Golden Girls as survivors, when?
Who else wants to see them as survivors? They'd have sassy comments when being chased too. I would give you all my money!
Who else wants to see them as survivors? They'd have sassy comments when being chased too. I would give you all my money!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This; 1000x this. I call dibs on Betty White, nothing can kill her.
Omg LOL YES.
Blanche would be able to seduce the killer, Dorothy would use sarcasm to evade them, sophia would use sass and be able play dead like a possum and rose would be the human equivalent of psyduck (using confusion)
Golden girls would be great, but i'm still waiting for my Scooby Doo chapter!
I would totally main Dorothy or Blanche (both my favorite Golden Girls.)
Thank you for being a frieeeend @infaredd @Moundshroud @EntitledKillerMain @Salty_Pearl
(p.s. theme song of the show, it should be the killer radius or start screen song)
you're a pal and a confidant
I never realized how much I wanted to be a Sophia main until this moment.
Sophia would be the killer
You guys should come up with perks, that would be really funny. I would but I've never watched the show and I'm not too familiar with the characters.
why not Thelma Harper from mamas family when she gets downed she say well what the.
YES! Sophia main, here I come!
To be fair, Dorothy and Blanche could both be killers... one with their side eye and the other with their sexuality
my favorite Golden Girls Dorothy and Rose but Sophia close 3rd.
You should! Even though it's aimed towards an older female audience, I enjoyed it a lot!