If you were to date one survivor, who would it be?
explain why if you want
explain why if you want
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd date Yui, she's cute and I like her fashion sense
Jane, she looks nice. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Demogorgon
Felix.
🥵😩
Kate, she seems friendly and is a partner I would want to have (if I ever would get one that is)
Jane
While I don't approve of you having "Feng" as her first name (Chinese names are written family name-given name), Min is the most like me, so of course I'll choose her.
Kate
Adam. I like an educated man.
Or Yui. Because she's a bada**.
Kate. Good character, cute and one of the most important things caring. Overall a wonderful woman.
Jane! I love her.
Felix <3
David bc I want my rugbae. 😭
David of course, he's strong and protective, I'd like that ;)
Yui of course!
Jane for tha bootie
Kate first option, then Feng probably.
I'd date Cheryl, she's the most waifu material.
David. He's the daddy I need in my life
Yui.
David or Felix
That part
Jake all the way. He's so handsome and cool.
I dream of Bill pinning me against a wall and coughing in my face.
Quentin <3 <3 <3
best boy, he can sabo me if ya know what I mean 😏
I of course mean he can sabotage my attempts of being competent at speaking thanks to how flustered he'd make me! nothing else! no other meanings at all!
Other, Yui. She's cute.
great minds think alike :)
I love Cheryl :33
Kate. Duh.
Yui. Japanese and Australian girls are my general preference.
For a guy, Dwight.
Either Kate or Felix.
Jane
i'm an ace main and i relate to his whole character n personality so much so duh
My Felix is cute
Mrs T.Dious.
I’d date Kate, she’s cute and smart
Meg. She's pretty cool.
Jeff is amazing.