Why do so many Wraiths play like scumbags?
Just why?
Just why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe you are finding rank 20 wraiths.
Green/purple/red
You mean that they camp and tunnel?
What are these horrible Wraiths doing??? ๐ฉ
Piggyโs are worse imo.
My guide is that the tome is attracting new wraith players, but wraith in general has always attracted potatoes. He's the designated afk in the corner killer for a reason. They don't know any better they're just special.
Edit: Just like Pig players.
I had one who was AFK the whole match, and we all depipped.
I find wraiths play like that alot too in my match I don't know why I play fine with out playing like a scumbag with wraith he not one of my mains.
maybe somebody played toxic, so they played toxic also.
That's how it works.
Not just that, but do nasty things too, such as standing over you and watching you bleed out for no good reason.
What? Really?
I stay near a downed player if it's beneficial, not just for the sake of it (or if ds is a thing)
I think people resort to Wraith after dealing with toxic survivors. He is a low-tier Killer but excels at camping. The Circle of Toxicity is pervasive.
A night or two ago? Playing on the Gas Heaven map? I think I was in that one with you. ๐
It was a night or so ago, but on Midwich. I did FOUR totems to try to avoid gen rushing. At first i thought it was a basement Bubba waiting with insidious, so I avoided the basement. But when i got to end screen, turns out it was Wraith.
In my experience, Wraiths have the highest rate of camping of all killers. I don't think it's even close either.
Define scumbags??? Is it a way you dont like or a way they feel they have to play??? I mean there are a lot of killers to which annoy me but i know they doing what they gotta to win the game.
Played vs one last night that tried to tunnel me off hook. Bless the Adam that waited by the pallet to stun him. Guy wasn't having a good match and it was right by the door after last gen popped. I don't blame him but I did tell him a shovel would help him tunnel better.
When I play wraith, I use double windstorm and devour, just to make him viable. If devour goes, I have to play a little more scummy.
Oh, I had one that none of us even heard the heartbeat. Killer didn't DC, but we got all 5 gens and the Exit gates without anyone seeing or hearing him at all.
I didn't hear the heartbeat all game. I did see spine chill light up a couple times, but I thought it was Bubba in the basement spinning around waiting for some poor schmuck to come down and get killed.
He ended up with 0 points. I ended up with the most because I did 4 totems. (4 totems are NOT easy to find on midwich either)
I had this friend who couldn't maintain a relationship. Every woman he dated, all very different, ended up breaking up with him. It would always end in acrimony. My friend would complain endlessly about how horrible women are, rant about their supposed feminine crazy, and on and on. After years of listening to this garbage, I finally had to say, "Look... buddy... the only thing all these women... all these relationships... have in common is YOU. What are the odds that these 30+ women are ALL defective and the source of the problem? Or could it be that this mystery is solved by the only common denominator?"
You sound like my friend. What are the odds "so many" of the Wraiths YOU encounter play like scumbags? Could it be that perhaps you are the one looking at things through scumbag-tinted glasses? Let's play Devil's Advocate here and consider the mere possibility that "so many" of the Wraith Players you run into play normally; that would mean it is you that sucks. Crazy theory huh?
Nah I'm pretty sure Wraith is just a magnet for gross.
Good to have a flashlight in that moment
Wraiths to me will always be noobs. Like, this is usually the 1st killer players starts, because its free and "yuk yuk im invisible i m so powerful "
Same case with Billys in my opinion "its so powerful its one shot duh"
I wish they fixed that it's annoying literally getting a forced depip
One of the weakest and inneffective killers, many do what they do out of desperation just so they can get 1 or 2.
I find its an Indoor map thing. Last few Wraiths I fought on Indoor Maps who were lucky enough to get one down just facecamped their down. Indoor maps, IMHO, suck no matter what... whether you are a Survivor or a Non-Teleporting Killer... but they suck much worse for a Non-Teleporting Killer.
IMHO, if I rando an Indoor Map... I consider it a moral victory if I was able to get 2-3 folks on hooks at any point, so I can see the pressure a killer feels to tunnel and facecamp.