Should this "killer tech" be considered exploit?
https://twitter.com/JaneRomero_/status/1285286538360893444?s=19
So here we can see the clip of a normal run where the survivor is getting chased and she decides to go down and get inside again of the asylum, but for her surprise, the killer hits her from one part you normally shouldn't be able to get, and you can't say this could have been countered by looking where the killer was because it's obvious the part you should be looking is at your back where the killer is suposed to be coming for you so you can try to prevent getting shot, you don't have a 360° cam to look everywhere.
Now you can tell me this is just like a tech or a bad design of hitboxes of the wall, but if this was a survivor doing something similar and the killer wasn't a huntress or deathslinger so you wouldn't catch him, that would be called an exploit.
Comments
only them can get advantage of the hit if the survivor is away
Here's a clue.
When a dev comes in this thread and says its an exploit, I will admit you are correct.
Until then, neener neener, my opinion upset you that bad? lol
So? It's like saying only they can shoot over a low fence if the Survivor isn't right next to them on the other side of the fence.
Did you hack my camera, so you can say im "Upset"? No, stop being ridiculous, and yeah I agree we should wait for a dev.
@not_Queen @Peanits
PS: They got rid of hook tech (aka ayrun hook tech) why wouldn't they get rid of this lol
I can tell because I was not even engaging you and you are quoting me repeatedly, even after I have stated my point.
As I said, this forum is populated by numerous devs and mods, when they come here and say it is an exploit I wont even debate it and will say ok.
but until then, stop trying to change my opinion because you are not a dev either. LOL
I fell out of coal tower last night as Kate and landed on the metal tire tracks, exploiting! buahaha
I don't think so. The devs included a clip of scorpionz using those tactics in their fourth anniversary stream and he's a fog whisperer as well.
Thank you. I watch Otz and he does all the killer tech, I can only imagine if some of the people in this thread saw some of Otz techs, theyd want him banned... survivor techs = skill, when a killer techs, oh no, ban him!
LOL
There's a difference between getting to an area where you can't be hit no no matter what the killer does. Potentially taking the game hostage for making it literally impossible for you to get down a pseudo Infinite.
And achieving an easier hit by cutting off a loop.
1) if the survivors paying attention they can quite easily just not to go the way they were going instead of double back making what you did Pointless
2) you're not taking the game hostage or creating an impossible situation as a killer
You know the room in that map by the stairs with the circular design of windows with one always open? If the one opposite from the stairs spawn, you can jump from the top opening and lunge at the right time and go right back through the window down stairs , I got called a hacker because I saw them with nurses calling and even as the huntress being slower I made the jump and m1 a survivor
Slinger has more areas you can shoot through. The Devs have designed certian area with closed walls and certian ones with open one. It's by design that this is possible. I dont mean visually I mean invisible walls that are coded in.
Accidentally second post due to a glitch in the matrix.
Depends. Is locker tech an exploit?
While it might be considered an exploit, it really isn't a problem as the nea could've gone a different route and not been shot, so it's not like it's uncounterable.
Also somebody else on the thread pointed out that scorpionz did a similar thing with pig on the dev stream, so apparently the devs don't mind.
Not until that isn’t an infinite loop anymore 😂
That was an amazing play. Simple as that 🤷 10000 IQ play
Yes because the killer being able to use map knowledge to their advantage is much more criminal then survivors being immortal and killers only choice is to dc to exit the match most of the time
Don't forget the wake up bug. (Not banned) and the Nurse super-speed exploit. (Was on the "What can get you banned" list for a while)
I can only imagine how triggered some would be if they saw the pigmain techs, jumping from coal tower to the walls, walking on top walls on swamp etc,....
LOL
get teched kids