OMG REVERT FLASHLIGHTS!!!
This is terrible. Please make the angle back as it always was before 4.1.0!! The hell, how can anyone use the new flashlights? So trash!
This is terrible. Please make the angle back as it always was before 4.1.0!! The hell, how can anyone use the new flashlights? So trash!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Erm...I still have to try out the update this weekend, but from the patch notes, just relearn the aim.
Its not just like that. Your Body is basically blocking the aim. So you dont know exactly where you aim unless you start using it but then u have to readjust. Also sometimes it doesnt work at all.
Furthermore, why changing something when everyone was happy how it was? Its so annoying
Hm...Like I said, I still have to try it. So I wouldn't really take my current response with a grain of salt. I will keep you updated on my experience though
Dude the update has an even been out for a full 24-hours yet take some time and get used to the flashlight if they've been changed like you say if it still doesn't feel right to you after about a couple of days then make another post.
Why change something when people were happy with the way it was?
Why give nurse a cd to her blinks? Why give billys chainsaw an overheat mechanic? Why adjust auras for the color blind? I stopped asking why the devs do what they do and instead I ask "When" will they fix it?
It is a bit awkward that your body blocks the aim point in most cases due to third person perspective but it's a bit more intuitive that it's the center of your screen
I glady sacrifce intuition over usefullness
yeah...it's disheartening and demotivates me to actually give feedback when none of it is taken since the devs have already made up their minds. There have been hundreds of examples throughout the years of just bad design and lack of listening, and I'm not getting the impressions that's changing any time soon.
--
Kind_Lemon
An advocate of place-able totems, a priming-pallet interaction, and the removal of Exposed from tier 1 Devour Hope.
Also supports changes to how many survivors need to be present to start repairs on a generator.
#revertNurseaddons #reverttieroneDevour #reverttieroneBL #nofreechaseresources #placeabletotems #revertBillysounds #workwiththemusicyouhave
Yikes. I'm going to need to test it, but does it have anything to do with how the flashlight was messed up for a while, I wonder?
No the flashlight is completely different and pretty much unusable now.
The pov changed so much that you basically can only see like your hand holding the flashlight and it sucks.
Id rather have the flashlights with the angles way off to the right than this pos.
I think the worst change the devs ever did was patch 1.9.2 I believe. The one that made it extremely easy to pallet stun or flashlight blind a killer during a pick up animation. I'm so glad they undid that one but the fact they even put it in the game tells you a lot about them. What's scary is the devs. The people who made this game. Were the ones who thought that was a good idea. Anyone with a decent amount of playtime could have told them that was a terrible idea. The one thing the devs have convinced me over the 4 years is they don't know their own game.
Excuse me but are you smoking crack buddy ^. The flashlights are highly inconsistent now ^ the range is destroyed and sometimes it doesn't even work at all. Ignore this man above devs.
yea thats ok, just becareful what you type here. Make sure you fully test something out before you make such a ridiculous claim such as "flashlights work fine". Especially with these devs since their to stubborn to except the fact that they mess up or break stuff.