How many people still use the old Head case cosmetics?
I am IN LOVE with the Night Out Nea, and I've been using it since it's come out. I never see anyone else using anything from the headcase and was wondering how popular it is and how many people actually use it these days, and how many people didn't know the HeadCase existed.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I use white panama (Ace hat).
I also sometimes use the myopian frohawk (Claudette), but I prefer tinted walnut glasses.
I also use the White Panama for Ace as well. I don't use the Tomstache as often but I do like how it looks. Obviously as my main, Ace is my most played character by miles so the time I've worn the White Panama would be greater than every other headcase cosmetic combined, but on the occasion I do play the following characters it's likely that I'll be wearing the following:
Night Out Nea is high on my list of cosmetics for Nea but Right now I have Billboard Blue Cap equipped from the first tome of the archives
Millennial Dwight is high on my list for Dwight and I think I'm using it right now with one of the sweater cosmetics to look like a frat guy lol. I don't use the preppy flatcap that often just because it doesn't really fit with many other cosmetics, but I like how it looks.
I use the Jogging Headband for Meg pretty consistently
The Colored Headscarf for Claudette is something that I'll use on occasion, but not too often.
The Explorer Beanie for Jake looks good and I'll use that semi-regularly. The Jakebun is ok too
Anything I didn't mention I obviously don't really like or wear frequently at all.
I change up my cosmetics all the time. So I use the headcase quite a bit
I am using the Panama Hat for Ace. But its the only Cosmetic I have ever used from the Headcase.
I recently started using the headcase cosmetic ! Got it when it was on sale finally. Now I run as Millenial Dwight.
Millennial Dwight is the best cosmetic. I'm running full bloody + Millennial Dwight head. Beautiful.
I've definitely gotta few favourites, Night Out Nea being pretty much the only head cosmetic I use for her (but I really want the smokestack beanie).
I love millennial Dwight, the head scarf for Claudette, Panama for Ace, sometimes the beanie for Jake.
It's strange seeing so many people say they use the headcase, because I'm rarely in games with people who use it.
i change cosmetics depending on the mood but yeah i'm usually using the Ace panama or the green hair Nea, also a huge fan of the one braided Meg head piece
Obviously I use Panama Ace (almost everyone here does), but I also really like Dwight's other hat (the non-millennial one), and I use it with the Brown Pants and the Blue-Grey Waistcoat. Nowadays I've been using his Trilby from last rift but I still use that one from time to time.
Also Nea's Melonade is so stupid to me, that I have to wear it. Who made that? And why do I somewhat like it?
I bought all the dlcs and I thought the headcase was a chapter.
LOL
I love/hate Melonade. If I use it I pair it with the other strange nea cosmetics. The red striped trousers and the ugly orange tank top.
If I'm in the mood I might use it with the ripped leggings and denim vest from the rift (tartan one I think?),
I use Millennial Dwight and White Panama Ace.
It looks cool (some of it, at least), but I haven't bought the DLC yet, so I don't have it. Might buy it in the future and then use it, though.
The Panama is my favorite head cosmetic for Ace.
Night Out New is good - I use it from time to time, but her default is my favorite overall.
Everything else is whatever.