Had a game earlier where a fen was silent on the ground. She didn't have iron will and if I didn't see the pick up prompt she would've gotten the hatch.
In the PTB patch notes it said that they are fixing the silent survivor bug. But who knows, I keep my hopes up for the day they actually find the source of all these ######### sound issues.
No. Strider only affects the killer hearing. It doesn’t make survivors ACTUALLY louder to the actual survivors.
I believe it does, I can always tell when a killer has Stridor because I can hear my character much louder. I'll check in with the team just to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to be as well.
No. Strider only affects the killer hearing. It doesn’t make survivors ACTUALLY louder to the actual survivors.
100% sure that Stridor also affects what the Survivor hears. At least this is how I know if the Killer has Stridor, when I play a Character without Iron Will.
@Topic:
I must be lucky then, my sounds are fine since a few weeks. So far.
Had a game earlier where a fen was silent on the ground. She didn't have iron will and if I didn't see the pick up prompt she would've gotten the hatch.
I had a game where every survivor made no sounds ever and only 2 where running iron will. I still 4K'd, but it was an awful experience. Although after I killed one of the survivors I started hearing some sounds again.
Unless it's something that affects survivors, it goes to the bottom of the pile. Now, if the terror radius went silent, that crap would be fixed in 48 hours.
Unless it's something that affects survivors, it goes to the bottom of the pile. Now, if the terror radius went silent, that crap would be fixed in 48 hours.
Unless it's something that affects survivors, it goes to the bottom of the pile. Now, if the terror radius went silent, that crap would be fixed in 48 hours.
Hey remember that time the terror radius actually bugged and they fixed it in over 48 hours? Lol.
Also let's just ignore the literal above comment of someone posting a link to the devs asking for community help in replicating the sound problems, devs clearly hate killers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i know it started being real bad after the pyramid head update but i dont think the devs have even responded to it being bugged
Had a game earlier where a fen was silent on the ground. She didn't have iron will and if I didn't see the pick up prompt she would've gotten the hatch.
In the PTB patch notes it said that they are fixing the silent survivor bug. But who knows, I keep my hopes up for the day they actually find the source of all these ######### sound issues.
Maybe Stridor ?
But people say it does
Chill bro. Sound? Who needs that. I'm glad that we can still see everything in this game.
2025 dbd kids be like: Black screen when playing. Help
I believe it does, I can always tell when a killer has Stridor because I can hear my character much louder. I'll check in with the team just to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to be as well.
It does, from what I recall. I remember being confused as to why my Iron Will wasn't working, only to see that the Killer had Stridor.
100% sure that Stridor also affects what the Survivor hears. At least this is how I know if the Killer has Stridor, when I play a Character without Iron Will.
@Topic:
I must be lucky then, my sounds are fine since a few weeks. So far.
I had a game where every survivor made no sounds ever and only 2 where running iron will. I still 4K'd, but it was an awful experience. Although after I killed one of the survivors I started hearing some sounds again.
Unless it's something that affects survivors, it goes to the bottom of the pile. Now, if the terror radius went silent, that crap would be fixed in 48 hours.
facts
Hey remember that time the terror radius actually bugged and they fixed it in over 48 hours? Lol.
Also let's just ignore the literal above comment of someone posting a link to the devs asking for community help in replicating the sound problems, devs clearly hate killers.