Felix - Thank you
BHVR thank you for Felix. Finally my hot main one <3 Just please, keep updating him with new outfits π
Anyone excited about new survivor?
BHVR thank you for Felix. Finally my hot main one <3 Just please, keep updating him with new outfits π
Anyone excited about new survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been waiting for a blonde male survivor for the longest, so I'm content with the new survivor.
I'm gay myself and I don't find him hot, none of the survivors are for me, I even prefer playing female ones, but I can name some killers I would let smash me
Oh come on, what about David πββοΈ
I even own the shirtless skin but meh
Ace in some outfits is hot, though
I'm intrigued. Which killers would be allowed smash you? π
wraith and demo in the first place, then trapper, ghostface and pyramid, ghostwraith is my fav ship, an unpopular opinion
That wink makes me think that the alchemist (AKA the new killer) is actually Dwight. Also don't pressure him to talk about it.
Hot Cakes Head no doubt.
I hope they add some steamy outfits for him. He's got some thicc thighs ( Ν‘Β° ΝΚ Ν‘Β°)
I can see the attraction for Trapper and Ghostface since they are actually human beings. But Demo really? π€
Also Daddy Myers......he would top of the killer smash list for me. Bring the pipe, Michael.
You....yo...you.....youβd let Demogoron smash you 0_o ?
I mean, he isnβt even equipped with anything down βthereβ. I was expecting you to say Daddy Meyers or Dump Truck Pyramid Head.
I agree with you on David. Heβs got a nice body, but his face is too grumpy. Iβm hoping we get Henry Cavill in a speedo one day.
other than letting him smash you imagine what his fingers can do, or either, his mouth in certain parts
I'd rather not imagine if I want to be turned on lol. There's nothing about Demo's body parts that look they could do anything arousing π
Wow we're just forgetting about Quentin, huh? We already had a hot male survivor.
No...keep that abomination away from me, go to the corner and think about what you just said... lol
His voice though....
Steve's voice doesn't fit him at all.
Really odd sounding.
But Demo has eaten human ass in the past...so.....π
Are you serious ? It's legit the most bland and basic survivor they released so far, we had such a sucessful spree and we got ... THAT.
I like Quentin but dont have him on Switch so I only dream...π
lmaooo
I wouldn't mind being smashed by Daddy Myers though πππ€£
We had hot male survivors, Quentin is not in the list.
I agree. Adam still tops (heh heh) for me!
ππ
I believe It's just temporary... yeah :c?
Dear god
That said I'm kinda into the oni especially in minotaur form so I can't really talk
They most of the time put a placeholder on new survivors/killers voices on the PTB. So yeah it's temporary, for your most guilty pleasures.
dibs on caleb
If he was more faithfully recreated from the films maybe.
I mean, I still to this day don't think Yui's voice fits her face.
Yep Felix can wreck me.
Speedo Felix cosmetic when?
Quentin is indeed the hottest survivor. Shame yall did his model dirty. Where is the model rework?
No.... heartthrob of the year will automatically go to Steve Harrington, I mean the guys modeled after Joe Keery....have you seen his Instagram? Feeling jealous? You should be, because he's gonna steal your girlfriend, and if you have a boyfriend he's gonna make him have second thoughts. And he's a musician. Does Quentin have 7.2 million Instagram followers and a screen actors guild award? Pfff.....didn't think so~
Sure hope
This just proves that art team can do really well with character's look. Hope Quentin and Cheryl will gonna get the same treatment <3
I really like the character design of Felix :)
He will be my new main. They did a great job with the new survivor.
What are his cosmetics?
They don't have cosmetics in the ptb
Itβs a placeholder.
When is there going to be the OP Survivor; more OP than Blendette: the midget guy!!
I'm not into blonds but damn this guy is hot! (his hair is dyed tho, I believe, so it doesn't matter)ππ
Sorry, Steve, but I'm smelling my new main here πHe is like daddy Myers but among survivors.
Btw, never liked Davidπ¬I'm not into muscular guysπ
I need some steamy fanfics about Felix asap lol
Well letβs wait and see the Oktoberfest outfit for him. Lederhosen anyone?
We need some fanfics ASAP.
WE STAN FACE (Felix + Ace)
If Oni and Trapper keep the mask on π©but Pyramid Head is number 1 forever
He looks like a young version of trump
Well, usually I'm into some gay fanfics but with Felix I'm pretty much into some heterosexual stuff πI envy his girlfriend a bit π
maybe not just a bit)Nevertheless, I'll read anything if he participates in it π€©I like his outfit too, like this kind of formal vibe.
Also, I can relate to him being unsociable and introvert, although one can say he comes off as a really confident guy. It proves that looks can be deceiving. Well, I like pretty much everything about him. Don't mind me, I'm just standing in the corner fangirlingπ
Omg me too! I love blond guys.
Every time i play demo now i will think of this thread.
Um...pretty the dbd one is better looking...
If anything, how about we get an original Scream Queen skin for Laurie. @Peanits all hail Jamie Lee Curtis, forget about Quentin already
A-abomination? He's just a cute sleepy boi.