Survivors,would you trade ds nerf for a flamethrower?
This is a serious question.
This is a serious question.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Flamethrower/Pulse Rifle combo from Aliens and it's a deal.
If you are facing the Xenomorph in a trial there are 4 flamethrowers scattered around. It’s the only thing that can stop the Alien. Pallets won’t stun, flashlights don’t blind, vaults are nothing that will slow the Alien in any way. DS will instantly kill you because of the acid blood, btw.
only acceptable flamethrower concept for DbD.
If they released a flamethrower or flame-related powers for either side, I would play that side exclusively until the day either I or the game died.
I would stop playing killer if I could get a flamethrower as survivor.
I would even be happy if ds get completely removed for a flamethrower
yes i would
yes.
give me a flamethrower and let me use it to kill my teammates who do literally nothing.
Actually I don't want a flamethrower. I want a chizberger.
Please just for me. Please just put a space after the comma.
What about a pulse rifle?
Thank you, now I can't unsee it.
God i want a killer with a flamenwerfer
Yes. But please let it light the corn on fire.
well no one play killer get would die.
What?
I'm a Killer and I'd be fine with this.
Hatchets vs. Flame Thrower, see who wins.
sorry what i meant to type
well no one would play killer and the game would die.
ok then
Ohhhhkay. That makes more sense.