If you 1st hook mori you’re bad.

Killers who first hook mori with an ebony are bad because they can’t 4K a decent team without it. Change my mind.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Do you think that people who actually do this give a crap lol because they dont.

  • Killers aren't to blame for moris (which are stupid, yes) being in the game. Same for survivors and keys and all the other ridiculous items they used to have. They're getting changed at some point, you're just gonna have to wait it out, but being pointlessly antagonistic won't nerf them any faster.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1583919#Comment_1583919

    Pretty much. I got first hook Mori'ed three out of six games yesterday. Know what I did? Moved on the next match.

    that what everyone should do.

  • @Godot said:

    Gotta love it when replies get more up-votes than the post itself to show how Killer sided this forum is.

    Imagine thinking upvotes = "killer sided forums" *facepalm*

  • @handfulofrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577765#Comment_1577765

    Imagine thinking upvotes = "killer sided forums" *facepalm*

    r/wooosh

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577438#Comment_1577438

    You're acting like there's a mori every game. This may be the case at green ranks where you play - but at red ranks, it's not.

    But okay - insult me.

    Hes a red rank killer and survivor dont make bold assumptions and hes good at it. Moris are common as hell I have way too many on my killers.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577572#Comment_1577572

    Hes a red rank killer and survivor dont make bold assumptions and hes good at it. Moris are common as hell I have way too many on my killers.

    Thanks Azame

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    Killers who first hook mori with an ebony are bad because they can’t 4K a decent team without it. Change my mind.

    I don't blame the killer because it's allowed in the game. I also don't blame survivors for dc'ing during the loading screen when they see a mori offering by the killer.

    BHVR has the power to address these things. It's on them. Not killers and survivors....

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577572#Comment_1577572

    Hes a red rank killer and survivor dont make bold assumptions and hes good at it. Moris are common as hell I have way too many on my killers.

    There's a difference between moris being common on the bloodweb, and moris being commonly used - and they aren't that commonly used. There's no argument against that. Over the last few weeks I've seen maybe...6 moris.

    There's a reason killers have hoards of moris in their inventories. It's not cause they use them all the time. Stop your gaslighting nonsense.

  • I see a lot of bad Killer mains in here sticking up for Mori'ing off first hook xD!! Just proves how much of the community actually camps/tunnels and needs carried by NOED haha.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    Killers who first hook mori with an ebony are bad because they can’t 4K a decent team without it. Change my mind.

    Survivors who repair generators are bad, because that ends the game faster, and everyone is here to play the game, not end it. /s

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/186561/if-you-1st-hook-mori-you-re-bad

    No, if I first hook mori, I'm angry. Usually a team has annoyed me and I am going to dish it out on an innocent team.

    It would be cool if we could put a 'hit' on a certain team. Say like, once a week a killer can select a team to be paired again, after a match ends. The killer can claim that hit at a later time by the entity - maybe within a few hours? When the killer takes out the hit on the team, the killer waits until others are available, and as many people as the game can find that were involved in the match where the 'hit' was taken out, is thrown back into a match together. This would be the place killers can use moris :P

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584172#Comment_1584172

    There's a difference between moris being common on the bloodweb, and moris being commonly used - and they aren't that commonly used. There's no argument against that. Over the last few weeks I've seen maybe...6 moris.

    There's a reason killers have hoards of moris in their inventories. It's not cause they use them all the time. Stop your gaslighting nonsense.

    Huh you got 6 moris in a week. I have gotten maybe 5+ moris just today. They are used commonly just as they are found commonly. There is an argument.

    The reason killers have hoards is because the spawn rate is common as hell. I'm telling you you find moris almost every blood web. Nobody is gaslighting.

  • Had to check the threat because I'm sure i recently already answered this somewhere.

    Isnt it absolutely normal for survivors to die on their second down? Didnt know survivors are immune until the third hook. If you get downed right under the hook, blame the survivor for the unsafe unhook. It's also rather common for survivors to "surprisingly" die on their first hook.

    1st hook mori ~ 2nd hook sacrifice, botg require you to be downed TWICE, you're already on your second chance.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577275#Comment_1577275

    Tell me why I’ve seen killers nod their head after downing the survivor(s) from getting unhooked before proceeding to mori them? I honestly doubt that the reason the majority of these killers bring them is for the animation. I understand if you bought the chapter of the killer and you wanna see the animation but if that’s the case what’s the point of using it on a poor baby meg after her first hook? See what I mean. And this isn’t about baby killers that bring it I’m talking about High red rank killers.

    Generators are the killers property, totems are killer property, they cometh and touch my property. They die to the mori. Just kidding. I nod when I down a survivor that tbagged earlier. And when im in the mood for mori which isnt often its usually a game I see blendettes in game.

  • Then imagine seeing a spirit use it lol especially when they tunnel off hook.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy my issue with you're post is that you heavily contradict yourself by saying "I'm not talking about baby killers. I'm talking about high red rank killers who use ebony moris.". You negate you're ENTIRE arguement by mentioning the killer is in red ranks. Let's get it right that the whole rank debacle is directly indicative of survivors as killers have to work HARD to get to top red ranks and maintain it. I'm rank 1 oni this season and I've had to play really well every single game just to continue pipping and I hardly get all 4 kills in all my games. I'll tell you what though. I bring ebony moris 100% because baby survivors like you like to cry about them on the forums and if I want to make your life miserable with an in game mechanic then I will do so and enjoy every second of it.

  • How are killers not bored of mori games? I see mori I see a sign of weakness honestly I just wish my team didn't just give in 85% of the time.

  • "Change you mind?"


    Sounds like your to stuck up to try to.


    Sorry about that.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1595797#Comment_1595797

    Huh you got 6 moris in a week. I have gotten maybe 5+ moris just today. They are used commonly just as they are found commonly. There is an argument.

    The reason killers have hoards is because the spawn rate is common as hell. I'm telling you you find moris almost every blood web. Nobody is gaslighting.

    I said few weeks. Please learn to read, then you can speak. :)

    Any any case - if you're getting that many moris a "day", which I'll say is a bold faced lie (yes, I'm calling you a liar, you're exaggerating), then perhaps you should get out of yellow ranks.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1595823#Comment_1595823

    I said few weeks. Please learn to read, then you can speak. :)

    Any any case - if you're getting that many moris a "day", which I'll say is a bold faced lie (yes, I'm calling you a liar, you're exaggerating), then perhaps you should get out of yellow ranks.

    Huh someone's calling out a minor mistake regardless the point stands. I get alot of moris in a single day you week to not get many in a few weeks.

    If you truly think I'm lying then you obviously have no real argument. Moris are common here on xbox. Just how it is. Dont call me a liar without any proof.

    @Babyyy_Boyy I'm a yellow rank right? 🤣

    Xbox Clips is the best place to find and view your Xbox clips, Xbox game clips, and download all of your greatest xbox videos and screenshots. The best xboxclips website, better than xboxclips.com.

    Theres that if you need more proof of my rank. Maybe try and argument without insulting the person you are arguing with. Thats a logical fallacy.

  • @azame okay I'll call you a liar then. I play only on Xbox since 2016 and you're a bold faced liar. I'm rank 1 survivor and killer and I come across a mori once every week or so. You don't need to bullshit to make people pity you on a forum. You don't come across that many moris and you know it too.

  • @azame I also only get a mori 1/5 bloodwebs so claiming they're super common is also a bold faced lie to suit your non existent point.

  • I mean... if I have a Mori I’m going to use it. It’s an occasional thing for me. Maybe once every 20 matches I’ll use a Mori if I have one.

  • @greekfire774 said:

    @azame I also only get a mori 1/5 bloodwebs so claiming they're super common is also a bold faced lie to suit your non existent point.

    That's your luck buddy but dont worry I'll provide a screenshot of my freddy who I only leveled up solo on the purpose of getting 4 perks and actively avoiding moris unless I had too.

    @greekfire774 said:

    @azame okay I'll call you a liar then. I play only on Xbox since 2016 and you're a bold faced liar. I'm rank 1 survivor and killer and I come across a mori once every week or so. You don't need to bullshit to make people pity you on a forum. You don't come across that many moris and you know it too.

    That's a lie right there xbox was only out in 2017 so I guess im not the only bold faced liar. Umbra a popular streamer has 1200 plus moris you are down right bullshitting to say 1 every week. I'm gonna take the screen shot right now so I'll update this when its uploaded.

    Xbox Clips is the best place to find and view your Xbox clips, Xbox game clips, and download all of your greatest xbox videos and screenshots. The best xboxclips website, better than xboxclips.com.

    That's 13 moris after me avoiding them the the whole leveling process.

  • I didn't plan to mori on first hook but a team of survivors just played midwich with OoO equipped. So why should I care when things like that go down?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598262#Comment_1598262

    Huh someone's calling out a minor mistake regardless the point stands. I get alot of moris in a single day you week to not get many in a few weeks.

    If you truly think I'm lying then you obviously have no real argument. Moris are common here on xbox. Just how it is. Dont call me a liar without any proof.

    @Babyyy_Boyy I'm a yellow rank right? 🤣

    https://xboxclips.co/azame-san/screenshots/89e09685-079d-47da-800b-ddf5a5678b14

    Theres that if you need more proof of my rank. Maybe try and argument without insulting the person you are arguing with. Thats a logical fallacy.

    "If you think I'm lying you have no real argument" - except that most killer mains have mori's in excess. Hundreds of them. You don't get hundreds of mori offerings by using them as often as you say they do.

    Just stop lying. :)

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598336#Comment_1598336

    "If you think I'm lying you have no real argument" - except that most killer mains have mori's in excess. Hundreds of them. You don't get hundreds of mori offerings by using them as often as you say they do.

    Just stop lying. :)

    You dont get hundreds in the first 50s but you can get at the very minimum 20. That's a fact. Nobody is lying. :)

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598431#Comment_1598431

    You dont get hundreds in the first 50s but you can get at the very minimum 20. That's a fact. Nobody is lying. :)

    ThATs a FaCt

    You're exaggerating again. Honestly though - with your attitude, if I saw you in game I'd probably mori you too - right off first hook. Perhaps I'm not the only one who feels that way. :)

    Imagine lying that much, oof.

  • The alternative to using mori is stock pile mori. Can we have a weekly in game trader to get some of these garbage items we can't/won't/never use? "What're ya sellin?"

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598440#Comment_1598440

    ThATs a FaCt

    You're exaggerating again. Honestly though - with your attitude, if I saw you in game I'd probably mori you too - right off first hook. Perhaps I'm not the only one who feels that way. :)

    Imagine lying that much, oof.

    I'm failing to see how I'm exaggerating. Are you denying his common ebony's are in the bloodweb. You know they are MORE common than ivory's right? Well at this point it doesnt matter now does it? Moris are getting reworked.

    Being condescending doesnt make you cool or strengthen your argument although I enjoyed talking to you it was pretty funny. :)

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598446#Comment_1598446

    I'm failing to see how I'm exaggerating. Are you denying his common ebony's are in the bloodweb. You know they are MORE common than ivory's right? Well at this point it doesnt matter now does it? Moris are getting reworked.

    Being condescending doesnt make you cool or strengthen your argument although I enjoyed talking to you it was pretty funny. :)

    Again - learn to read. I previously mentioned that common on the bloodweb and commonly used are two completely different things. If you are going to blatantly ignore (or conveniently forget) things like that, perhaps you should take a debate class. Unlike you - I don't have to ignore things, or make things up to prove my point.

    Ignoring things doesn't make you cool or strengthen your (lack of) argument. I enjoyed talking to you today. It reminded my why you probably get mori'd "every game lul".

    Much KEK.

    Go debate with someone you can beat.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598455#Comment_1598455

    Again - learn to read. I previously mentioned that common on the bloodweb and commonly used are two completely different things. If you are going to blatantly ignore (or conveniently forget) things like that, perhaps you should take a debate class. Unlike you - I don't have to ignore things, or make things up to prove my point.

    What have I made up to prove my point. Moris are commonly used. Them being found commonly in tbe blood web si their reason for being commonly used.

    But once again you are starting drama over what a thing that is getting reworked soon. Its whatever I'm done replying to you. :)

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1598479#Comment_1598479

    What have I made up to prove my point. Moris are commonly used. Them being found commonly in tbe blood web si their reason for being commonly used.

    But once again you are starting drama over what a thing that is getting reworked soon. Its whatever I'm done replying to you. :)

    Commonly found on bloodwebs. Not commonly used. You can see hundreds, thousands of hours of proof of this from DBD content creators. These people have the most hours played in the game. The ratio of games with mori's to games without mori's is smaller than a mosquito's penis.

    Again - you're exaggerating.

    EDIT: I noticed, you're on console. That explains a lot, actually. Not about you - but about the killers.

  • Ever heard of a safe hook rescue?BT?

  • @azame you're cute buddy. I've played dead by daylight on console and pc. I own it on pc, ps4, and xbox one. The only liar in here is you. And don't bring streamers into the discussion cause we're discussing regular play. People who play the game for 8-16 hours a day ( I've seen straight 24 hour streams ) literally go through blood points like they're a drug they're addicted to. The amount of moris they get is automatically greater than anything you or me are going to see based off the amount of bloodwebs they are going through. I stand by statement that youre a liar man. I run into about 1 mori a week and that is a fact. If people were coming across 5 moris a day regularly you damn well know they'd be nerfed already.

  • @greekfire774 said:

    @azame you're cute buddy. I've played dead by daylight on console and pc. I own it on pc, ps4, and xbox one. The only liar in here is you. And don't bring streamers into the discussion cause we're discussing regular play. People who play the game for 8-16 hours a day ( I've seen straight 24 hour streams ) literally go through blood points like they're a drug they're addicted to. The amount of moris they get is automatically greater than anything you or me are going to see based off the amount of bloodwebs they are going through. I stand by statement that youre a liar man. I run into about 1 mori a week and that is a fact. If people were coming across 5 moris a day regularly you damn well know they'd be nerfed already.

    But you said you played on *xbox* since 2016. Never mentioned pc, or ps4. Honestly you were never part of the convo we were having you are straight up lying about your join date and moris are getting nerfed anyways.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1583919#Comment_1583919

    Pretty much. I got first hook Mori'ed three out of six games yesterday. Know what I did? Moved on the next match.

    Bravo. Short and to the point. You are my hero.

  • While i fully agree with your argument OP, i will have to start throwing around eboni mori spam as well, as soon as the massive key buffs hit. I'm already stuck at Rank 8 because thirteen (13!!) Teams in a row brought keys and simply hopped out through the hatch after i had one or two kills, and when survivors are going to be given the ability to pick and choose the hatch's spawn location this is going to get REALLY out of control.

    You're gonna see 3 free escapes every single game if you take your time hooking everyone 3 times. You'll have 9 hooks, your first kill, and 3 queued up survivors grouping up in the shack for a hatch escape and an "Entity displeased".

    So with a massive key buff (WHAT THE F*!) incoming, i'm going just be mori-spamming as soon as it hits and i see a key in my lobbies. At that point it's strongest and most boring available item vs strongest and most boring available offering and i won't judge any killer who first-hook moris against my teams when we bring a key.

1 2 3 ›