What's up with hitboxes??
So I played two games as survivor and in both I got hit behind pallets like I dropped the pallet I was behind it and THEN the killer swung and I still got hit this happened to my friend too and I'm playing on 60 ping. Anyone else have this issue because survivor for me is unplayable rn.
Comments
I had this against huntress the other day with 25 ping.
I think it is just killers using a VPN and the servers are to cheap to deal with it.
I got hit after walking 4 or 5 steps away from a window and also by a hatchet after i had long turned the corner and started running along the wall of a jungle gym.
Hitboxes have been broken in favor of killers where have you been
I’ve cut right or left on huntress so many times and have seen a hatchet flying into my screen still hitting me. I’ve been all the way through vaults and still getting hit on the other side of them. Getting hit through pallets is old news. That’s something they neglect to fix.
Being hit while in the animation of dropping a pallet is fine.
Ping under 80 kills you more often as survivor. Also it looks like they killed vault hitboxes. I get hit in 8 out 10 fast vaults while already moving again. Its completely broken since last patch.
It's the killer's high ping. The server usually gives you equal ping but sometimes you get VPN killers from Russia, Chile or China that has 200 ping or higher and just wrecks your #########. Same can be said on survivors. They'll have hits go through them as they run. Good times.
Why do you think is a vpn? There is no point to make your ping higher. I live in Kazakhstan and I have ping 110-135. I don't feel like I have an advantage when I play huntress. I hit survivors where I see them appear. In this time they are already behind the wall but I don't know about that. So when I play huntress I play normally. This is not my advantage, this is survivor's disadvantage. So what the point to use vpn that doesn't give you an advantage? I'm sure that if I had an opportunity to play with normal ping in equal conditions I would play the same as I play now. I really want BHVR open closer servers for Russian community so you would stop complain about vpn users.
When you see them appear and hit them, probably they are behind the wall yet. But that's ok for killers
Exactly. I mean I hit them where they are on my screen. It is completely ok for me. I didn't miss, I hit exactly in the hitbox. Yes it is not because survivor did something wrong. But killer did nothing wrong either.
But the killer did do something wrong. you are essentially hitting a ghost. Something the survivor can't see or react to.
If the survivor was in perfect sync they would use dead hard or attempt to dodge the hatchet etc, But because they assume they are safe because they are further ahead they do none of this and get unfairly downed.
How is hitting a ghost is wrong? Ghost is all Killer have to deal with. Killer don't know where are survivor is. All Killer can see is a ghost and he chasing only thing he could see. If hitting a ghost is wrong so what do you suggest to Killer to make it right?