Perks to counter tunneling?
I'm usually the first survivor to be found and for some reason tunneled. Any perks that are good for going against tunneling? I know decisive strike is a good one but at the moment I don't have laurie unlocked yet. That's about all the perks that come to mind for me against tunnelers.
Comments
Second wind is fun and may help you against tunnelers if you are a strong looper, just bring DH with it just in case.
Besides the obvious perks, you could try Breakdown, Camaraderie, Diversion, or Off the Record. I feel like they're not often run, so the killer might not be expecting them.
DS and Borrowed Time are the most effective when it comes to tunneling. There's other perks that can help but these two are more helpful.
Since survivors never bring Borrowed Time unless you are playing, you have to rely on your perks. Without DS, there is very little you can actually do if a killer truely wants to tunnel you, so what you want to do is instead make yourself less of a target.
For starters, Kindred. Best perk hands down to prevent being unsafely hooked since unless the other survivors are blind or stupid they'll know if its unsafe to hook. And if they do unhook, you know who to blame.
Besides that, a few fun niche perks are off the record, which makes it pretty easy to vanish suddenly. And breakdown isn't awful.
And finally, if you find that you're always the first one getting hooked, just play more selfishly. Spinechill helps you not be the first hooked, and a killer is alotnmore likely yo tunnel someone they've already hooked so make sure you're not the first
I can loop, but not for long. My movements seem predictable after looping for a while though.
Decisive strike exists lmao
Did you read the post?
Stealth. Not a perk, I know, but it works wonders.
I've been tinkering with an anti tunneling build.
Babysitter and Borrowed Time to protect others, Decisive Strike to protect myself. Haven't worked out a good fourth perk yet so using the previously mentioned Kindred as it's already a favorite for punishing campers.
I've been considering Off the Record because, while Iron Will would be the better choice overall, OTR feels more on-theme. I don't use Dead Hard often but may try it. My issue there is often forgetting to use it when I have it.
Yes i did and it is so strong in what it does on it own there is no other anti-tunnel perk needed. He can buy it in the shrine of Secrets afterall even without laurie unlocked. Maybe not always but sometimes
Learn how to hold W and/or run in a circle around things.
Yay, you just mastered getting killers to leave you alone.