Hard Mode Concept: Thoughts?
Please, I know people will come with "we need the game fixed" or "devs won't make another gamemode soon.
But what about this?
Hard Mode; Ranked matches as per usual, however, there are some twists:
- No Auras. At all. (Shouldn't be an issue with no perks)
- No terror radius.
- No perks.
- Footsteps of all players is 1.5x louder.
- 2X Bloodpoint gain after game.
Just a concept, but what would you guys think? Please, if you're going to comment, have criticism on why! Not just "no", thank you!
Comments
"no" ๐
Had to do it...
I knew I was getting myself into that... Atleast it's out of the way, ty lol
Hard mode? Use No Mither as survivor, or no perk at all as killer. :D
I believe auras were added to keep the motion. Remove auras and we will have less action. And the harder is game, likely, the less players will stay.
Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
No perks with double bloodpoints for both sides and I'm in!
LMAO Trust me, Spirit or Legion is easy w no perks. Atleast after 2.7K hours.
Hm fair. Maybe there could be an added mechanic/objective to keep survivors bold and moving about.
Nice.
My point is that not using any perk as killer is way more handcapping than no perks as survivors. ;)
Yes this can be true. Unless it's a 4 man SWF and they're coordinated lol
I main Legion and the only perks I use are Discordance, Spies...., A Nurse's Calling, Deerstalker. I never use FF. It, to me, wastes time.
So how this will be harder for a killer? Because sounds like killer heaven to me.
I hope it'll be more balanced, if anything. But I guess only a test of it would tell. I think it could be evenly difficult. And more scary ;o