Clementine from Telltale's The Walking Dead, and its not even close for me.
Sure, there are tons of characters that have a good fit in DbD, but for me atleast, Telltale's TWD hit me in a way no other game has. The TTWD series has some of the BEST story based games I've ever played, and some of the best games I've played in general. Clementine fits an archetype that really isn't shared by anyone else in the game (she's a mix of Claudette's caring nature with David's resilience). She'd be a really unique addition, and I'd totally main Survivor if she somehow made it into the game.
Sidney Prescott is a dream! I grew up loving Scream and Sidney fits the survivor category perfectly! My girls a fighter. Maybe even give her a Kirby skin from the last Scream movie. She's a fan favorite and would of been perfect to carry on Scream's final girl legacy.
Also I'd love an older Laurie Strode skin from the Halloween remakes. Jamie Lee Curtis is a horror icon, forever and always.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sidney.
She's the only one I want now...
Sam and Dean from supernatural
Sidney Prescott from Scream
Tree from Happy Death Day
Nancy Holbrook from noes 2010
Laurie from the 2018 movie (as a skin)
Young Ash
Tommy Jarvis from Friday the13th
Scissor man and Alyssa from clock tower 1 duh
Oh my god
Clementine from Telltale's The Walking Dead, and its not even close for me.
Sure, there are tons of characters that have a good fit in DbD, but for me atleast, Telltale's TWD hit me in a way no other game has. The TTWD series has some of the BEST story based games I've ever played, and some of the best games I've played in general. Clementine fits an archetype that really isn't shared by anyone else in the game (she's a mix of Claudette's caring nature with David's resilience). She'd be a really unique addition, and I'd totally main Survivor if she somehow made it into the game.
alan wake
I want some D Class Personnel from SCP.
Sidney Prescott
Carol from Walking Dead
Will Graham either from the Hannibal books or TV show
edit: how could I have forgotten Ellen Ripley (with Amanda Ripley legendary skin)??
The Stranger from darker wood
Ellie and Joel from the last of us
I will second the Winchester brothers (I'd even be ok if they did it like Legion or Cheryl/Lisa skins).
Negan from TWD.
Sidney Prescott all i want.
imagine his screams lol
I'll back you on that if I can have 682 as a killer
http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-682
Yup! Her, Sam & Dean, Jennifer from Rule of Rose, & Miku Hinasaki from Fatal Frame.
My boy pumpkinhead
Where’s Waldo!!!!
Leon from Resident Evil. 10,000 %
Sidney Prescott is a dream! I grew up loving Scream and Sidney fits the survivor category perfectly! My girls a fighter. Maybe even give her a Kirby skin from the last Scream movie. She's a fan favorite and would of been perfect to carry on Scream's final girl legacy.
Also I'd love an older Laurie Strode skin from the Halloween remakes. Jamie Lee Curtis is a horror icon, forever and always.
Laura Croft would be fun, lots of potential for new perks.
Daniel from Amnesia would be cool also. I know people are interested in seeing a survivor from farther in the past.
Ricardo Milos.
Come on bro I need help on this gen.