Y'know what's gonna suck especially with Rancor?

DCs.

"All Generators repaired" sound effect
"Finally can do that Mori at the end now. I'm so exci-"
disconnect sound effect

Comments

  • @Boss said:
    DCs.

    "All Generators repaired" sound effect
    "Finally can do that Mori at the end now. I'm so exci-"
    disconnect sound effect

    +1 rep for today

  • How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.
  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    Is this a trick question?

  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    I think you're underestimating Survivors' pride & stupidity.

  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    There is plenty of survivors that have done that to me. Play all game, get lots of points and then DC when it goes south at the very end. I think in their little minds they assume they are hurting me to a degree? I am not sure. When a survivor DCes i am like lol thank you for making my game easier. All i care about is getting my stack of BBQ off them. After that they can feel free to leave my match so that i can go to town on their buddies.

  • Boss said:

    @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    I think you're underestimating Survivors' pride & stupidity.

    Lol, valid point.
  • I can't see myself using Rancor that much to be honest.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:
    I can't see myself using Rancor that much to be honest.

    That's fine, i myself never ever use A Nurse's Calling.

  • @Boss said:

    @Mister_Holdout said:
    I can't see myself using Rancor that much to be honest.

    That's fine, i myself never ever use A Nurse's Calling.

    Yep, you can definitely tell we play different killers xD

  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    Then survivors are dumb all the time. Not sure what you are trying to say :wink:

  • How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.
    I've had people disconnecting during the mori instead of waiting the few seconds.
  • I can't see myself using Rancor that much to be honest.

    Freddy + STBFL + Rancor

    Ignore the Obsession all game that he cant even Bodyblock and kill him during the endgame. 
  • Even when they ask for it... A Rancor Mori without a DC will be rare.

    https://youtu.be/ujxcQ_2eMOI
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Freddy + STBFL + Rancor

    Ignore the Obsession all game that he cant even Bodyblock and kill him during the endgame. 

    And Bitter Murmur. It's a good perk for Freddy in general and combos with Rancor.

  • I intend to run an instadown build for my Spirit, Rancor will be every game. coupled with Make your Choice, Hex: Haunted Grounds, & Hex: Devour Hope. lol like go ahead don't break my totem or do, it's your fate after all. evil snickering

  • @WhateverIGuess said:
    Another reason to not run DS, i'm asking now why people still use it, but only a madman will use it after the Spirit's release.

    You can still be the obsession without an obsession perk equipped, the perk just makes it more likely.

  • Seems like something I would do lol

  • @WhateverIGuess said:
    Another reason to not run DS, i'm asking now why people still use it, but only a madman will use it after the Spirit's release.

    You can still be the obsession without an obsession perk equipped, the perk just makes it more likely.

    This.

    Although, if you are the only survivor running an obsession perk you WILL be chosen as the obsession.
  • @Boss said:
    DCs.

    "All Generators repaired" sound effect
    "Finally can do that Mori at the end now. I'm so exci-"
    disconnect sound effect

    Well the new report system will punish the DC. The thing I am scared of is. Awesome I can mori now! lets find them an- obsession leaves game

  • This content has been removed.
  • Hellbilly said:

    @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    You must be new.

    Not at all. Just mind blown by the sheer stupidity of some people.
  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    Youll be surprised my friend

  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    Let's see...

    Survivor Mori'd - DC
    Survivor Hooked - DC
    Survivor Downed - DC
    Survivor Grabbed off Gen - DC
    Survivor Almost Sacrificed - DC
    Survivor Hit - DC
    Survivor Sees X killer - DC
    Survivor Gets hit by X end game or perk - DC
    Survivor foolishly stays in the trial when its over - DC

    There is probably more, but these are all far to common of an encounter for me.
    There really is no end to what will make them DC, they have to much pride.

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Mister_Holdout said:

    I can't see myself using Rancor that much to be honest.

    Freddy + STBFL + Rancor

    Ignore the Obsession all game that he cant even Bodyblock and kill him during the endgame. 

    Scratched Mirror Myers + Boyfriend’s Memo + STBFL + Rancor will be a truly evil combination if I do say so myself

  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    Let's see...

    Survivor Mori'd - DC
    Survivor Hooked - DC
    Survivor Downed - DC
    Survivor Grabbed off Gen - DC
    Survivor Almost Sacrificed - DC
    Survivor Hit - DC
    Survivor Sees X killer - DC
    Survivor Gets hit by X end game or perk - DC
    Survivor foolishly stays in the trial when its over - DC

    There is probably more, but these are all far to common of an encounter for me.
    There really is no end to what will make them DC, they have to much pride.

    My personal favourite ally survivour close to hatch while that person is slugged on the ground - dc
  • Well they're the only ones at a loss, the killer still gets to remove a survivor from the match.

  • Funny, considering all you have to do is to play immersed for a while if you are the Obsession and killer is running Rancor. Nothing's easier than that, once all generators are done.
    On the other hand, a DC at the end of the game is nowhere near as annoying as early on. It's much worse when someone DC-s at first down or first hook. When I'm feeling nice, I let the others farm a bit in this case, but that's not much fun. I just can't understand why some people are basically willing to ruin FOUR other people's game. DC-s should be punished more harshly, and I don't see it happening.

  • I've had more survivors DC on me than killers. Even for stupid reasons. "gonna get hooked" DC "Found me in locker" DC "downed me with in 30 seconds of the match" DC I'm in a group where they use the disconnect symbol for killers... and after playing all games with salty ass survivors I'm thinking... change that the dc symbol to the survivors because damn I lost count how many have DCed.

  • I just acknoledged something...

    PEOPLE WHO USE OOO ARE SO SCREWED

  • @Milo said:
    I just acknoledged something...

    PEOPLE WHO USE OOO ARE SO SCREWED

    Oh yeah, i guess 0.06% of the players are screwed then.

  • @Boss said:

    @Milo said:
    I just acknoledged something...

    PEOPLE WHO USE OOO ARE SO SCREWED

    Oh yeah, i guess 0.06% of the players are screwed then.

    Yas

  • Milo said:

    @Boss said:

    @Milo said:
    I just acknoledged something...

    PEOPLE WHO USE OOO ARE SO SCREWED

    Oh yeah, i guess 0.06% of the players are screwed then.

    Yas

    Glad I got Adept Laurie a long time ago...
  • Lol....my first game today via the Spirit, the obsession disconnected once downed and I thought of this post XD. The second game, the obsession got mori'd and complained about how OP it was in chat until the killer left.

  • There are two ways a game with Rancor will usually go. Either the Obsession dies and everyone else lives, or everyone else dies and the obsession dies. That's been my experience so far anyway.

  • @Just_Clown1n_Around said:
    How dumb is a survivor who plays all game, only to dc and lose all bp at the end simply because of a dumb perk? Give me my mori and my bp and I will move on to the next game.

    You must be new to DBD.