SWFs please identify them

If I'm playing solo survivor and I get a 3 team SWF, I'm sure once one of them goes down all the other 2 will as well.

When BHVR? When?

Comments

  • I'd just like something at the end game screen that would show SWF or solo. Before the game would cause too many problems.

  • you disconnected cause you were the first one downed stop trying to blame it on the swf

    The pyramidhead was streaming that game and Btw 2 of them escaped even tho you dced

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    you disconnected cause you were the first one downed lol

    The pyramidhead was streaming that game

    Btw 2 of them escaped even tho you dced

    Indeed I was streaming. Pale Rose. You were first downed by shack, instant DC. Then you came to make this thread. Not to mention they'd done like 2 or 3 gens before you were downed too lmao

    Good job man, really outdone yourself this time lol.

    Edit: if anyone 2ants the vod of that game just let me know and I'll send it with a timestamp.

  • @apathyinc said:

    I'd just like something at the end game screen that would show SWF or solo. Before the game would cause too many problems.

    I'd like to know before hand. Here's why. There are many players that say SWF are playing nice and fair, others different. Thus far, myself, I have to say it's sadly the latter.

    If they are a group with a good rep for treatments of teammates and killers - I'll stay in the game with them and have fun. If they have a bad rep - I'd like the option to skip that lobby and go with a team I will have more fun and better synergy with.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471427#Comment_1471427

    Indeed I was streaming. Pale Rose. You were first downed by shack, instant DC. Then you came to make this thread. Not to mention they'd done like 2 or 3 gens before you were downed too lmao

    Good job man, really outdone yourself this time lol.

    Edit: if anyone 2ants the vod of that game just let me know and I'll send it with a timestamp.

    How do you ID this person as the person in the game? Could it have been a different game?

  • @MaybeShesCrazy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471401#Comment_1471401

    I'd like to know before hand. Here's why. There are many players that say SWF are playing nice and fair, others different. Thus far, myself, I have to say it's sadly the latter.

    If they are a group with a good rep for treatments of teammates and killers - I'll stay in the game with them and have fun. If they have a bad rep - I'd like the option to skip that lobby and go with a team I will have more fun and better synergy with.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471458#Comment_1471458

    How do you ID this person as the person in the game? Could it have been a different game?

    In previous screenshots Andy has been shown to wear this outfit for David:

    image.png

    Which is exactly what they were wearing in game. The names match up- forum name and name in-game:

    image.png

    And the scenario and timing matches up too. He dcs in a game with a 3man SWF then during that same game he makes this post- rather interesting don't you think? Either this is the world's biggest coincidence or our friend Andy here DCed when he was the first downed then tries to peg it on the SWF.

    For the record btw, they didn't all go down at the same time, and 2 escaped. Pretty great players actually, not carried by comms.

  • @apathyinc said:

    I'd just like something at the end game screen that would show SWF or solo. Before the game would cause too many problems.

    This. It honestly shouldn't be difficult to implement this. They already have to go through the ingame system to group up, so it's just adding a final touch to the post game lobby stats about who was what. It does get annoying with that 'I'm solo' when you're obviously a Head on tac squad.

  • @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471401#Comment_1471401

    This. It honestly shouldn't be difficult to implement this. They already have to go through the ingame system to group up, so it's just adding a final touch to the post game lobby stats about who was what. It does get annoying with that 'I'm solo' when you're obviously a Head on tac squad.

    See I've played with some duo SWF before that were really decent players, didn't cheat etc. They are so rare though. I didn't mind playing with them at all. It's the ones that are with the killer as another SWF , or those that disregard there other teammates that make me crazy. From what I've seen in game- that is the majority. :-(

    Thing is it really should be a solo / killers choice if we play with them. IMHO.


    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471482#Comment_1471482

    In previous screenshots Andy has been shown to wear this outfit for David:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/STRL4W85UL43/image.png

    Which is exactly what they were wearing in game. The names match up- forum name and name in-game:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/729F801IW0W6/image.png

    And the scenario and timing matches up too. He dcs in a game with a 3man SWF then during that same game he makes this post- rather interesting don't you think? Either this is the world's biggest coincidence or our friend Andy here DCed when he was the first downed then tries to peg it on the SWF.

    For the record btw, they didn't all go down at the same time, and 2 escaped. Pretty great players actually, not carried by comms.

    Oh thank you. The fact that they are not carried by comms has my respect.

    Are they decent with their teammates that walk into that situation? And be honest please. Even if they are friends of yours too.

  • @MaybeShesCrazy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471557#Comment_1471557

    See I've played with some duo SWF before that were really decent players, didn't cheat etc. They are so rare though. I didn't mind playing with them at all. It's the ones that are with the killer as another SWF , or those that disregard there other teammates that make me crazy. From what I've seen in game- that is the majority. :-(

    Thing is it really should be a solo / killers choice if we play with them. IMHO.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471522#Comment_1471522

    Oh thank you. The fact that they are not carried by comms has my respect.

    Are they decent with their teammates that walk into that situation? And be honest please. Even if they are friends of yours too.

    Yeah they're actually pretty strong solo- I've faced them a couple times before alone and in a group (and it's annoying because they're learning how I play now :C) both on and off-stream (today i faced em twice on stream back to back). They're actually very strong alone & even if they don't make it out they put up a good fight. I won't pretend like comms didn't help 2 of them escape (when their teammate dced on them on first down) but alone they're definitely incredibly strong people.

    Not even friends of mine I just recognise them & they know it's me cause of how I play Pyramid Head.

    Edit: Didn't quite get your question so I hope I answered it??

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471593#Comment_1471593

    Yeah they're actually pretty strong solo- I've faced them a couple times before alone and in a group (and it's annoying because they're learning how I play now :C) both on and off-stream (today i faced em twice on stream back to back). They're actually very strong alone & even if they don't make it out they put up a good fight. I won't pretend like comms didn't help 2 of them escape (when their teammate dced on them on first down) but alone they're definitely incredibly strong people.

    Not even friends of mine I just recognise them & they know it's me cause of how I play Pyramid Head.

    Edit: Didn't quite get your question so I hope I answered it??

    Not entirely - but I appreciate you trying and explaining so things. I think open dialogue like this is important so that we can understand all sides of these situations and work as a community to help each other.

    So I take it you played killer and you are all decent players. As killer - how did you feel going up against them. Did you feel it was entirely fair?

    How have you seen them treat the odd man out in their team? Fairly? Honorably and as a teammate?


    @andyollolloll as a teammate - how did you feel and what was you POV on the SWF team? Did you feel they treated you fairly as a teammate? If not - what gave you the impression? Did you feel they left you out of help / assistance and other things you would hope to get from solo teammates?

    What caused you to DC?

  • @MaybeShesCrazy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471617#Comment_1471617

    Not entirely - but I appreciate you trying and explaining so things. I think open dialogue like this is important so that we can understand all sides of these situations and work as a community to help each other.

    So I take it you played killer and you are all decent players. As killer - how did you feel going up against them. Did you feel it was entirely fair?

    How have you seen them treat the odd man out in their team? Fairly? Honorably and as a teammate?

    @andyollolloll as a teammate - how did you feel and what was you POV on the SWF team? Did you feel they treated you fairly as a teammate? If not - what gave you the impression? Did you feel they left you out of help / assistance and other things you would hope to get from solo teammates?

    What caused you to DC?

    Yeah it was pretty fair. They got some good pallets and outgamered me at those loops, with or without comms they'd still have been doing that and being able to communicate doesn't suddenly make you amazing a dodging.

    From the previous game, they treated the other Yui well. She died last, they tried their best to help her and still do gens, trying to take aggro when she went down easily the first time and knew she would again. Really great players tbh and I don't see that not happening if they weren't talking.

    I'm not even sure if they were on comms, I just knew they were a swf.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471662#Comment_1471662

    Yeah it was pretty fair. They got some good pallets and outgamered me at those loops, with or without comms they'd still have been doing that and being able to communicate doesn't suddenly make you amazing a dodging.

    From the previous game, they treated the other Yui well. She died last, they tried their best to help her and still do gens, trying to take aggro when she went down easily the first time and knew she would again. Really great players tbh and I don't see that not happening if they weren't talking.

    I'm not even sure if they were on comms, I just knew they were a swf.

    Thank you for taking the time to be candid and honest about it. I think it will help people.

    Pretty fair does unfortunately mean room for improvement, however, not abysmally unfair to the point of you feeling cheated is pretty good.

    Correct about the dodging. In fact I'm beginning to think I'm hopeless at it, but I keep trying :-) Once in a great while I do something amazing and go - "oh oh oh maybe I'm getting it" a few minutes later, second chase "Yeah not so much" lol A comm is not going to help there. Keep trying is.

    Treating the other teammate well is also very important. Very, very important.

    Hopefully we can get Andy to do the same so that something positive can come from this experience for everyone.

    After all - there is a lot to be said about / for perception.

  • @Respectfulnancymain @GoodBoyKaru this is a post about SWFs and then DCing once downed.

    I'd ask why are you talking about a game you are saying I DCd in? But then you are then still not talking about the heading of this thread.

    That is Why doesn't BHVR allow survivors other SWFs as they are likely to DC once downed early (others include being a lower priority such as who is healed)

    Anything to say about it?

  • @MaybeShesCrazy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471617#Comment_1471617

    Not entirely - but I appreciate you trying and explaining so things. I think open dialogue like this is important so that we can understand all sides of these situations and work as a community to help each other.

    So I take it you played killer and you are all decent players. As killer - how did you feel going up against them. Did you feel it was entirely fair?

    How have you seen them treat the odd man out in their team? Fairly? Honorably and as a teammate?

    @andyollolloll as a teammate - how did you feel and what was you POV on the SWF team? Did you feel they treated you fairly as a teammate? If not - what gave you the impression? Did you feel they left you out of help / assistance and other things you would hope to get from solo teammates?

    What caused you to DC?

    Hi @MaybeShesCrazy , perhaps you don't realise that they are trying to derail the topic of this post.

    If they wish to create their own post about if that was or wasn't me or why they DC'd with an SWF group then that is up to them but to try and derail this thread for whatever reasons is beyond me.

  • To get back on the threads topic @GoodBoyKaru ...

    "For the record btw, they didn't all go down at the same time, and 2 escaped. Pretty great players actually, not carried by comms."

    Whilst almost impossible to know if they had a 3rd party advantage with comms I'd the game doesn't tell you they had comms or that they were to the point of this thread an SWF.

  • @andyollolloll said:

    @Respectfulnancymain @GoodBoyKaru this is a post about SWFs and then DCing once downed.

    I'd ask why are you talking about a game you are saying I DCd in? But then you are then still not talking about the heading of this thread.

    That is Why doesn't BHVR allow survivors other SWFs as they are likely to DC once downed early (others include being a lower priority such as who is healed)

    Anything to say about it?

    We are talking about a game you dced in because you made this thread right after it.

    Tbh i dont really care if the identify swf or not

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472430#Comment_1472430

    We are talking about a game you dced in because you made this thread right after it.

    Tbh i dont really care if the identify swf or not

    ", perhaps you don't realise that they are trying to derail the topic of this post.

    If they wish to create their own post about if that was or wasn't me or why they DC'd with an SWF group then that is up to them but to try and derail this thread for whatever reasons is beyond me."

    Please read above @Respectfulnancymain

  • I'm just trying to tell people that you dced because you were put in a game with a 3 man SWF, then said they'd all go down once after another despite the fact you went down first and dced before you were hooked. Nancy was there watching the stream for it.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I'm just trying to tell people that you dced because you were put in a game with a 3 man SWF, then said they'd all go down once after another despite the fact you went down first and dced before you were hooked. Nancy was there watching the stream for it.

    What is your Twitch handle?

  • Cheers, I followed and hopefully can catch you streaming!

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472839#Comment_1472839

    Cheers, I followed and hopefully can catch you streaming!

    Thanks mate <3<3