Slugged For Four Minutes Because I Used Perks

So just a little rant if you don’t want to read you don’t have to nothing important

To those that care the basis of the match was it was a pc huntress with crosshairs streaming and once I got off hook they proceeded to slug me straight down. As you know it’s almost impossible to dodge a hatchet when they have cross hairs. So I am forced to use unbreakable to get up and even though they are in chase comes back to do it again. All in all I was left on the ground for whatever the full bleed out timer is which all started at 5 gens. I saw they stream so I went to find out why this was and they said it is because I ran ds and unbreakable (mind you these are tier 1 versions as I was playing Kate someone with like 10 perks to use) All of this being an assumption since they couldn’t know perks till after the match. But even so I didn’t try to abuse them if I’m down right in front of the hook. I used unbreakable because I’m slugged while ds never got used because she left me on the ground for 4min when at most it’s 60 seconds. So my question is how is me using perks wrong but her using crosshairs to make shots is ok in her mind?

Well that is my rant that probably won’t make much sense now I will answer the posts I know are bound to happen before they do I don’t care how anyone plays if that’s their style go ahead just makes you look bad if you have to leave someone on the ground for 4 min at 5 gens and I do also get I shouldn’t run that build with how broken it is but I ran it for the match above in case I am slugged and/or tunneled which happens a lot in this game and I can atleast admit I’m garbage on a lot of maps when it comes to looping Ive been a killer main for two years and only on survivor for about 2-3 months tops so if I am being tunneled I tend to panic and don’t want to waste too many resources so I’ll take a down and either stun or get myself up to gain distance

Comments

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/186464/slugged-for-four-minutes-because-i-used-perks

    If you got slugged without ds and unbreakable I would have felt bad for you but thats just karma for running that broken perk combo

    You‘re exactly that kind of killer main that makes all killer Mains look bad. How on earth is running a perk Combo available in the game deserving of being slugged until one bleeds out? People are allowed to play with the perks they want to play, even if you don‘t like them.

  • @RizeAki said:

    So just a little rant if you don’t want to read you don’t have to nothing important

    To those that care the basis of the match was it was a pc huntress with crosshairs streaming and once I got off hook they proceeded to slug me straight down. As you know it’s almost impossible to dodge a hatchet when they have cross hairs. So I am forced to use unbreakable to get up and even though they are in chase comes back to do it again. All in all I was left on the ground for whatever the full bleed out timer is which all started at 5 gens. I saw they stream so I went to find out why this was and they said it is because I ran ds and unbreakable (mind you these are tier 1 versions as I was playing Kate someone with like 10 perks to use) All of this being an assumption since they couldn’t know perks till after the match. But even so I didn’t try to abuse them if I’m down right in front of the hook. I used unbreakable because I’m slugged while ds never got used because she left me on the ground for 4min when at most it’s 60 seconds. So my question is how is me using perks wrong but her using crosshairs to make shots is ok in her mind?

    Well that is my rant that probably won’t make much sense now I will answer the posts I know are bound to happen before they do I don’t care how anyone plays if that’s their style go ahead just makes you look bad if you have to leave someone on the ground for 4 min at 5 gens and I do also get I shouldn’t run that build with how broken it is but I ran it for the match above in case I am slugged and/or tunneled which happens a lot in this game and I can atleast admit I’m garbage on a lot of maps when it comes to looping Ive been a killer main for two years and only on survivor for about 2-3 months tops so if I am being tunneled I tend to panic and don’t want to waste too many resources so I’ll take a down and either stun or get myself up to gain distance

    (/sarcasm)Runs DS which the perks main counter is slugging:

    Complains about slugging! 10/10 perfect logic(/end sarcasm)

    But in all seriousness you really should expect to be slugged if you run DS since its the only way to stop survivors from rushing gens during that 1 min of being ungrabbable.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576489#Comment_1576489

    Trio I said trio did you watch the clip I showed you you never replied.

    Didn't see the clip, unable to locate clip

  • I mean, it's called the "small pp build" for a reason. It's the crutchiest thing in the game by far. Even most survivor mains know this. I don't do it personally - but I don't blame killers for making sure that particular player doesn't have fun once they show their small pp's. It is a broken build.

    @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576136#Comment_1576136

    I mean yeah it’s not game breaking but it still helps more of my issue is not them using it but being toxic and crying about a perk I used because of how they play while also using exploits and claiming they are perfectly fine

    Are you calling crosshairs an "exploit"?

  • azame san playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition at XboxClips.co

    Hit validation was supposed to fix hits like these lol. Still happens and this is why ping lock should be a thing.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    I mean, it's called the "small pp build" for a reason. It's the crutchiest thing in the game by far. Even most survivor mains know this. I don't do it personally - but I don't blame killers for making sure that particular player doesn't have fun once they show their small pp's. It is a broken build.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576155#Comment_1576155

    Are you calling crosshairs an "exploit"?

    It's not a broken build nor is it ok to pull hat sort of behavior it was toxic and you are condoning it because of your own subjective thoughts on the build.

    If you want you wanna say the build has counterplay and it has jsut about the same as Spirit.

  • Didn't you know? Survivors aren't entitled to anything in the game, but Killers are entitled to ruining your game for whatever reason they like.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1575976#Comment_1575976

    You‘re exactly that kind of killer main that makes all killer Mains look bad. How on earth is running a perk Combo available in the game deserving of being slugged until one bleeds out? People are allowed to play with the perks they want to play, even if you don‘t like them.

    Well it can be justified in other ways but if just because its available means its fair play then, ebony mori iri head huntress would be fair play in your eyes I guess

    I play both sides and no matter which side im on if I see someone running the small pp build they will get no sympathy and I will remind them of it in the post game chat

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Poor OP just wanted to vent a bit and gets insulted for using certain Perk.

    Gotta love this community sometimes <3

    And when Killers want to vent because they got the ######### kicked out of them in game, they get coddled "It's just the dirty SWFs," "this game is so survivor sided," etc.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576835#Comment_1576835

    https://xboxclips.co/azame-san/05bc7087-b58f-466f-afeb-bb271c74385e

    Hit validation was supposed to fix hits like these lol. Still happens and this is why ping lock should be a thing.

    Ah yes a clip with no date and time with getting hit in a 0.5 second delay of hitting through the window, turns out thats within the acceptable amount for the hit validation, translation git gud and play farther in advance

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576847#Comment_1576847

    Ah yes a clip with no date and time with getting hit in a 0.5 second delay of hitting through the window, turns out thats within the acceptable amount for the hit validation, translation git gud and play farther in advance

    I vaulted the window and hit way after I took steps that's acceptable? You make killer mains look bad thank god some are reasonable.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576847#Comment_1576847

    Ah yes a clip with no date and time with getting hit in a 0.5 second delay of hitting through the window, turns out thats within the acceptable amount for the hit validation, translation git gud and play farther in advance

    The fact you find that hit ok is absurd.

  • @RizeAki said:

    So just a little rant if you don’t want to read you don’t have to nothing important

    To those that care the basis of the match was it was a pc huntress with crosshairs streaming and once I got off hook they proceeded to slug me straight down. As you know it’s almost impossible to dodge a hatchet when they have cross hairs. So I am forced to use unbreakable to get up and even though they are in chase comes back to do it again. All in all I was left on the ground for whatever the full bleed out timer is which all started at 5 gens. I saw they stream so I went to find out why this was and they said it is because I ran ds and unbreakable (mind you these are tier 1 versions as I was playing Kate someone with like 10 perks to use) All of this being an assumption since they couldn’t know perks till after the match. But even so I didn’t try to abuse them if I’m down right in front of the hook. I used unbreakable because I’m slugged while ds never got used because she left me on the ground for 4min when at most it’s 60 seconds. So my question is how is me using perks wrong but her using crosshairs to make shots is ok in her mind?

    Well that is my rant that probably won’t make much sense now I will answer the posts I know are bound to happen before they do I don’t care how anyone plays if that’s their style go ahead just makes you look bad if you have to leave someone on the ground for 4 min at 5 gens and I do also get I shouldn’t run that build with how broken it is but I ran it for the match above in case I am slugged and/or tunneled which happens a lot in this game and I can atleast admit I’m garbage on a lot of maps when it comes to looping Ive been a killer main for two years and only on survivor for about 2-3 months tops so if I am being tunneled I tend to panic and don’t want to waste too many resources so I’ll take a down and either stun or get myself up to gain distance

    @LeaderoftheSaints @bjorksnas @Nicholas @handfulofrain @rogueplayer00

    Just remember no matter how crappy something is unless its cheating, extreme profanity, or racial slurs, etc. BHVR will never never ever ever EVERRRRRR ban someone for:

    teabagging you the whole match, flash clicky macro that fires it like a machine gun, slugging until bleed out, chain head-on stuns (any abusive perk combo really), hiding for 20 minutes and not finishing gens, waiting until EGC timer is at 1 sec to leave, and on and on.

    In general knowing they are far better than you and rubbing your nose in it as long as possible while they sit on comms (surv) or tell their stream (killer) how they did naughty things to your mother. They can also tell you off tactfully in chat post game and long as they follow the guidelines they're fine. So ggez, baby killer, baby surv, no skillz, or spamming 1,000 rows of "L". Its okay.

    DC penalties are so weak and often have loophole so expect that to happen often as well. Then there is a glitch where people can see who is killer so you get your add ons and item abuse in full effect as well (as killer).

    I asked recently in another post to at least have a discussion around being able to personally block, maybe just a small number, the most toxic jerks you run into after a match like this. The response I got from Mandy what's her name was basically "git gud."

  • I find it ok but I don't like it Im just good enough to adapt to lag when I see it instead of complain when it cucks me in any way

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576868#Comment_1576868

    I vaulted the window and hit way after I took steps that's acceptable? You make killer mains look bad thank god some are reasonable.

    about 0.5 seconds after yea, play ahead of your opponent and adapt and maybe you might improve along the way

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576822#Comment_1576822

    Well it can be justified in other ways but if just because its available means its fair play then, ebony mori iri head huntress would be fair play in your eyes I guess

    I play both sides and no matter which side im on if I see someone running the small pp build they will get no sympathy and I will remind them of it in the post game chat

    Just get over it. Anything is fair play as long as it's in the game. No one is going to stop using those perks just because you don't like it.

  • @Zender said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/186464/slugged-for-four-minutes-because-i-used-perks

    @LeaderoftheSaints @bjorksnas @Nicholas @handfulofrain @rogueplayer00

    Just remember no matter how crappy something is unless its cheating, extreme profanity, or racial slurs, etc. BHVR will never never ever ever EVERRRRRR ban someone for:

    teabagging you the whole match, flash clicky macro that fires it like a machine gun, slugging until bleed out, chain head-on stuns (any abusive perk combo really), hiding for 20 minutes and not finishing gens, waiting until EGC timer is at 1 sec to leave, and on and on.

    In general knowing they are far better than you and rubbing your nose in it as long as possible while they sit on comms (surv) or tell their stream (killer) how they did naughty things to your mother. They can also tell you off tactfully in chat post game and long as they follow the guidelines they're fine. So ggez, baby killer, baby surv, no skillz, or spamming 1,000 rows of "L". Its okay.

    DC penalties are so weak and often have loophole so expect that to happen often as well. Then there is a glitch where people can see who is killer so you get your add ons and item abuse in full effect as well (as killer).

    I asked recently in another post to at least have a discussion around being able to personally block, maybe just a small number, the most toxic jerks you run into after a match like this. The response I got from Mandy what's her name was basically "git gud."

    I don't even know who you are

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576877#Comment_1576877

    about 0.5 seconds after yea, play ahead of your opponent and adapt and maybe you might improve along the way

    So you think me being immune to a hit but then getting hit is fair yeah gtfo we are done conversing. Your killer bias shows heavily nobody is or will take you seriously if you keep looking at things objectively.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576858#Comment_1576858

    Just get over it. Anything is fair play as long as it's in the game. No one is going to stop using those perks just because you don't like it.

    sure but its also fair play to call them crutch perk users and make fun of them for needing that many second chances in a multiplayer game as long as I avoid extreme profanity and racism all is well

  • People are tired of the same toxic meta perks (not only survivor perks). It rewards you for bad plays. I am sure, if there would be no DH / BT / DS, many more killers would just abandon camping / tunneling.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576909#Comment_1576909

    So you think me being immune to a hit but then getting hit is fair yeah gtfo we are done conversing. Your killer bias shows heavily nobody is or will take you seriously if you keep looking at things objectively.

    "nobody is or will take you seriously if you keep looking at things objectively."

    image.png

    what are you the media

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576837#Comment_1576837

    It's not a broken build nor is it ok to pull hat sort of behavior it was toxic and you are condoning it because of your own subjective thoughts on the build.

    If you want you wanna say the build has counterplay and it has jsut about the same as Spirit.

    First of all - yes it's a broken build. It's a perk that has one counter, a counter countered by the other perk - and the "plays" provided by these perks require no skill from the survivor.

    Secondly - yes it's okay to slug. As much as you want. You may not like it, but it's within the rules of the game.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Havent you got the memo? Only Killers are allowed to run good Perks, as Survivor you will have to use Buckle Up and Deja-Vu.

    Anyway, it sucks that this happened to you, but dont worry, most PC Killers are not like that.

    I am currently laughing my ass off at how wrong you are.

    (I only mean the first part when i say that)

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576852#Comment_1576852

    First of all - yes it's a broken build. It's a perk that has one counter, a counter countered by the other perk - and the "plays" provided by these perks require no skill from the survivor.

    Secondly - yes it's okay to slug. As much as you want. You may not like it, but it's within the rules of the game.

    It's not broken you can force them to use it it has 1 use and forcing them to use it. Slugging someone with unbreakable is good you get pressure and it's gone if they use it then reslug.

    Slugging is fine I know thstm

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576972#Comment_1576972

    It's not broken you can force them to use it it has 1 use and forcing them to use it. Slugging someone with unbreakable is good you get pressure and it's gone if they use it then reslug.

    Slugging is fine I know thstm

    You can't force anyone to use any perk.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576919#Comment_1576919

    "nobody is or will take you seriously if you keep looking at things objectively."

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RRB6ZXVZ681T/image.png

    what are you the media

    Why was i the only one who liked this comment?

  • Imagine all this about perks.

    Imagine what this game might have been if no side had perks. Only basekit specialties.

    And killers only can M1

    Just imagine 😐

  • because everyone else is the media

  • After you got unhooked I slugged you, because you literally ran at me so it's safe to assume you had DS. After you used unbreakable you ran at me AGAIN, trying to flashlight me when you could have ran away. Then I hooked two other people and left you on the ground, because Jane was my last BBQ stack, I literally went to a different corner of the map looking for her so she could pick you up. She hid in a locker in the preschool waiting for you to bleed out so she could get hatch. I didn't let you bleed out because you had DS + Unbreakable, I had no way of knowing until the game was over. After the game I said you "kind of deserved it" for using a build like that, that has no counter. Didn't do it on purpose, I was looking for the last survivor.

    Here's the highlight of the entire game

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/723551021

  • @Bellarz said:

    After you got unhooked I slugged you, because you literally ran at me so it's safe to assume you had DS. After you used unbreakable you ran at me AGAIN, trying to flashlight me when you could have ran away. Then I hooked two other people and left you on the ground, because Jane was my last BBQ stack, I literally went to a different corner of the map looking for her so she could pick you up. She hid in a locker in the preschool waiting for you to bleed out so she could get hatch. I didn't let you bleed out because you had DS + Unbreakable, I had no way of knowing until the game was over. After the game I said you "kind of deserved it" for using a build like that, that has no counter. Didn't do it on purpose, I was looking for the last survivor.

    Here's the highlight of the entire game

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/723551021

    You slugged me to kill three other survivors I ran at you after unbreakable cuz I didn’t want to play anymore I was trying to suicide out cuz nobody was having fun with you constantly knocking me everytime I was picked up no one deserves to be slugged for 4 min at 4-5 gens cuz your mad someone brings perks one of which didn’t get used you just assumed it was there

  • @Bellarz like tunneling or camping me would be one thing for bringing perks atleast I could suicide out or try to run you around but you legit wouldn’t even do that you watched a whole timer bleed out

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577053#Comment_1577053

    You slugged me to kill three other survivors I ran at you after unbreakable cuz I didn’t want to play anymore I was trying to suicide out cuz nobody was having fun with you constantly knocking me everytime I was picked up no one deserves to be slugged for 4 min at 4-5 gens cuz your mad someone brings perks one of which didn’t get used you just assumed it was there

    You didn't even read what I posted I literally said I didn't mean to slug you for that long, I was looking for the last survivor. I also said I didn't slug you because of Unbreakable + DS, I had no way of knowing what perks you had.

  • If you are a console player just turn off cross play. Honestly the wait time really isn't that much different.

  • He's just doing what the developers recommended against DS: slugging.

  • First of all: Sorry for that experience. It is always annoying if slugging goes this far. I, for myself, don't do such ######### because of certain perks. The only exception is Object of Obsession where I either ignore the player or tunnel them to the Entity. I just hate that perk and is completely OP versus Freddy (my Main).

    I hope you reported that player, because this is more than just slugging to counter DS. This was on purpose. It was to punish you for 2 perks you might have not even had. I had a guy once who tunneled me because 2 of my random teammates had a bnp (at least that's what he said in the end) .

    And what do you mean with crosshair btw? Did the player have a program which showed one?

    I just use a simple diamond shape cut out of paper, which I hang with a thread on my screen. It is not very accurate, but I never get her axes right, because the trajectory doesn't start in the middle of the scream. It rather starts slightly to the left and a bit lower. Deathslinger is no problem though.

  • Fox news isn't controlled by either side they are controlled by foxes cant you read

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577227#Comment_1577227

    Fox news isn't controlled by either side they are controlled by foxes cant you read

    My life is a lie.

    Excuse me, I need to relearn English.

  • take your time

    english might be hard but it can be understood through tough thorough thought though

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577267#Comment_1577267

    take your time

    english might be hard but it can be understood through tough thorough thought though

    Thanks man. I'll take my thyme tim temi emit time

  • @Bellarz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577074#Comment_1577074

    You didn't even read what I posted I literally said I didn't mean to slug you for that long, I was looking for the last survivor. I also said I didn't slug you because of Unbreakable + DS, I had no way of knowing what perks you had.

    Why at 4-5 gens be slugging like that in the first place? Was the 4K really that important?

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577189#Comment_1577189

    Why at 4-5 gens be slugging like that in the first place? Was the 4K really that important?

    You had almost 2 minutes left on your bleed out timer and I was at a different corner of the map. Jane should have come for you, that's why I went away to let her get you. Once you were close to bleeding out, I definitely wanted to killer her for letting someone die on the floor like that.

  • wow, sluged for FOUR MINUTES this must be horrific expirience..!! Im so sorry!!!

    sometimes survs prolong the game for like 20-30 minutes just by hiding around not touching any gens, when there was no engame collapse it was a common scenario after finishing gens.

    p.s if i have 4 man escape most of time they leave the map only at the very end what means i wait for 3 min. This is not even rare event, they just stay at gates and tbag .

  • Slugging is fun today i ruin my rank just so i could slug during all my game i never hook someone i slug qll of them it was so fun the survivor said they had the worst time in their life

  • @Bellarz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577296#Comment_1577296

    You had almost 2 minutes left on your bleed out timer and I was at a different corner of the map. Jane should have come for you, that's why I went away to let her get you. Once you were close to bleeding out, I definitely wanted to killer her for letting someone die on the floor like that.

    I told her to wait for hatch no use picking me up for me to go down again

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1576058#Comment_1576058

    I never asked for sympathy dude But I feel bad for you some swf team must of hurt you badly with those perks for you to have so much entitlement

    If I abused the perks like said I tried to run at her to force them to be used I wouldn’t care if I got camped tunneled slug moried bled out etc it was the fact you can’t whine about perks when you are A cheating and B causing them to activate by you tunneling and slugging straight off hook should I not run them and just let killers tunnel me to dead hook?

    Tunneling and camping are scummy, but for future reference using a crosshair is not cheating. Anyone can have a crosshair.

1 2 3