The devs are ridiculously survivor sided
I mean, why do the survivors get to hear the chase music in full glory, while killers get a simpler version of it?
Unfair and unplayable
I will be uninstalling until this bias is fixed
I mean, why do the survivors get to hear the chase music in full glory, while killers get a simpler version of it?
Unfair and unplayable
I will be uninstalling until this bias is fixed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some of those themes I'd hardly call glory. I finally heard the new Billy music. It's horrible.
0/10 no banjos
Agreed.
My chase music is the scream of my victims as I chase them down
๐
When someone makes a meme post and one of these people shows up..... -_-
"edited 10am*
I see what you did there
True I took it too seriously and within the minute I changed it
I find it to be generic. It could be anyones music. I think its good, but nothing screams Hillbilly
Fool!! I love that little idiot.
we need dueling banjos.
It actually says "edited 3pm"
I'd prepare for the idiots that come in thinking you're being serious btw
Much true very banjo.
"I will be uninstalling until this bias is fixed"
Considering how fast devs tend to fix killer problems. I don't think you will be coming back anytime soon.