New Huntress Add-on
I think that instead of iridescent heads for hatchets there should be an addon who makes that she don't sings her lullaby.
I wanted to know what you all would think about this.
(And sorry for my bad English, I'm french :) )
I think that instead of iridescent heads for hatchets there should be an addon who makes that she don't sings her lullaby.
I wanted to know what you all would think about this.
(And sorry for my bad English, I'm french :) )
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be a super cool iridescent add-on. They are trying to give every killer 2 iridescents so this would be amazing to see in game.
Imagine you're playing against a huntess with iri head and no lullabye and you just get downed from across the map 😂
Well she'd only have 1 hatchet at that time so it wouldn't be too bad.
then what will i get stuck in head now.
I mean the no-lullaby addon instead of iridescent heads
Maybe reduce her lullaby by eight meters. I wouldn’t want a 12 meter terror radius killer with hatchets.
Her terror radius isn't 32 meters ?
I kind of want an add on that gives some passive hatchet regeneration, but removes the ability to lunge ( or something that makes it so hatchet throws are the main way of getting downs)
Well, her lullaby is her warning system, much like her grunt when she hefts a hatchet.
But I like the general idea. Why not reverse it? When she lands a hatchet, her lullaby goes map wide for 30+ seconds? Similar to Legion's iri addon.
That could also be a new iridescent addon
It would be cool if Dark Devotion made the survivor carry her lullabye actually
@malatruse Ha, that would be fun.
Nope it's 20m, with a 40m lullaby.
Also i think it'd be pretty cool to have bouncing hatchets be an addon for her. Like, "Your hatchets will bounce off of the surface of objects 3 times before breaking" and if they hit a wall they rebound, hit the floor they bounce forwards in another arc. Programming nightmare but would be so cool to face
Lol no it wouldnt you would get randos just throwing hatchets through lerys and getting randoms hits all the time.
A nightmare lol
it could be fun if it had 1 bounce and only could carry like 2/3 hatchets at once so she cant waste them like that
would love to use that together with monitor and abuse