Survivors still gen rush to death to death against a new released killer
Wow, I'm pretty sure they need that always.
Wow, I'm pretty sure they need that always.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh?
?huH
Huh?!?!?!?
...was?
PERO QUE ESTA PASANDO, HOSTIA!
"survivors do their sole objective in the game"
damn man, thats crazy
I'm spanish so that's funny
In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.
Also, killer still tunnel and camp vs newley released survivors. So, its a tie?
And killers pick the weakest link and tunnel them out of the game while knowing they are probably not as experienced...
why should survivors be kind, there are already killer players that do fairly well with blight.
Bait
I confirm!
Not only do my generators finish within 5 minutes, but with the new perk of this IMMORTAL killer's totems my totems are blown up at the same time... and we still have the audacity to ask for "a nerve"?
I couldn't use the perk of the Hag for Mori, all my totems were exploded instantly......
What's going to happen now ? I camp, tunnel, basement, in short since all my killers are useless prepare to cry "the nerve of camping", no pity !🤗
I agree, then they get mad that you're not playing the new killer.
Like which one do you want? Let a new killer have a bit of fun and practice.
This.