PC Players

Why is it PC players are the most sweaty and toxic killers? Every PC killer always plays Leatherface, Pyramid Head, or Clown. And every PC killer either facecamps or proximity camps. And don't get me started on tunneling. I have been tunneled many times by PC killers I couldn't count. Being sweaty doesn't make you good.

Since then I have turned off cross platform and have had a much more fun experience playing DBD. :)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Wow, LF and Clown? OMG, truly the face of ruthlessness.

  • I mean, I was BM'ed for 'tunneling' when the dude off the hook ran right into me. . .

    Not sure what your deal with Clown is. He's one of the weakest, if not THE weakest, killers in the game. What ranks are we talking about?

  • PC players can be ruthless, but that's the Dead by Daylight I grew with so it sharpened me early on. Turn crossplay back on and give it another shot. You'll adapt, promise.

  • Because PC killers had to deal with PC survivors for 4 years.

  • Toxicity isn't PC exclusive. If you're insinuating that, I urge you to join us on a world called "earth" where reality can enter your mind.

    As far as sweatyness - they aren't more sweaty. They can just do more. "I can't get free 360's anymore! SWEATY KILLER!!1111!1!!!"

  • @kaeru said:

    Because PC killers had to deal with PC survivors for 4 years.

    True.

  • So you didn't encounter me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • @Rivyn said:

    I mean, I was BM'ed for 'tunneling' when the dude off the hook ran right into me. . .

    Not sure what your deal with Clown is. He's one of the weakest, if not THE weakest, killers in the game. What ranks are we talking about?

    When they be running red heads pinky finger and noed all the time it gets annoying.

  • @Boss said:

    So you didn't encounter me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Nope. I don't plan on it because I turned off Cross Play ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    Toxicity isn't PC exclusive. If you're insinuating that, I urge you to join us on a world called "earth" where reality can enter your mind.

    As far as sweatyness - they aren't more sweaty. They can just do more. "I can't get free 360's anymore! SWEATY KILLER!!1111!1!!!"

    ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Outlaw4Life11519 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1546204#Comment_1546204

    Nope. I don't plan on it because I turned off Cross Play ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

    Welp, hope for you that you don't get those infamous 10-15 minute waiting times then.

  • @Heartbound said:

    PC players can be ruthless, but that's the Dead by Daylight I grew with so it sharpened me early on. Turn crossplay back on and give it another shot. You'll adapt, promise.

    Pfft, whatever. You're broke.

  • I haven't played Leatherface, Pyramid Head or Clown since I started playing again. I think Pyramid Head is played often because of how new he is. I don't own him either though. Clown is also what I'd consider to be my main. When did he get popular? Last time I was here he was considered to be the worst Killer in the game. Leatherface was also considered bad.

    I also haven't facecamped or proximity camped anyone yet. That's usually reserved for PC SWF's depending on their skill. I have tunneled of course, but again, only against PC SWF's. The Console Survivor's I've come across are nowhere near the level that would warrant me needing to. Also, when you say 'sweaty' that's the same as being a 'tryhard' right? It kind of sounds like you're saying being good doesn't make you good.

  • @Kyxlect said:

    I haven't played Leatherface, Pyramid Head or Clown since I started playing again. I think Pyramid Head is played often because of how new he is. I don't own him either though. Clown is also what I'd consider to be my main. When did he get popular? Last time I was here he was considered to be the worst Killer in the game. Leatherface was also considered bad.

    I also haven't facecamped or proximity camped anyone yet. That's usually reserved for PC SWF's depending on their skill. I have tunneled of course, but again, only against PC SWF's. The Console Survivor's I've come across are nowhere near the level that would warrant me needing to. Also, when you say 'sweaty' that's the same as being a 'tryhard' right? It kind of sounds like you're saying being good doesn't make you good.

    I think that's what most people don't get. Why be a tryhard? Just chill and enjoy the game. Don't gotta be up in your seat acting like every game is life or death.

  • This Us VS Them mentality has to stop. It's pathetic really. I stopped console warring at 15.

  • @Outlaw4Life11519 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1546235#Comment_1546235

    I think that's what most people don't get. Why be a tryhard? Just chill and enjoy the game. Don't gotta be up in your seat acting like every game is life or death.

    People enjoy playing the game to win.