Can we have a new Latino Survivor someday?
We need more Latino survivors please. I would love to have more survivors from Latin America. Being a Latino myself, there are not very many options. Ace is from Argentina, but I would like some darker skinned Latinos to choose from.
Comments
What the #########.
On all seriousness though, who cares about ethnicity and variation as long as they release new content
Out of all the things I'm concerned about with this game, the ethnicity of survivors ranks somewhere down with 'Why didn't the Entity put toilets anywhere?'
If this kind of thing really mattered there are still plenty of areas that don't have any representation. Ace's skin not being dark enough or whatever is a terrible reason to visit the same region again.
as long as he is extremely hot sure (more daddy then david king shirtless)
Agreed! The more people who can feel represented, the better!
But I agree that we need more varied survivors. We don't have any pale, blonde, nordic guys. Viking style.
But I would definitely prefer to see an Asian Male with full body tattoos next.
Blonde/ Ginger hair male with blue eyes
hahaha hahahahahaha very funny we said latino not mexican duhhhh
Yeah, because Mexicans are not Latinos right, hahahaha ?
well if your an american in america you cant be mexican or latino right?
Latino Heat!
2. What does the US have to do with the ethnicities of mexicans?
its called messing around and joking if you would of read the last previous messages between myself and hookedondemand you would of known we were messing around about how latinos and mexicans werent the same even though we know latinos are from mexico (they are mexicans) and you call an american a person who lives in the US not a untiedcan or untiedstatesacan so stop your self and think of what you are saying instead of just spitting out whatever comes out first
I like the survivors but if we're getting a new one obviously someone who looks different from what we have already is good. A new Latino or Indian survivor would be dope.
This seems like a case where asking for more diversity is a win-win for everyone.
A knight lul.
I want a Lithuanian next!
If you can give me one good reason why it HAS to be Latino. I judge off of their perks, not appearance. I'm not a racist like that.
But you already have 1 in the game!
What about slavik survivors? heck, slavs know about horror survival more than most
Runs more slowly, but is harder to see. Exhaustion perks are less powerful. I can see that happening. Would also make him/her more than just a skin.