Why did i receive 444.444 Bloodpoints?
Just started the game
"You received 444.444 Bloodpoints"
Thank you very much, but... why?
Just started the game
"You received 444.444 Bloodpoints"
Thank you very much, but... why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Excuse me? You should have took a picture of it!
Because you are a beautiful person and you deserve beautiful awards in life.
@Peanits Do you have any idea what happend?
Because you're just the cutest and we love you
just got mine
It's a feature. Log on between 7th and 14th to receive it. Paulie ethser just posted about it
Interesting, a friend of mine also just received the same ammount. Maybe its because we were not playing the game for a while??
I'm actually impressed. I know a lot of people were expecting 100k or less! ๐
AH, thank you very much, thats the explanation i guess.
This is as compensation because the event cakes have been buggy for over a week. Was also in the ingame news
Frankly, I lost more points then half a million via the bugged cakes but I really am glad they acknowledged it and are returning some of it.
The real question is...
...why DIDN'T I receive 444,445?!?!
Game literally unplayable. ๐ก
Looking forward to the 999,999 points that will be awarded in 5 years, but I won't need any more Bloodpoints by then
In Japanese culture 4 is an unlucky number and represents death. I see what you did there.
Or maybe cos it's their 4th anniversary lol
Dbd in 5 more years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lbGAzo9RrMthat would be 9 years ๐คฃ
that sucks, ive been lucky, because of the bugg i pretty much have been getting 60-70k every match