When survivors unhook you in front of killer without BT and you get re-hooked:

Comments

  • I'd let myself get killed and go on to the next game/round.

    It's annoying.

  • Farming sucks but if you’re solo and don’t run DS then you probably deserve it.

  • I really don't understand why people divebomb hooks without BT.

  • When the killer is so bad, they proxy camp the hook at the beginning of the game and no one brought BT.

    These things happen and it sucks, ######### on the hook and find another match.

  • Borrowed time is almost a needed game mechanic. If someone wants to take the trade to get you off the hook, you should have a few seconds to run.

  • @FreakPrince said:

    Farming sucks but if you’re solo and don’t run DS then you probably deserve it.

    So, you're saying that people deserves to get farmed if they aren't using DS while being solo?

    How old are you to think that bad?

  • @stikyard said:

    When the killer is so bad, they proxy camp the hook at the beginning of the game and no one brought BT.

    These things happen and it sucks, ######### on the hook and find another match.

    Sometimes the killer has a reason, if the killer knows the survivors are around the hook then the killer has no reason to leave that area.

  • same with BT - if the killer wants to rehook you, you go back on the hook. BT only stalls them slightly.


    hookfarms always suck :/

  • @stikyard said:

    When the killer is so bad, they proxy camp the hook at the beginning of the game and no one brought BT.

    These things happen and it sucks, ######### on the hook and find another match.

    So if the killer hooks someone, and another survivor dive bombs the hook and unhooks the person before the killer even has time to leave the hook...thats the killer proxy camping?

    k

  • I hate tunnel/camp, but if you unhook a survivor before I can leave the hook, I will tunnel you out of the game. I just did that earlier today. We were 8 minutes or so into the game, I had been leaving every hook after breaking any nearby pallets/kicking gens. I usually had someone injured before anyone got unhooked. Yet this Claudette decides to unhook someone as soon as I backed up from the hook. So, I ran her down, hooked her, then stood around until she got unhooked and ran her down again. THey asked why at the end of the match, I told them why. She had no BT, I continuously left the hook, she risked Bill getting hosed by unhooking before I could even leave. She was the only one that had a problem with it. She blamed the others.

    Crap team members.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1475432#Comment_1475432

    So if the killer hooks someone, and another survivor dive bombs the hook and unhooks the person before the killer even has time to leave the hook...thats the killer proxy camping?

    k

    No sometimes a potato just makes a bad play.

    Sometimes stealth killers will proxy camp and, those games are usually pretty one sided and not fun.

  • @FreakPrince said:

    Farming sucks but if you’re solo and don’t run DS then you probably deserve it.

    I like to run perks that mix up gameplay as a survivor, not just the same old 4 perk combo with Dead Hard/Sprint Burst, BT/Adrenaline, DS and Unbreakable. Those get stale real quick.

    How does trying to have fun with different perk builds make me deserve not having fun?

  • My kids have learned a lot of filthy language from when that happens.

  • @Pryzm said:

    I hate tunnel/camp, but if you unhook a survivor before I can leave the hook, I will tunnel you out of the game. I just did that earlier today. We were 8 minutes or so into the game, I had been leaving every hook after breaking any nearby pallets/kicking gens. I usually had someone injured before anyone got unhooked. Yet this Claudette decides to unhook someone as soon as I backed up from the hook. So, I ran her down, hooked her, then stood around until she got unhooked and ran her down again. THey asked why at the end of the match, I told them why. She had no BT, I continuously left the hook, she risked Bill getting hosed by unhooking before I could even leave. She was the only one that had a problem with it. She blamed the others.

    Crap team members.

    i thought you were saying that youd tunnel down someone for being unhooked unsafefully for a moment then and i was gonna ask if you were okay.

    thank you for not being like that.

  • @HommeBizarre said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1475420#Comment_1475420

    So, you're saying that people deserves to get farmed if they aren't using DS while being solo?

    How old are you to think that bad?

    age of some player got to be young how some of them act.

  • @HommeBizarre said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1475420#Comment_1475420

    So, you're saying that people deserves to get farmed if they aren't using DS while being solo?

    How old are you to think that bad?

    Old enough to know how soloq works

  • Imagine beliving you have to reach a specific age to know how soloq works..


    Grow up kid


    Oh and git gud

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I really don't understand why people divebomb hooks without BT.

    My best guess is that they hope the trade would get the killer off the unhooks back. Still doesnt work since they'll go down in less than 30 seconds.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1476175#Comment_1476175

    Imagine beliving you have to reach a specific age to know how soloq works..

    Grow up kid

    Oh and git gud

    I’m not the one complaining here, so I couldn’t care less 🤷‍♂️

  • This is why you run ds. It all depends on the scenario though. If your about to go into second stage then you need to farm.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    same with BT - if the killer wants to rehook you, you go back on the hook. BT only stalls them slightly.

    hookfarms always suck :/

    this is why i run breakdown