Over under on new bugs today with patch?

Fun little game we should play every release, how many new bugs will be introduced today? And tiebreaker what % of those bugs will be related to the changes and which will somehow be totally unrelated?

Comments

  • I'm expecting the addon that gives Billy speed limiter but also go through pallets to have moments were you flat out get stuck in the pallets for a moment defeating the only situational benefit you get from it.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I'm expecting the addon that gives Billy speed limiter but also go through pallets to have moments were you flat out get stuck in the pallets for a moment defeating the only situational benefit you get from it.

    i think that bug was because of the latency on the PTB. Remains to be seen tho


  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1481724#Comment_1481724

    i think that bug was because of the latency on the PTB. Remains to be seen tho

    I didn't even know that was a bug, I hardly saw anyone running the addon make use of it. I was just guessing because it felt like a newish mechanic and there aren't any other perks or abilities that both break pallets and let you pass through them simultaneously.

    but you are right, we'll just have to see.

  • I expect:

    • new bugs during the unhooks (currently: impossible to hit/grab a survivor while unhooking), with possibly some new hook tech mistakenly (re)introduced
    • new audio bugs like "impossible to hear a survivor healing up" or "survivors stop making sounds after using quick and quiet"
    • a TON of windows impossible to vault for Legion while in feral frenzy (this is a MUST, I will be very disappointed if they don't put this extremely funny easter egg in this patch, like they always do /s)
    • perma overheating for hillbilly after, I dunno, being stunned while overheat
    • Tinkerer doesn't trigger as it should for 12 seconds after a generator is 70% repaired, but for 70 seconds after a generator is 12% repaired
    • when two or more people try to blind the same killer which is using Lightborn, the killer explodes in 1000 confettis, the Konami Code starts playing and the next time one tries to launch DbD a game of Pac Man starts instead


  • @Nobsyde said:

    I expect:

    • new bugs during the unhooks (currently: impossible to hit/grab a survivor while unhooking), with possibly some new hook tech mistakenly (re)introduced
    • new audio bugs like "impossible to hear a survivor healing up" or "survivors stop making sounds after using quick and quiet"
    • a TON of windows impossible to vault for Legion while in feral frenzy (this is a MUST, I will be very disappointed if they don't put this extremely funny easter egg in this patch, like they always do /s)
    • perma overheating for hillbilly after, I dunno, being stunned while overheat
    • Tinkerer doesn't trigger, as it should for 12 seconds after a generator is 70% repaired, but for 70 seconds after a generator is 12% repaired
    • when two or more people try to blind the same killer which is using Lightborn, the killer explodes in 1000 confettis, the Konami Code starts playing and the next time one tries to launch DbD a game of Pac Man starts instead

    I'm personally hoping for pig + deathslinger having their stun audio switched around.

  • We’ll make it speed bonus applies to gen speeds after an unhook

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    We’ll make it speed bonus applies to gen speeds after an unhook

    Finally I could actually get use out of my We'll make it. :) Teammates hates being healed fast. They like to selfcare in a corner.

  • @Nobsyde said:

    I expect:

    • new bugs during the unhooks (currently: impossible to hit/grab a survivor while unhooking), with possibly some new hook tech mistakenly (re)introduced
    • new audio bugs like "impossible to hear a survivor healing up" or "survivors stop making sounds after using quick and quiet"
    • a TON of windows impossible to vault for Legion while in feral frenzy (this is a MUST, I will be very disappointed if they don't put this extremely funny easter egg in this patch, like they always do /s)
    • perma overheating for hillbilly after, I dunno, being stunned while overheat
    • Tinkerer doesn't trigger, as it should for 12 seconds after a generator is 70% repaired, but for 70 seconds after a generator is 12% repaired
    • when two or more people try to blind the same killer which is using Lightborn, the killer explodes in 1000 confettis, the Konami Code starts playing and the next time one tries to launch DbD a game of Pac Man starts instead

    Lol perfect except for at least five more spots that Nurse can’t blink to despite being in LoS and on the same level

  • Items "consumed by the entity" because of Franklin's are not actually destroyed but only turn invisible and can still be picked up.

  • Audio bugs are an easy bet.

  • Maybe we get that tinkerer bug bsck that removed your terror radius for the rest of the game once it triggers the first time

  • None of you guessed Auras being messed up

  • Can I get "something immediately obvious within 30 seconds of playing the game" for 5000?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Can I get "something immediately obvious within 30 seconds of playing the game" for 5000?

    Last time didn’t they claim none of the bugs appeared on their test games?!? lol okay

  • So far I've found over 6, T-posing Pig, huntress not being able to see gens, words appear on top of gens (according to the killer I just played against), huntress aims wrong, plague aims wrong, addon errors on Billy, Nancy is bugged (looks really damn funny), and lastly still no footstep sounds

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    So far I've found over 6, T-posing Pig, huntress not being able to see gens, words appear on top of gens (according to the killer I just played against), huntress aims wrong, plague aims wrong, addon errors on Billy, Nancy is bugged (looks really damn funny), and lastly still no footstep sounds

    What’s wrong with huntress she’s like my second “main.”

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1484535#Comment_1484535

    What’s wrong with huntress she’s like my second “main.”

    Sometimes when you are aiming she will aim lower, basically if you want to shoot right in front of you, you will have to aim lower.

    Just had a new bug!!! Amazing!!! I had the camera stuck behind me, as if I was playing resident evil 4