PTB When?
It was supposed to start July 7 right?
It was supposed to start July 7 right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got delayed until tomorrow at the same time, check the twitter for updates as they communicate a lot through there!
tomorrow.
source:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1280253182954913792?s=20better be new chase music
Here is a Leak of the new chase music for Billy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85mDyWCgHy0
Please
Soon
Why I thought it was an actual leak... Nevertheless, I'd love that chase music.
Should be in 2 hours & 30 minutes
The game would be infested with billy mains
Count me the F*ck in
Oh god yes
In 15 minutes.
1 hour and 20 min left
You sure? Because I thought it would release at 11:00 am eastern
Consolers: what the heck is this PTB thingy?
45 mins from now.
Lol no. The 15 minutes is a meme.
....seriously?