Im sick! read this BHVR

bring the server improvements asap, because im tired of your stupid servers!

i play killer AND because i have such a good ping i hit nothing. IM SUFFERING FROM HAVING A GOOD PING BEHAVIOUR!!!!

BUT when i play survivor.. oh lord.. every killer hits me from 10 meters away! im just tired, sick and frustrated!

How is it possible that someone who has a good ping suffers in a multiplayer game HOW???

OH NOOO LETS BETTER NERF BILLY THE MOST BALANCED KILLER IN THE GAME

Comments

  • Calm down a bit before writing a post..

  • I hope you recover soon :(

  • @Mooks said:

    Calm down a bit before writing a post..

    im calm. just because i wrote with caps doesnt mean im not calm.

  • Yeah I've had enough of certain country playing with high pings. If I'm survivor they hit from 10 meters away and when I'm killer they teleport randomly. Maybe it's time to buy VPN and see if I can get a get away from them without getting laggy.

  • Server sided hit validation will be tested when the PTB is live, as will server tick rate improvements (increasing from 30Hz to 60Hz iirc). This mid-chapter update is expected to release next week I believe, although no official dates have been confirmed.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Server sided hit validation will be tested when the PTB is live, as will server tick rate improvements (increasing from 30Hz to 60Hz iirc). This mid-chapter update is expected to release next week I believe, although no official dates have been confirmed.

    I wouldn't be surprised if killer main streamers suddenly performed a lot worse once the server-sided hits go live. I noticed streamers are getting all kinds of unfair hits especially through vaults and pallets whereas my basic attacks connect with the pallet and window at exactly the same distance.

    Probably because the stream itself slows down their internet allowing for consistent latency hits?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453547#Comment_1453547

    I wouldn't be surprised if killer main streamers suddenly performed a lot worse once the server-sided hits go live. I noticed streamers are getting all kinds of unfair hits especially through vaults and pallets whereas my basic attacks connect with the pallet and window at exactly the same distance.

    Probably because the stream itself slows down their internet allowing for consistent latency hits?

    I feel personally attacked.

    No but in all seriousness I feel like streaming killer may be slightly harder but damn will survivor feel actually nice to play for a change and huntress may feel like she actually hit me.

  • Imagine destroying a balanced counterable Billy when Huntress has wonky hitboxes and 1-shot add-on with no counterplay. I've been sick too.

  • @caz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453515#Comment_1453515

    im calm. just because i wrote with caps doesnt mean im not calm.

    Didn’t mean only the caps but the choice of words and phrasing itself. Feels like someone wrote it down while angry without rereading it.

  • @ytduh said:

    if they ban vpn and show killers ping in public server all gonna be fine

    new server detection is just digging ground and devs should realize they can't fix the ping itself

    its just physical thing like west us having 150ping with south korea

    Yes that would fix everything but somehow in one of the QA streams they said, they wont show the ping of the killer and didnt even mentioned a good reason for it.

  • @caz_ said:

    bring the server improvements asap, because im tired of your stupid servers!

    i play killer AND because i have such a good ping i hit nothing. IM SUFFERING FROM HAVING A GOOD PING BEHAVIOUR!!!!

    BUT when i play survivor.. oh lord.. every killer hits me from 10 meters away! im just tired, sick and frustrated!

    How is it possible that someone who has a good ping suffers in a multiplayer game HOW???

    OH NOOO LETS BETTER NERF BILLY THE MOST BALANCED KILLER IN THE GAME

    Bro I think most every survivor will agree about hut reg but their working on it trust me in as frustrated as you are just wait a little bit

  • As long as your playing killer you're always going to get the short end of the stick. Also if you expect anything good from BHVR good luck. Nothing nice lasts in this game... unless you play survivor.. sometimes.