Who is the scariest killer to play against?

In my opinion, playing against The Oni is the scariest to me. When he enters Blood Fury and you can hear his scream across the map. Or when you jump into a locker and watch as he demon dash's right past your hiding place. He's horrifying.

Comments

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    Definitely Spirit

    I've been jumpscared by Spirit, but I don't think I've ever been "scared" by her per se. Great pick tho :D

  • nothing compares to the adrenaline rush I get from being marked

  • With the appropriate perks and add-ons, Myers can be a jumpfest. Rarely happens though sadly.

  • Just the other day I actually screamed because of a Myers. I was minding my business walking to a gen in the corn, suddenly hear one inhale and I'm stabbed. And the number of jump scares from him gets me, and also just trying to escape while he's in Tier 3.

    Oni would otherwise be scariest (that roar and I'm like "OH ######### OH ######### OH #########") but I just don't see him often enough to him to beat out Myers.

  • PIG. She spooks me out because of her dumb little crawl up to you.

  • @animalmak said:

    Just the other day I actually screamed because of a Myers. I was minding my business walking to a gen in the corn, suddenly hear one inhale and I'm stabbed. And the number of jump scares from him gets me, and also just trying to escape while he's in Tier 3.

    Oni would otherwise be scariest (that roar and I'm like "OH ######### OH ######### OH #########") but I just don't see him often enough to him to beat out Myers.

    I can't tell you how many times iv'e been working on a gen, then I turn my camera to see a Myers watching me.

    I feel like Myers is one of the only killers that both sides can go into a match with one and have fun.

  • Chillin', doin' gens, turnin' round and WAZZUUUUUUPPPP

    @Dr_Loomis said:

    With the appropriate perks and add-ons, Myers can be a jumpfest. Rarely happens though sadly.

    I would argue that it's actually a good thing that it happens rarely. I fell like if it happened more frequently, it wouldn't be that jumpy.

  • Hag would probably my second choice, esp. on maps like Saloon, where you literally cant see her traps, because of how similar the color is.

  • Oni commands my attention the most, which definitely makes me more anxious than others, but Hag gives me the most jumpscares.

  • None of them scare me anymore. Game is more about the action than the scare once you have thousands of hours in it.

  • Oni. He's quite beefy and likes to roar alot. 😥

  • Wraith, cuz every wraith i've gone against has the ultra rare addons so you can't hear the bell.

  • Deathslinger is the scariest for me i sometimes get scared when he shoots and he doesnt have a large terror radius

  • Hag honestly even though I've been playing for quiet some time, her traps still scare me lol

  • I think Freddy is the worst to go against. I yet to play a match since they buffed him where all four survivors escaped since he can teleport to any generator on the map. I get sick of playing against him instantly since most killers use BBQ, Discordance, Pop Goes The Weasel, and surveillance. Personally he needs a nerf!

  • Voted Demo, because he makes so much noise, it's kind of scary. The only reason I didn't vote Myers is because I use Spine Chill most of the time, so the element of surprise is mostly gone, otherwise he would be the scariest to me.

  • Tier 1 Mikey is definitely the scariest for me, especially a jumpscare one on Lerys. I don't run spine chill so I get super paranoid on gens if it's the scratched mirror build and trying to find a safe place to heal without getting stabbed along the way is the worst.

    I also genuinely fear Pyramid Head. His character design combined with how lethal he can be in chase makes me book it the moment I hear his terror radius.

  • Pyramid Head - ontop of being a 115% killer with a range attack to deal with loops if he is playing correctly and canceling his M2 unless its a sure hit... you also have to look at the ground for his preset traps that last around 2 minutes when running around the map because Torment is a painful way to get Mori'd on deathhook when your random teammates farm you

  • @TheFatTopHat said:

    In my opinion, playing against The Oni is the scariest to me. When he enters Blood Fury and you can hear his scream across the map. Or when you jump into a locker and watch as he demon dash's right past your hiding place. He's horrifying.

    @TheFatTopHat said:

    In my opinion, playing against The Oni is the scariest to me. When he enters Blood Fury and you can hear his scream across the map. Or when you jump into a locker and watch as he demon dash's right past your hiding place. He's horrifying.

    Hag lol