Dude standing still is so funny

Im just learning spirit, and damn it is so ######### funny, even tho it just require 1 brain cell.

I feel bad for those survivors lol. is there any good builds for spirit? I dont like standing still, that's so dirty and braindead lol

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @MegMain98 said:

    I don’t understand how survivors still fall for the stand still “MiNdGaMe”.

    It’s funny because it shouldn’t work as much as it should. These are the same survivors who complain about Spirit.

    Maybe because there is zero indication of when shes phasing? But it's fine, the devs will nerf a perfectly fine and balanced killer.

  • Had you read the video you would see that she DOES in fact sparkle. It's just that the only time you can safely check for it is at a dropped pallet.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461025#Comment_1461025

    Had you read the video you would see that she DOES in fact sparkle. It's just that the only time you can safely check for it is at a dropped pallet.

    Yeah... IF she has the default spirit outfit and you're 5m next to her... what's the point of that? if you're 5m close from her you're pretty much dead

  • Everytime I see that stupid face staring at me from across a pallet and not moving a single muscle I feel my braincells dying one by one, knowing that whatever I do wasn't because of any kind of skill, but of dumb luck. I love when the videogame is actively showing me that I'm not improving or learning anything remotely useful against the Spirit's ability.

  • Imagine being stupid enough to walk back to the spirit while she is in the process of chasing you.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Everytime I see that stupid face staring at me from across a pallet and not moving a single muscle I feel my braincells dying one by one, knowing that whatever I do wasn't because of any kind of skill, but of dumb luck. I love when the videogame is actively showing me that I'm not improving or learning anything remotely useful against the Spirit's ability.

    dude you make me laugh lmao, thanks! but hey YoU ShOuLD gIt GuD fIltHy SuRvIVoR mAin sPiRit is bAlaNCeD gUeSs wHErE sHe iS *waluigi sounds*

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    Imagine being stupid enough to walk back to the spirit while she is in the process of chasing you.

    guess those survivor should guess what im doing 🤷‍♂️ we all love guessing games

  • @Khakuate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461533#Comment_1461533

    Dude, you can check my YT channel if you want, LordKimber.

    I play spirit and it is most of the time a win without any effort required, I just have a good pair of headphones and that's all you need, just use a slowdown build, and say welcome to the ez 4k, Im not trying to get spirit nerfed im just being honest, and yup im red ranks on both sides.

    Btw deathslinger isn't that hard, maybe on console but rn im playing on PC and doing the quick scope isn't that skillful.

    Huntress? maybe, but most of the time they get carried by their awesome connection and wonderful hitboxes.

    I watched the two matches you played as Spirit, and the survivors you were going against had to have been some of the dumbest I have EVER seen. It took them almost 5 minutes to get one gen done on LERYS. They hookbombed, refused to heal when unhooking, and seemed to be allergic to gens. That doesn't mean Spirit is strong, it means the survivors suck

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1461615#Comment_1461615

    I watched the two matches you played as Spirit, and the survivors you were going against had to have been some of the dumbest I have EVER seen. It took them almost 5 minutes to get one gen done on LERYS. They hookbombed, refused to heal when unhooking, and seemed to be allergic to gens. That doesn't mean Spirit is strong, it means the survivors suck

    You can watch my spirit games vs top tier survivors.

    And dude, that are 99% of the matchets I get on ps4 and im always at red ranks... People act like if they always go against coordinated 4 man squads, and I do not understand it

  • I love my totem defender spirit build its great if you defend them all game and win

    It is Thrill of the hunt

    Ruin

    Haunted grounds and

    Devour hope

    Have fun!

    Only legit counter is to try to blind her if you can't blind she is phasing ! Works on me 1000% of the time

  • @Khakuate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462146#Comment_1462146

    You can watch my spirit games vs top tier survivors.

    And dude, that are 99% of the matchets I get on ps4 and im always at red ranks... People act like if they always go against coordinated 4 man squads, and I do not understand it

    Why should Spirit be nerfed because of the fact that 99% of survivors are brainlets? Where does that leave her against actual skilled survivors?

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462178#Comment_1462178

    Why should Spirit be nerfed because of the fact that 99% of survivors are brainlets? Where does that leave her against actual skilled survivors?

    She pretty much will 4k against top tier survivors, even a decent spirit.

    Why should a DECENT spirit 4k against top tier survivor? you got it, she doesn't take S K I L L

  • @Khakuate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462342#Comment_1462342

    She pretty much will 4k against top tier survivors, even a decent spirit.

    Why should a DECENT spirit 4k against top tier survivor? you got it, she doesn't take S K I L L

    I've gone as far back in your channel as this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrrLnTRuAdM

    NONE of those games are against top-tier survivors, they are mediocre at best. it takes them almost 2 minutes to clear the first gen, they sit behind rocks and trees for a free hit, there was even a Nea who thought she could blind you mid-carry. I meet stronger survivors at green ransk than the survivors you go against. Even ignoring that, almost NONE of your downs were achieved by being spirit, they were almost all basic m1 downs that a wraith or trapper could do better. The VAST majority of your phases ended up being for movement, which Wraith, (formerly) Billy, and to an extent Demogorgon and Oni can do far better

  • I mean, a lot of you are mad that you can't tell that she's phasing, but that's the purpose of Spirit! Hate the fact that her standing still grants her free hits? Than why is there a loading screen tip encouraging her to do that? I honestly grow tired of the Spirit hate simply because survivor's can't interact with her and mindlessly loop her.

    I on the other hand love going against her because I can't mindlessly loop her like 90% of the killer roaster, but than again I understand how to counter her simply because I main her and understand how she thinks

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1462373#Comment_1462373

    I've gone as far back in your channel as this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrrLnTRuAdM

    NONE of those games are against top-tier survivors, they are mediocre at best. it takes them almost 2 minutes to clear the first gen, they sit behind rocks and trees for a free hit, there was even a Nea who thought she could blind you mid-carry. I meet stronger survivors at green ransk than the survivors you go against. Even ignoring that, almost NONE of your downs were achieved by being spirit, they were almost all basic m1 downs that a wraith or trapper could do better. The VAST majority of your phases ended up being for movement, which Wraith, (formerly) Billy, and to an extent Demogorgon and Oni can do far better

    Did you seriously checked all my spirit vids? Cause I play her a lot (even more when I stream) And I have go against a lot of top tier survivors.

    But as I said, what else can I do? most of my matches are like these and that's why im kinda boring, if you maybe played on ps4 you would understand.

    anyways dw, im rn moving on PC, hopefully I can play against top tier players

1 2 ›