All I see are Rank 1 killers but not a single Red Rank survivor.
I was gone for a couple of days, did something happen to matchmaking again?
It takes forever to find a match, like the times before CP. And when I find a game I get a Rank 1 killer and Green and Yellow teammates. Occasionally a Purple might be thrown into the mix. But no Red Rank survivors.
I'm not even exaggerating. Every single game I've played has been against a Rank 1 killer.
WTH?
Comments
Right. There's also been a massive surge in Nurses after CP. Almost never saw them on console.
Red rank killers used to have to deal with bologna queue times to play their killer. With crossplay I'm getting the globes rolling real quick. More time in game = more pips
I'm a Purple Rank Killer (just barely made it in) and ALL I seem to see are Red Rank Survivors. I'd gladly trade for yours.
Same
Haha if only we could trade.
Rank 1 killer going against nothing but rank 1-2 survivors.
All I'm getting is rank 1 killers with rank 3 and below survivors. I'm so over it because the games aren't fun. It's just a slaughter and seeing who can survive longest.
Maybe I'm the oddball but when I'm on R1 killer I get all red ranks 1~4 mostly 1s. Same with with Survivor my last 8 matches have been against a rank 1 red killer in a row and before that its usually rank 2 or 3 which is basically the same boat
Complete opposite for me. I'm Rank 5 seeing all red rank survivors and purple/green rank killers.
If you queue up in the off-hours, you're going to get a bunch of different ranks in the mix. It's not even funny. Play killer- games are trivial atm, if you're used to playing against rank 1s.
The group of friends that I like to play with range between ranks 6 through 13, yet somehow we kept getting paired up with rank 1 killers. One night we literally had five rank 1 killers out of the 10 games we played. It was nuts.
On the flip side I'm also a rank 13 killer who keeps getting paired up with red rank survivors. I've all been given up on this game.๐
That's because there are none!
hahahhahahahhahahahahaha!
But seriously I only go against red rank survivors wanna trade?
All i see is red rank survivors at the bottom of the board as a survivor
Yes please.
Same.
and not begin when I become purple killer.
it begin when I was green rank.
I see plenty them. It might depend on time of the day.