Release Date Confirmed
Soon™
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t even know why I keep clicking on these type of post at this point :'(
Imagine reading a wiki post and believing it and then berating the Dev Team because you believe a rumour, lol.
😡😡
:'( Fok u
This post is to all the people who are posting damn posts like this. Lol it's so annoying with these bait posts.
I do.
I'm going to laugh so hard if it hits this week and they all look completely foolish.
Also, please comment/have a conversation in this thread to keep it in recent discussions and troll people who made fools out of themselves
10/10 wonderful bait post.
I only saw this from the corner of my eye at first, it looked like #########.
When I saw the thread title this immediately came to mind given the info that's already out there and knwoing people would flock to the thread.
...
Die in a fire
Somebody just had to go and revive this post lol
This posts is better off dead
How could you?