We want more Exhaustion Perks!!
please! some exhaustion perks like head on are great.
please! some exhaustion perks like head on are great.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Running after a deep fall, running after a vault, instant running, Head On, Dead Hard, ... Make a suggestion of what you're thinking of and maybe the developers will consider an idea. "Do it" without an impulse doesn't help. :D
Sounds good to me.
We also need a lot more Exhaustion counters. Only a couple killer have anti-exhaustion addons and most the anti-exhaustion perks aren't good.
A cloaking perk that makes you exhausted (think Wraith, visible-ish when moving, not at all standstill, collision) that lasted for 3-5 seconds could be pretty interesting to play with and against
Please don't say "we."
Break into a sprint after stunning/blinding the killler? ........now that I think about it. Everyone might run that and DS so after the stun of DS they can take off like a bat out of hell. It would be a 1 time use though.
Tbf I also want more Exhaustion perks, especially more like head on, so we does work.
Only if we get more exhaustion counters. Can't use iri heads or exhaustion hatchets as Huntress because of the survivor handbook for killers. Little rascals are happy to delete my hex perks but lose their minds if they get hit with an exhaustion hatchet that temporarily makes them unable to use exhaustion perks.
I had an idea for one, that’s like dead hard but when not injured but it doesn’t avoid damage.
After stunning the killer with a pallet, move at 150% speed for 3 seconds. Causes the Exhaustion status effect for 60/50/40 seconds. Exhaustion doesn't recover while running.
Problem solved, no synergy with ds.
The problem is why would you run that perk over SB or Lithe? Pallets run out eventually and some killers are afraid of the pallet stun.
I'd use it as a stealth player instead of SB. Hawkins is one of my favourite maps even though its really bad for survivor a lot of the time so it's be great there, and what I'd do is stun the killer, yeet away, then blend in with a corner. Ggez.
like Karu said, but another very niche use is if you know the killer has Spirit Fury and Enduring but still have to stun the killer with a pallet, boom sprint burst to get away. Very, very situational, but theoretically it could happen.
There definitely needs to be a basic exhaustion perk.
Like:
Why "only if" ? Aren't killers tired of DH & SB ? I doubt any new exhaustion perk would outperform them so might as well offer alternatives :)
Addons should not counter perks, that is not the most fun design and i believe that is Devs direction with the new killers released.
The last one would be pretty good.
I thought of these perks, some could be useful in soloQ, others with the help of a friend. They aren't very strong, but they are funny IMO.
Determination
Well-Known Place
Notorious Shadow
consecutiveseconds, the perk activates."Only if" because something added to one side impacts the balance of both sides, and exhaustion perks tend to be at least A-tier most of the time. I'm not tired of DH or SB, frankly those are very predictable and at this point relatively easy to deal with, even if they can reliably waste some time, which is part of what makes them so good. Even if you predict them, it still costs you time.
I'm more tired of DS + UB, but that's an entirely different subject.
At Determination, I forgot to add:
Determination
Too much I think. Extra speed would be enough so you built much more distance than you would if you were normally hit.
Well-Known Place and Notorious Shadow look intersting.
You start the match with 3 tokens, when vaulting while sprinting you will use 1 token to guarantee a fast vault. Once all tokens are consumed you are exhausted.
Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
While exhausted you cannot use tokens, after recovering from the exhausted status affect regain all your tokens.
When you say "we", that's referring to, well, everyone.
I don't want more meta sweaty surv perks.
When did head-on become a sweaty perk?
Trying to start an argument are we?
No sir, not falling for that.
I agree, more exhaustion perks that are fun like head-on could add enjoyment to the game.
You use we when referring to multiple people in a group and since there are two people in this group, we is the correct pronoun
You're...literally the one starting it...????????
"We"?