Anti-Haemorrhagic Syringe should cause a Clown-like intoxication effect
That would be more fair and making sense with drugs effects
That would be more fair and making sense with drugs effects
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The addon is pretty bad as is. I don't see the point in nerfing it more.
pretty bad? lol
It's not nearly as strong as it used to be. One could argue that Styptic Agent is better, I think.
Ehhh, it's a strong addon but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. I would be fine with this if it was still "oh hey you dying? now you're healthy lol!" state but considering it's a delayed heal of 16 seconds?
Seems like an unneeded nerf.
how about the cool effect of injecting drugs? it is mostly because of that
Yes. It's not that good. The purple addon is better than it is.
the Add On isnt in the need of any nerfs i feel.
its not that great to begin with, giving it such an huge negative effect would basically kill it entirely.
Use the scissors add-on with it reduces the time to 10 seconds. You're welcome.
Really? Is this intended?
@Todgeweiht It is. I learned it from a dev. The timer is reduced by that and things that increase healing speed if its an add-on. Use tbe green add-on that does considerably to reduce to 8 seconds.
:O Guess I will use the syringe more often now
Yes. The 16 seconds to heal will go faster with add ons perks and medkits that reduce heal time. Try it with botany knowledge a emergency med kit and a addon that increases healing speed
Glad I could help.
It shouldn't even be a Pink Addon anymore. It's worse than the Styptic Agent was before it was nerfed.
you're joking right?.... right?
@Mak0 I honestly didn't know about the perks. Thank you.