So I put on a fan-made legion chase music in a chase
I think it looks and sounds pretty dope :D
https://youtu.be/PXTe2AyY5loCredits to Mr Envy for the track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQnuW8iNm4
I think it looks and sounds pretty dope :D
https://youtu.be/PXTe2AyY5loCredits to Mr Envy for the track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQnuW8iNm4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my god.
Is that a sign of approval chad bubba?
+1 to metal chase music for legion.
Dope
amazing, reminds me of doom
Yeah it certainly does fit their chaotic appeal
Yooo it's so intense and scary
Jon Rob also has a really cool Oni chase theme, but like Oni's fine rn
I like it,
woulda been better if he had gotten a hit lmao
Question is how long did it take to make and why isn't it already in the game.
Yeah i wanted to show it from survivor's prospective but people don't usually upload getting dominated :|
Bubba approves.
I heard some of his work, it's amazing. This chase music was one of my favourites.
I mean the chase music makers are practically begging for it to be put in but I don't think they're comfortable with putting fanmade music in the game.
Regardless it's a breathtaking track and maybe they have a change of mind
Even something equivalent on their side. For all killers - most chase music for killers are lame.
yeah I never got why, they intentionally make the music loud anyways
It's pretty good except you forgot to cut out the Killer POV of the theme
I approve.
glad you like it