Am I the only person who wants Prisoner KSC2-303?
Perhaps a survivor with perks that encourage aggressive play?
Perhaps a survivor with perks that encourage aggressive play?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uhh, who?
You beat me to it :)
I guess OP IS the only one ^^ I don't know him either
Why on earth do you think the entity would be interested in him, assuming you want him as a survivor? A martial arts and marksman expert doesnt seem like the typical victim to me. Or do you want him as killer?
who?
Lol š
It's prisoner KSC2-303
damn how did i not think of that
huh, who?
Prisoner KSC2-303.
I was gonna ask who that was but your explanation cleared it up.
Ahh, of course. That guyyyyyyy.......yeah, I know him for sureeeeeee.....
I'm actually so smart. This is why everyone calls me mr. constructive gigabrain.
I am more of a genius den you, I have an IQ of Five 15 Trillion.
All right I'll include everyone on this. I looked it up.
Hes from a 2000 movie called versus. Heres what the wiki says:
"There areĀ 666Ā portals on Earth that connect this world to theĀ other sideĀ which are concealed from human beings. However, there are some who are aware of their existence and are willing to locate and open the gates of the portals to obtain the power of darkness for their own use. Somewhere in Japan, there exists the 444th portal known asĀ The Forest of Resurrection."
People there come back as zombies. A Convicted Prisoner known as Prisoner KSC2-303 escapes and is caught in the middle of it. He seems to be at an almost Ash level of skill in terms of power. Actually seems like a fun movie, might watch it later.
I love when people pretend they donāt know what google is for
My goodness! Why didn't I think of that!
Or I just can't be asked to and I'd rather have someone who knows tell me..?
Aight thanks for the info <3
Are you a fan of the film? I think he fits fine. He took Ash and Bill. He'd fit in perfectly in DBD.
Thank you for this, I couldn't get back to anyone because of work. But I highly recommend it, the movie is awesome and a cult classic. I'm amazed no one else here has heard of it.
No worries, happy to help. I'll check it out, seems cool. Just so you know the Entity didn't take Ash, he screwed up an incantation and got booted to the Entitys realm, the Entity would probably want nothing to do with Ash cause hes "The Chosen One".
@EuphoricBliss35 It's easier to be a dick, I imagine. On brand for this fanbase.
Oooooh I didn't know that. I didn't bother to read Ash's bio. I can't really think of a way for him to end up there other than a portal of some sort. The lore behind Versus is pretty strange and I don't know how to further get into it without spoiling the film. But it's weird and deals with reincarnation.
wait a minute who?
moreso I was genuinely curious and wanted someone who knew to explain it, not being a dick, lol
Prisoner KSC2-303.
who dat?
Prisoner KSC2-303 is a thing that exists in the milkyway, on planet earth.
Maybe it was more like "I have never heard of that and can't imagine it is any near as iconic as the licensed DLCs added so far, so I vote for 'nope, don't need it' "
Not as iconic, no. It's more so a cult classic similar to Evil Dead, but mainly among people who enjoy Japanese Horror. That being said, I'm more than happy to discuss the film or its merits as a DLC, I just didn't enjoy people being dicks. It's more than fair if people aren't interested though I highly recommend the movie; I just didn't see the point of the hostility and trolling. I wasn't even being toxic. lol
I wasn't targeting you. I said that because the guy had the opinion that people are too dumb/lazy to google, or just was trying to troll and I wanted to counter that
Gonna be honest I almost took the bait.
I wouldnāt know. Could you enlighten me please? You seem āon brand for this fan baseā kiddo
I don't follow you, I wasn't calling you a dick, I am referring to the people taking the piss out of me. I'm agreeing with you. Rather than trolling me, they could have asked.
I gotcha. My apologies mate
What's all this, then? š
He's from Versus, good horror/action movie.