BHVR I'm so disapointed.
I wanna say this patch has been a major let down. BVHR why cant you do it right? Server improvements still arent here. Flashlights are aimed weird.
@RockoRango said:
- Survivors now make no sound while doing ANYTHING unless it’s an action (such as vaulting or repairing)
- Survivors no longer turn their heads to the direction their looking, making it impossible to know if they have Dead Hard until they hit you with it.
- The new map is extremely broken and frustrating. It’s easy to win on, but it’s still extremely frustrating when I literally can’t move down a hallway because objects (like the hallway with a bunch of goo on one side of the wall) block me from blinking/moving.
- Most maps have had their sounds removed relating to survivor movement.
- No sounds while on the ground is now not just a ‘chance’, it now always happens.
- Killer lunges are broke on the survivor side, as certain killers seem to play a short lunge animation when they’re really doing a long one (causing hits that don’t look like they connect). This also applies vise-versa, where you think you hit the survivor but instead you do a short whiff.
- Grabbing is now more consistent on the Killer side, but is extremely broke on the survivor side. You can be on the other side of a pallet, hit the ground, and still be grabbed. This feels douchy.
- Clown is bugged, as his reload makes his movement speed EXTREMELY SLOW for a few seconds after.
- Survivors can, once again, get stuck inside hooks. This soft-locks the game until they D/C, as it’s reported that you cannot be killed by EGC.
- The new map has a few spots that are completely safe all of the time (specifically the corner of the courtyard where you can literally trap yourself in-between pallets as survivor), and the rest of the map is baren. Extremely boring, and especially unfun when the map’s geometry is broken.
- Btw, all survivors have Iron Will and don’t breathe.
- Billy is bugged again. It’s not as bad as before... but Billy is bugged again. His animations are wonky, and his movement has changed.
- Demogorgon does not come out of his power where he is supposed to; instead, it can be a too early or too late exit.
- Blood Warden doesn’t work on dying survivors on the new map.
- Generators generally don’t make any sounds, which is BEYOND ridiculous when the objective is generators.
- When trying to hook a survivor, the game sometimes will pull out it’s dedicated servers and force you to spam space to get the hook.
- Survivors and Killers both now have an increased tendency to literally teleport to previous locations.
- The button to Exit the Game doesn't work, and neither does Alt + F4.
- The button to Exit the Match doesn't work.
- Legion is unable to vault certain windows while in Feral Frenzy, making some areas (Like main buildings that can be looped by using these windows) god loops against Legion until they're blocked off.
- On PS4, it is REPORTED that, if two or more survivors try to open exit gates at the same time, one survivor will fly into the air and the other will crash. I can't prove this because I don't play on PS4.
- The new map has MULTIPLE LOCATIONS THAT THE KILLER CAN HOLD THE GAME HOSTAGE IN. MULTIPLE. LOCATIONS. What was the goal here, to give the killer an advantage in some rooms or make trolls borderline impossible to defeat on this map?
- Oni can periodically be unable to use his power, and proof of this was given in the comments.
- It is REPORTED that you can can get stuck INSIDE of the wall of The Asylum (On Nurse's map), soft-locking the game. I don't know if this is correct or not.
- Flashlights are off-axis, making the beam aim to the right instead of the usual straight beam.
Tell me how all of this got through without at least SOME testing. Please.
I’ll still play killer, and I know a lot of others still will, but the game is INFURIATINGLY BUGGED and it coincidentally helps the survivors immensely. If I didn’t know better, I would suggest rolling back until the bugs are fixed.
Take a look at this post for even more bugs.
Honestly the main reason I'm making this is because why is the game so buggy. You guys cant take a chapter off to improve the game's health?
You cant keep making these half ass patches. This game is buggy you just cant. You guys do all these ptbs but dont even make changes. For Billy you tweaked a couple numbers he still feels trash.
If they spend resources changing something best believe that change is staying its evident with billy nobody wanted the cool down we had many complaints and it's still here.
You guys need to start hiring people to actually test these patches and look at the code so we stop with this buggy mess. 3 weeks and we got this laughable patch.
I wanna mention lightborn this was an excellent opportunity to tweak flashlight addons and make oddbulb actual deserve ultra rare "blind through lightborn" or something similar.
This update also killed frame rate on console it's so bad cant even get good frames on maps other than the og three it's so disgusting. All the promises of console optimization but we are left in the dark. You got games like gears 5 sustaining a did 60 fps but dbd cant even run a consistent 40.
Do you guys only care about money because right now it seems like it. I'm gonna stop now I'm rambling.
Comments
Considering how their code is built and how bugs work, it's not surprising?
Like, they add new patch that adds new stuff and may address old bugs. But that causes new ones.
Its NEVER going to be bug free unless they start over. The code is too intertwined. It's why auras and sounds change in patches where they arent even touched.
I think they start to make more and more bad changes because they want to people leave this game, so they can abandon DBD and start to develop new game, probably also on kickstarter.
To be clear, you think a capitalist corporation wants to go bankrupt?
the only issues I had was with trapper traps and some totems(not all), and I didnt have eagle eyes, I just used 5 games to adapt to the new aura's and lower my brightness a bit. I never said it was great as they were, but they werent gamebreaking.