If you are immersed in my game

if you spend the entire game urban evading into bushes and do jack all, if you are the last person alive i will slug you, find the hatch, close the hatch and wait until you die to EGC

you waste my time i waste yours

Comments

  • @CashelP14 said:

    That is a reportable offense I believe. I hate that playstyle also but I won't slug them pointlessly at the end of the game just to be toxic.

    I don’t think it’s reportable. It’s not holding the game hostage because of the EGC.

  • So you have no proof they did nothing the whole match? So you assume since you didn't see it they didn't do things. That is just ridiculous reasoning.

  • @LordRegal said:

    Had a game where a full Blendette brought a purple mist. Hid every time I got close, I found her teammates so many times I started feeling bad for them. Killed Feng and Meg, Dwight just gave up. Felt bad for him so I chose to let him live and started tracking down Claudette who at this point was refusing to touch a gen. Took a while but got her, and gave Dwight the hatch. Stealth is fine, I enjoy playing stealthy myself. Not helping your team because you want the hatch...less fine.

    "The Survivors are a team of 4. They can choose to cooperate or to look out for themselves." Helping your team is not a requirement, nor reportable. You know what is? Actively trying to hurt your team (including working with the killer).

    As long as (as killer) you're not coercing the 3rd survivor into helping you find the 4th survivor by repeatedly downing them, picking them up, and dropping them, taking their game hostage until they decide to work with you, and having them use their free aura read to show you where the 4th survivor is, then go for it.

  • whats the point in wasting more of your own time just so you can be needlessly toxic to someone who likes playing immersed?

    i hate the playstyle too, but there’s no need to be toxic to a legit tactic

  • @Kolonite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453134#Comment_1453134

    I don’t think it’s reportable. It’s not holding the game hostage because of the EGC.

    I can't remember what it falls under but I'm certain you can report for it.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1456404#Comment_1456404

    I can't remember what it falls under but I'm certain you can report for it.

    It may be reportable, but I'm fairly sure it isn't.

  • I' m stealthy and have been yelled at by killers after game for 'Hiding" - but what they don't see is I've done two gens by myself and saved at least three teammates. I get way less points for doing gens alone but the other choice is to run around and try to find my teammates who are tag teaming Gens like their life depends on it. (pun intended)

    My stealthy saving is so under appreciated. :-(

  • And how will you know what they've done? I've been accused of doing "jack all" even though I repaired generators, was chased (I think I was even hooked once), and unhooked and healed others. I ended up being the last survivor because I'm stealthy and the killer decided to be an ######### anyway because "I didn't do anything except rush gens".

  • It's funny because the longer the match runs the more experience points you earn for non Auric Cell based cosmetics and character purchase.

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1453424#Comment_1453424

    "The Survivors are a team of 4. They can choose to cooperate or to look out for themselves." Helping your team is not a requirement, nor reportable. You know what is? Actively trying to hurt your team (including working with the killer).

    As long as (as killer) you're not coercing the 3rd survivor into helping you find the 4th survivor by repeatedly downing them, picking them up, and dropping them, taking their game hostage until they decide to work with you, and having them use their free aura read to show you where the 4th survivor is, then go for it.

    Absolutely. The Dwight I let wiggle free once and then left him, but he did not assist me in finding the Claudette whatsoever. If he had he would've earned his death. To his credit he even was going to go save her when she did get hooked, I had to chase him off (at that point she suicided.) It was very much not a situation where I would say he was teaming with me...was just a situation where I didn't want to kill him as much as I wanted to kill the Claudette, so he happened to not get hooked for the third time when he could've. That's all it was.

  • I dislike it too. However I always run whispers so at least I know what general area they're in. Makes tracking them easier than not having whispers.

  • @CyanideBlaze said:

    -sighs- I wish the spirit I was up against did this to the Nea on my team. Rank 2 and she just hid in closets, did a couple bones and then waited for us all to die and got hatch.

    this is the kind of player i am enacting my vengeance upon, have i had people who run urban but still be useful? yes, and i let those guys live if i don't feel like getting a 4k, but if all you do is urban from bush to bush waiting for your team to die then quite frankly you have earned some serious BM for being the dead weight that held back your team

  • So, you're mad a people for surviving in a Survival based horror game? The whole point of the game is to not get caught by the killer and escape. Killers have a multitude of perks to help them finds survivors regardless of how they play.

    Lockers? Iron Maiden..

    Everything else? BBQ, Nurses, Infectious, Spies, Whispers, Stridor, Discordance, Surveillance, Bitter Murmer, Hangman's, Retribution, I'm All Ears, Nemesis, Territorial Imperative, Thrilling Tremors.

  • I let a survivor live due to 2 of there team mates constantly going idle in lockers.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    I let a survivor live due to 2 of there team mates constantly going idle in lockers.

    that's also cool

  • Claudette doesn't blend in well on Coldwind


    Actually, Jake with the brown sleeveless shirt blends in best there

1 2 ›