scenario isn't that uncommon for me. Most people I run into have Soul Guard.

    Survivors second chance perks, gen rush meta, being able to finish a game commonly in under 3 minutes all being stacked on top of one another. These are examples of just some of the issues.

    Btw im getting off for the night. So if you want to discuss this further please just post it in my profile. I get the feeling the thread may be deleted.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1647779#Comment_1647779

    Base kit I can see an argument for that, but currently it feels like half her add-ons are actually detrimental to her. If I may ask as well, is this ALL ranks she's doing well in or purple and up?

    In theory the skill-check add-ons are a nice idea, but the fact that they still use the standard skill-check a competent player can hit in their sleep, combined with the Great result boosting progress on the box search means that those add-ons actually hurt the Pig player using them.

    Another huge example that I can think of is Amanda's Letter compared to Wraith's All-Seeing Blood. All-Seeing Blood has zero downsides and is a purple where Letter is pink and takes away a large portion of the Pig's primary power with no real boosts to the secondary power. The only advantage Pig has here is that she can come out of stealth faster, but this can be technically balanced out my the fact that she is far slower in her stealth mode.

    No matter how you rank her as a killer, no one can argue her add-ons need lovin badly. Most do not help her where she needs it most, in chase and traversing the map. A couple outright hurt her, and can teach bad habits which lean towards a tunneling gameplay as well.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648242#Comment_1648242

    No matter how you rank her as a killer, no one can argue her add-ons need lovin badly. Most do not help her where she needs it most, in chase and traversing the map. A couple outright hurt her, and can teach bad habits which lean towards a tunneling gameplay as well.

    Oh, absolutely. And if I was making a tier list based on add-on strength, Pig would be the weakest of the lot.

    As it stands though, I am content with using the current pool if Pig's add-ons are a priority. There are still a functional few and I would also like to try an indoor map like The Game with Amanda's Letter and the Video Tape going for a pure ambush set-up.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648061#Comment_1648061

    There's a lot of things wrong with Pig in her current state. She's an old killer who's starting to show her age and the fact that in the current state of the game she just isn't good.

    Spine Chill is a really common perk for a lot of survivors now. Which renders her stealth pretty useless unless you plan on doing the Thriller to gens constantly, this is not counting the fact that a lot of maps delete her stealth because of how big and open they are anyways.

    Her chase tool being the ambush is still strong, the problem is, nobody really falls for it anymore. If you see a pig crouch at a loop, bait out her charging and then run away from the loop to another loop, if the pig keeps trying, just keep abandoning the loop. If she gives up and just decides to normally chase you, well then she's a killer with no power in the chase, meaning she eats pallets. Her ambush doesn't work anymore because it has such a basic counter. Why would you use your brain to outplay the Pig when instead you could just smack your forehead into your keyboard and sprint away for free?

    and her trap RNG has always been inconsistently bad. They either dont do enough or do too much. They're poorly designed and need to be changed.

    Why would you play Pig? She's clunky, poorly designed, and bad. If you want a stealth killer, go play Ghostface. I say that as someone who mained Pig since she launched and didnt fully drop her until Pyramid Head came out.

    She's an old killer who's starting to show her age

    Michael: *breathes heavily while trying to find his cane*

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648553#Comment_1648553

    Equipping perks to deal with situations out of your control to counter the actions of the other side is STANDARD PRACTICE.

    People are tunnelling me, I will equip DS. They move to slugging, add Unbreakable. By your logic I am now a toxic player for equipping perks to counter what I perceive to be a toxic playstyle. Never mind that I am literally using them as intended and that killers are playing directly into them.

    Yeah, I’m sure it’s because all that ever happens is you get tunneled (pronounced “the Killer downed you more than once in a single match”) off the hook and hardcore slugged (pronounced “the Killer didn’t pick you up 0.2 seconds after downing you). I’m sure that’s the only reason you run a Perk combo that gives you 60 seconds of literal invincibility. Totally.

    Meanwhile I can’t remember the last time I got hit by Decisive when I was actually tunneling or hadn’t already hooked someone else.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648564#Comment_1648564

    Yeah, I’m sure it’s because all that ever happens is you get tunneled (pronounced “the Killer downed you more than once in a single match”) off the hook and hardcore slugged (pronounced “the Killer didn’t pick you up 0.2 seconds after downing you). I’m sure that’s the only reason you run a Perk combo that gives you 60 seconds of literal invincibility. Totally.

    Meanwhile I can’t remember the last time I got hit by Decisive when I was actually tunneling or hadn’t already hooked someone else.

    You mind NOT insulting me blindly and assuming I'm like the other people on these forums?

    I only re-equip Decisive Strike after I have genuinely been tunnelled. And I do mean that I am the only one hooked for 2-3 hooks in a row.


    You do not know me. Do not act like it.

  • @Almo said:

    Watch Scorpionz on Twitch; he's a pig main.

    Pig best Killer. :)

    Love that guy.

    Demolishing sweats with style.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648769#Comment_1648769

    You mind NOT insulting me blindly and assuming I'm like the other people on these forums?

    I only re-equip Decisive Strike after I have genuinely been tunnelled. And I do mean that I am the only one hooked for 2-3 hooks in a row.

    You do not know me. Do not act like it.

    Everything you said can be summed up in two words: “Fat chance.”

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648782#Comment_1648782

    Everything you said can be summed up in two words: “Fat chance.”

    Fat chance of you knowing me is certainly true. As far as I know, I've never played with you, so I can't say a thing about your gameplay.

    All I ever ask for is that people show me the same courtesy and not go straight for the baseless accusations and insults.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648704#Comment_1648704

    Oh, absolutely. And if I was making a tier list based on add-on strength, Pig would be the weakest of the lot.

    As it stands though, I am content with using the current pool if Pig's add-ons are a priority. There are still a functional few and I would also like to try an indoor map like The Game with Amanda's Letter and the Video Tape going for a pure ambush set-up.

    Demogorgon has entered the chat.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648849#Comment_1648849

    Fat chance of you knowing me is certainly true. As far as I know, I've never played with you, so I can't say a thing about your gameplay.

    All I ever ask for is that people show me the same courtesy and not go straight for the baseless accusations and insults.

    See I’d believe you if this weren’t DBD. But in DBD, stereotypes ring truer than in any other medium I’ve ever come across.

    Killers who run NOED are always bad. Deathslingers are always sweatier than a 300-pound middle schooler during a gym class fitness test. Bills always have some of the smoothest brains in the game. Survivors who run Soul Guard always love it when the Killer doesn’t have fun. 100% of the time.

    And Survivors who would ever willingly run DS+UB are some of the biggest sweatlords, whiny as hell, and have very fragile egos. I have no inclination to think you’re the exception.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648870#Comment_1648870

    See I’d believe you if this weren’t DBD. But in DBD, stereotypes ring truer than in any other medium I’ve ever come across.

    Killers who run NOED are always bad. Deathslingers are always sweatier than a 300-pound middle schooler during a gym class fitness test. Bills always have some of the smoothest brains in the game. Survivors who run Soul Guard always love it when the Killer doesn’t have fun. 100% of the time.

    And Survivors who would ever willingly run DS+UB are some of the biggest sweatlords, whiny as hell, and have very fragile egos. I have no inclination to think you’re the exception.

    Every post, every comment, every IDEA I have shared should have proven otherwise when it comes to me.

    Or would you rather hear it directly from my mouth instead?

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648925#Comment_1648925

    Every post, every comment, every IDEA I have shared should have proven otherwise when it comes to me.

    Or would you rather hear it directly from my mouth instead?

    Lol, I’m going through your posts right now and all it is is just griping, whining, complaining, BITCHING that people aren’t being “civil and respectful” like you are.

    I don’t see any civility and respect. All I see is a high horse.

  • @Flawless_ said:

    So I recently started playing Piggy and I'm having a blast with her. She's waaay stronger than people make her out to be if you use her kit strategically. To clarify, my issue does not have to do with how to play her or how to win. I have crossplay disabled and I can consistently win at rank 1 even against strong survivors.

    However, my problem comes when I find the first survivor. Let me explain: every other game they'll just crouch in front of me and try to boop the snoot. I didn't mind at all cause I think it's funny and usually what I do is go find the next survivor who's usually nearby. There are some games tho where usually if they're swf, they'll all crouch towards me and straight out chase me around. I ended up farming in several games cause survivors won't take the game seriously at all and I also run Corrupt so my timer is running while they're doing their shenanigans so it's like alright you dingdongs let's do stupid ish. I feel bad taking cheap shots or killing them cause I play survivor too so we farm and it's real funny. They're always really nice in the end game chat too whenever this happens.

    Anyway this is probably the best problem that anyone could have on DBD I mean...survivors being friendly towards the killer? Who would have thought. It's just that sometimes I just want to have a normal Piggy game and I'm starting to get tired of people not playing as intended just cause they're going against Amanda...how do you signal to survivors that "okay guys, boopin' time is over let's get into a chase now" and move on to playing normally? Is there any way I can show them that yes they can boop the snoot but I don't wanna farm?

    And to those of you who are getting camped, tunneled, genrushed and/or just sick of BHVR...sorry guys maybe I need to check my "Pig privilege" over here lol

    Only accept boops towards the end of the match. Not the beginning.

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1646933#Comment_1646933

    Its usually the fourth box when I play her, but the first when I'm against her. I'm just super lucky I guess 😆

    As killer I tend to see traps get taken off on all four boxes but usually 2-3 (with a lot also being taken off at first box)

    As survivor I tend to get the trap off on the 1st-2nd box

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648934#Comment_1648934

    Lol, I’m going through your posts right now and all it is is just griping, whining, complaining, BITCHING that people aren’t being “civil and respectful” like you are.

    I don’t see any civility and respect. All I see is a high horse.

    And all I see from you is a snivelling little coward who has to rely on belittling people in order to silence them rather than actually try to promote any sort of meaningful change around here. Every interaction that I have had with you has not done anything to dissuade me from that.

    I never tell anyone to be like me, all I say is that I don't want what has happened to me to happen to anyone else. I try to be reasonable, then people like you come along.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648944#Comment_1648944

    And all I see from you is a snivelling little coward who has to rely on belittling people in order to silence them rather than actually try to promote any sort of meaningful change around here. Every interaction that I have had with you has not done anything to dissuade me from that.

    I never tell anyone to be like me, all I say is that I don't want what has happened to me to happen to anyone else. I try to be reasonable, then people like you come along.

    Awww, looks like this little piggy is angry!

  • And (bad word) it up

  • This little piggy is sick to death of being spoken to in the manner that you usually adopt.

    Don't stereotype me, because you're going to be wrong way more often than not. I even gave you an out by offering to literally video myself admitting to using those perks as intended, and even said "I don't know how you play, therefore I won't judge you." hoping that you would do the same.


    I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648988#Comment_1648988

    This little piggy is sick to death of being spoken to in the manner that you usually adopt.

    Don't stereotype me, because you're going to be wrong way more often than not. I even gave you an out by offering to literally video myself admitting to using those perks as intended, and even said "I don't know how you play, therefore I won't judge you." hoping that you would do the same.

    I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

    You say I’m usually going to be wrong about stereotypes, but at the same time you’re satisfying my stereotype of Pig players: Sick with a raging superiority complex.

    Sorry champ, but every single post from you is either condescending as all hell towards Killers from an obviously Survivor-biased perspective, or annoyingly preaching that everyone should be respectful when you’re not exactly a shining beacon of chivalry yourself.

    I’ve had time to develop an opinion of you, and everything I’ve seen from you is something that fosters a lack of respect. Just saying.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648997#Comment_1648997

    You say I’m usually going to be wrong about stereotypes, but at the same time you’re satisfying my stereotype of Pig players: Sick with a raging superiority complex.

    Sorry champ, but every single post from you is either condescending as all hell towards Killers from an obviously Survivor-biased perspective, or annoyingly preaching that everyone should be respectful when you’re not exactly a shining beacon of chivalry yourself.

    I’ve had time to develop an opinion of you, and everything I’ve seen from you is something that fosters a lack of respect. Just saying.

    Nice cherry picking then.

    I call out stuff on both sides. I just come across killers complaining way more on here. And no superiority complex, just an ex-bullying victim who now pushes back just as hard.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1649009#Comment_1649009

    Nice cherry picking then.

    I call out stuff on both sides. I just come across killers complaining way more on here. And no superiority complex, just an ex-bullying victim who now pushes back just as hard.

    Right, right. Remind me how being a holier-than-thou champion of preaching on forums is “pushing back” against “bullying”?

    If people saying mean words to you on the Internet because they dislike your opinions on a video game is the type of bullying you feel the need to take a stand against... that’s honestly sad. Take a stand against real bullies, friendo.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1649009#Comment_1649009

    Nice cherry picking then.

    I call out stuff on both sides. I just come across killers complaining way more on here. And no superiority complex, just an ex-bullying victim who now pushes back just as hard.

    Good for you...

    I'm with you (in Spirit)

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1649024#Comment_1649024

    Right, right. Remind me how being a holier-than-thou champion of preaching on forums is “pushing back” against “bullying”?

    If people saying mean words to you on the Internet because they dislike your opinions on a video game is the type of bullying you feel the need to take a stand against... that’s honestly sad. Take a stand against real bullies, friendo.

    You know what? People like you are never going to learn or listen. Just keep going with your own personal bias.

    My not-so-holy self is leaving now.


    You clearly don't care, and you just want to silence me. Congrats. I'm done.

1 2 3